Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:40 PM

How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? (3524 Views)

"That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos / Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by agoadiv(m): 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
my very good niga recently (lastweek) went to the market and bought 5women thighs, 2pushup bra's all costing him close to 4500 just for a girl he sincerely love and cherish (according to him)and he went and gave it to her

guess whattttt...

the girl provokegrin
she was very angry with the guy.
she said if the guy ever saw her wearing a dirty or old undies,or was he trying to underate her in anyway...the guy told her that he sincerely love her and he just said probably he should get her something that will make her know that he thinks abt her well-being... the girl walked him out of their house with his giftgringringrin

but she later called and apologized to the guy for her actions, even though the guy still the vex badly and is thinking of quitting cos of the kind of laugh i bin laugh am....grin

so girls,HOW DO U REACT TO SUCH GIFTS?DO U SEE IT AS INSULT OR LOVE??
Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
of all gifts to buy for a gal... its underwear?
Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by iceberylin(m): 3:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
When they love you : does it fit me undecided
When your a side stick: its over angry

2 Likes

Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by KingTom(m): 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
They say "Tom! there is barely any cloth here na, its too skimpy!" undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by agoadiv(m): 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
he wanted to prove love nau
Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
agoadiv:
he wanted to prove love nau

hez proving sex ratter grin
Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by mytime24(f): 4:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
no mind d loverboy jarri, like say better gifts don finish for market

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by damseyl(f): 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
..not bad

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by agoadiv(m): 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

hez proving sex ratter grin

hahahahahahahahahaha...so sex no be love?
Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by agoadiv(m): 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
mytime24:
no mind d loverboy jarri, like say better gifts don finish for market
so underwear no b better gift to u
Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
damseyl:
..not bad

ok iv got an undie for u
Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
I bought my Ex some pants sometimes ago and she really appreciated it so much...She was so surprised that i went that extreme to gt her that...

Nothing bad #

2 Likes

Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by smileysmiles(f): 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
Lol. Thers no big deal. D girl should av been glad self. Its not even easy for a guy to walk into a lingerie store to buy panties. The fact that he did dat should count for sth. He was probably trying to spice up his relationship.

3 Likes

Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
agoadiv:

... the girl walked him out of their house with his gift gringringrin

grin
Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
agoadiv:

hahahahahahahahahaha...so sex no be love?

lol... unless u are a cassanova

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
...but why get a girl that isn't your gf undies

No be even Vickie Secrets, the guy go "bend down, select", go back BYC pant come.

Guys sha!
Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by agoadiv(m): 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by agoadiv(m): 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
UchihaMadara:
...but why get a girl that isn't your gf undies

No be even Vickie Secrets, the guy go "bend down, select", go back BYC pant come.

Guys sha!
read again..its his gf
Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
agoadiv:
read again..its his gf

Well, the story just says he loves and cherishes her, but doesn't specify if it's reciprocal.

If she is his girl though, then she's obviously tripping.

I wouldn't even beg her if I were him.
Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
This is one gift I wish a guy could buy for me. I find it so sexy. Nothing sexier then a guy buying you sexy expensive lingeries .

3 Likes

Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by agoadiv(m): 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
UchihaMadara:

Well, the story just says he loves and cherishes her, but doesn't specify if it's reciprocal.

If she is his girl though, then she's obviously tripping.

I wouldn't even beg her if I were him.
exactly
Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by agoadiv(m): 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
rokiatu:
This is one gift I wish a guy could buy for me. I find it so sexy. Nothing sexier then a guy buying you sexy expensive lingeries .
chai..ur butt is very big,ur panties should cost a fortunegrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
agoadiv:
chai..ur butt is very big,ur panties should cost a fortunegrin
angry angry angry angry
Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by agoadiv(m): 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
Wetin person nor go see for nl

Abeg who know wetin I fit use for stomach ache

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
kevinberry:
Wetin person nor go see for nl

Abeg who know wetin I fit use for stomach ache
Drink hot water tongue

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
rokiatu:
Drink hot water tongue
Tried it
Didn't work
Even tried salt and water

And I don't have any cash with me here
Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
kevinberry:

Tried it
Didn't work
Even tried salt and water

And I don't have any cash with me here
Then you just have to bear it. Sorry ooo
Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
rokiatu:
Then you just have to bear it. Sorry ooo
Thanks
Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by kswot(m): 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
the day I bought undies for my girlfriend she looked at me said you just want to go down my .... she anyway thank you but she will be more careful with me
Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by Thinkr(m): 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
Lmao* why did she apologise na smh. Olosho. Its confortable when they buy singlet or boxers for a guy but they always expecting expensive stuffs. If I were the guy I'd treat her fukc up.

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
rokiatu:

mehn!!! u have a bright future behind u!! shocked

i wuldnt mind buying one for u

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? / She Lied To Me She' AA ....and I'm Caught Up In Sex / Which Tribe Is The Most Prettiest In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.