Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (884912 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by bwaley(m): 11:28am On Mar 21, 2016
faithfuldon7:
I think I have to protect pjay now. We just lost one more person. PJAY IS MY TRIBAL BOY BUT HE USE ANOTHER STATE. HIS MOTHER IS A NAVAL PERSONNEL. I JUST DEY PITY AM. GUYS, WITH THE RATE WE ARE GOING IT MIGHT BE ONLY 50 THAT WITH BE COMMISSIONED. I WILL TRY TO PROTECT THEM FOR NAIRALAND SAKE. BOYS DON BREAK LEG PLETTY. I WILL BREAK PJAY TO REAL SOLDIER. ONE LOVE
Hmm...... Never knew it cud b dis bloody and deadly at week 2..... To all dat are remaining, I'll keep praying for you. I think now I thank God I didn't make d list, I can only imagine.
Onward Together guys, wish you well
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
Two permanently out...others broken limbs. Who no come no go know wetin I see.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by bwaley(m): 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
tenderlaw:
Two permanently out...others broken limbs. Who no come no go know wetin I see.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Oga Tenderlaw, but y is it dis brutal at dis stage... So dos out lost on both ends, broken legs and expulsion from camp.... Dis life
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
bwaley:

Oga Tenderlaw, but y is it dis brutal at dis stage... So dos out lost on both ends, broken legs and expulsion from camp.... Dis life

I'm talking about two dead cadets bro.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
tenderlaw:
Cadets minus 2 so far. Like I said, not everyone will pass out. All d best to pijay and co.
how many died during your own time.... And what is making them to break legs?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Harymis1(m): 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
I think it is jumping the double wide ditch on the training ground beside that old ship at Onne that causes breaking of legs. One LS personnel told me he broke his leg there during training. Boss tenderlaw, those that died, did they drown during swimming exercise?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Harymis1(m): 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
I think it is jumping the double wide ditch on the training ground beside that old ship at Onne that causes the breaking of legs. One LS personnel told me he broke his leg there during training. Boss tenderlaw, those that died, did they drown during swimming exercise?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by temitimx19(m): 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
faithfuldon7:
I want to report the death of Daniel Stephen from Adamawa state. He died on Sunday morning in the hospital in ONNE. I will keep you posted on casualties in there. TWO GUYS ARE INJURED. RIP DANIEL ONWARD TOGETHER!!
why are they injured??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Harymis1(m): 12:37am On Mar 22, 2016
I am wrong by last comment, Jst called my inlaw who is an Ordinary Seaman in Onne. He said the cadets are practically serving serious JOB, and that those that died couldnt be transformed into the military. According to him, cadets have not even commenced the real military training. If one can survive the first one month, then nothing will stand in your way. I remember, we were asked to pray for strength when we are selected. No wonder the term "MUTUA." May the souls of all the faithful departed, through the Mercy of God rest in peace. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 22, 2016
Harymis1:
I am wrong by last comment, Jst called my inlaw who is an Ordinary Seaman in Onne. He said the cadets are practically serving serious JOB, and that those that died couldnt be transformed into the military. According to him, cadets have not even commenced the real military training. If one can survive the first one month, then nothing will stand in your way. I remember, we were asked to pray for strength when we are selected. No wonder the term "MUTUA." May the souls of all the faithful departed, through the Mercy of God rest in peace. Amen!
what are the kinds of job they serve?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Harymis1(m): 10:18am On Mar 23, 2016
He was not really explicit, bt I know he mentioned sitting on ur head for a very long time. But there are some that I know of like crawling with ur elbow, shoulder on that gravel on the parade ground with ur palms strapped to ur genitals, and they may deny u sleep for nights by giving u jobs at night and even deny u food and water for some time to break u into a soldier. According to him, he said bros ''military bad and e good.'' and that is only for the strong. But I still wonder why boys dey break leg because they only serve jobs and learn parade for now. When next I call him, will ask him more. Probably those fallen cadets died out of stress.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by viqueta(m): 11:05am On Mar 23, 2016
whitebone:

I'm sorry its Itafejegede@gmail.com thanks very much for your prompt response.
PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE PQ THANKS BRO. victorominyi89@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Harymis1(m): 8:00am On Mar 24, 2016
Which of the dark subi are u refering to? Is it the one that would always come and call out states into the clinic or the one that was checking candidates? There were two dark subis at the clinic.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 24, 2016
Harymis1:
Which of the dark subi are u refering to? Is it the one that would always come and call out states into the clinic or the one that was checking candidates? There were two dark subis at the clinic.
the one checking, the shorter one
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Harymis1(m): 11:59am On Mar 25, 2016
J.longman, he said he will look for it. Two cadets reported again today via SMS. Hmmm... Navy so unpredictable. Again, because of the sudden deaths, cadets will be retested to dismiss the unfit to avoid too many casualties in training.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
Harymis1:
J.longman, he said he will look for it. Two cadets reported again today via SMS. Hmmm... Navy so unpredictable. Again, because of the sudden deaths, cadets will be retested to dismiss the unfit to avoid too many casualties in training.
the torture is too extreme..... Thats why they are dying, if i was there, the ones i cant do, i will just tell them straightforward that i cant do it.... Please kindly help me get the contact on time... Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Harymis1:
Please, the two cadets that reported with texts are from which states?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by oneluvs: 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
[quote author=nathoneal post=43654941]
Pls am need of the past questions, my mail is Oneluvsegun@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by oneluvs: 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by oneluvs: 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by youngbyc(m): 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
Another year.... Please I need de past question papers ... To prepare ahead..... my email........ Kingdoziebyc@gmail.com.... Thanks in advance
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by youngbyc(m): 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
shollytak:
Thomanad can i use that pq for navy recruitment if yes forward it 2 toremlog@gmail.com
please any idea u have u can forward it to my email... Kingdoziebyc@gmail.com.... We are in together
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Harymis1(m): 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
I dnt know what states they are from. I'm in Nasarawa State, very far from Onne. Sorry, I Cant get that info. J. Longman, u cant decline any drill given to u or u will be beaten and thrown out from camp like a criminal. It has happened before. Just incase...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 26, 2016
Harymis1:
I dnt know what states they are from. I'm in Nasarawa State, very far from Onne. Sorry, I Cant get that info. J. Longman, u cant decline any drill given to u or u will be beaten and thrown out from camp like a criminal. It has happened before. Just incase...

I wish I would just get that SMS!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ej4sub: 11:42am On Mar 27, 2016
Compliment to You all. Pls Is it true That 27 cadet were screen out after re running médical résult yesterday
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
ej4sub:
Compliment to You all. Pls Is it true That 27 cadet were screen out after re running médical résult yesterday
where did you hear that?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by kudos84: 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
Sms will continue to roll in till d end of april. Best of luck to those that would luckily get.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by bwaley(m): 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
ej4sub:
Very true..... I confirmed it
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ej4sub: 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
juliuslongman:
where did you hear that?
One of the médical officiers That conducted the médical test is my course mate but he dont want to open up to me as the Power to décide belong to Navsec.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
bwaley:

Very true..... I confirmed it
really... So have they all been sent packing?.... What did they fail exactly
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
ej4sub:
One of the médical officiers That conducted the médical test is my course mate but he dont want to open up to me as the Power to décide belong to Navsec.
nawa ooo... This is a super story

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.