Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:18 AM

How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? (3521 Views)

"That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos / Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
All what my g.f can give me is boxer and singlet and for once i never complain o, i receive it with boundless joy, i hug her endlessly. But recently on her birthday, i bought her panties and bra, rap it and take it to her, she just twist her mouth, i know she didn't like what i gave to her. But wait did she xpect a iphone from me? When she didn't sowed much into my life more than boxers and singlets undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by PHgirl(f): 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
I don't see anything bad in what he did. But #4500 for 6 pieces of underwear. Is it second hand underwear? lipsrsealed
Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by agoadiv(m): 8:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
kswot:
the day I bought undies for my girlfriend she looked at me said you just want to go down my .... she anyway thank you but she will be more careful with me
that is exactly the case here
Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by agoadiv(m): 8:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
Thinkr:
Lmao* why did she apologise na smh. Olosho. Its confortable when they buy singlet or boxers for a guy but they always expecting expensive stuffs. If I were the guy I'd treat her fukc up.
hahahahahahahahahahahhhhsshshshshshahahahahahaaahh
Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by agoadiv(m): 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

mehn!!! u have a bright future behind u!! shocked

i wuldnt mind buying one for u

hahahahahahahaha u folo c?grin
Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
The way they will react when you get some of them a fragrance or body spray. They get the wrong message

I see nothing getting an underwear as a gift, especially those expensive matching ones with them bras and thongs tongue so lovely!

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by agoadiv(m): 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
PHgirl:
I don't see anything bad in what he did. But #4500 for 6 pieces of underwear. Is it second hand underwear? lipsrsealed
c her mouth like say no b okrika deh her ynash
Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
agoadiv:
hahahahahahahaha u folo c?grin

omo i c o
Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:13am On Feb 01, 2015
rokiatu:
This is one gift I wish a guy could buy for me. I find it so sexy. Nothing sexier then a guy buying you sexy expensive lingeries .
Hmmmmm nice1
Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:14am On Feb 01, 2015
No big deal, i used 2 buy g string 4 my ex & she loved it a lot.

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by PHgirl(f): 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
agoadiv:
c her mouth like say no b okrika deh her ynash

On a normal day, I would blame Nigeria's economy for your comment, but today's a holy day, so...

Hmmm, good girls don't fight. smiley
Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by LewisO: 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
Their reactions will be like... I have told u not to buy undis for me, because u won't know my size, u ought to have given me the money to buy it myself. For smart guys mind go blike... So make I give u money make u find excuse for me like... I want to buy it but I used the money for something else. Mehn Nigerian girls sha. grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
some ladies are just so Bush! Nothing wrong in that. Smh. Naija ladies

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by justmag(m): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
Only a village girl will be mad at that!

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? by Extra9ice(m): 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
A gift that will change her life, like good relationship book is preferable to panties.#myopinion

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Threatens To Waste Any Girl That Comes Near Her Guy After Giving Her A Car / Disgraceful: Groom Plays Video Of "Wife To Be’s" Sexually Escape With Another Ma / I Trolled An Ethiopian Dude On Aljazeera Post On Facebook See Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.