Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

The Guys Have "FWB'' While The Girls Have ''FZ'' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Guys Have "FWB'' While The Girls Have ''FZ'' (620 Views)

Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Guys Have "FWB'' While The Girls Have ''FZ'' by mrkay101(m): 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
ok incase ur wondering

FWB - friends with benefits

FZ - friend zone.

I've come across a couple of people and topics dat asks if guys friendzone girls. the anwser is ''yes''. but for a guy its not FZ but its the FWB.

now you'll ask me what they have in common that's simple.

they both involve having a casual relationship with the opposite sex with either of the parties getting something in return.

now no matter what girls say about friend zoning a guy they always have a motive for it. that's money or some form attention.

now in the case of a guy what he gets in return is sex. that's why guys prefer the FWB and the girls would want to the FZ.

note the only thing these two have in common is that they don't involve any form of commitment at all.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do Should This Happen To You? / Hurray!!!!!happy Birthday To Me / Help And Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.