Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,736 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 (35698 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Tune In To Channels TV NOW! / Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television / Buhari Pulled Out From Channels Television Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 01, 2015
nwachi1404:
Even when the President knows that Channels TV is pro APC he is still going ahead with the debate. Now lets see which other story buhari will cook because he never expected GEJ to accept a debate on Channels TV.
Channels are neutral. They are a fair and balanced station.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 01, 2015
berem:
I am very happy about this change in who anchors the presidential debate. Kudo to Channels TV!
My joy is that it coincides with my birthday. While I will be celebrating my birthday,I will also be celebrating Jonathan's defeat in the presidential debate.

God bless the General.

cheesy cheesy
Happy birthday in advance cheesy

GEJ may skip the NEDG debate on Feb 8th because it could be exhausting to participate in 2 debates within 5 days.
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Bluepamex: 10:53am On Feb 01, 2015
CFCfan:

Channels are neutral. They are a fair and balanced station.
You are a liar,channel television is owned by Prince Tony momoh a chieftain and one of the financier of APC.
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 01, 2015
Bluepamex:

You are a liar,channel television is owned by Prince Tony momoh a chieftain and one of the financier of APC.
The owner is John Momoh. He is a different person from Tony Momoh.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Bluepamex: 11:01am On Feb 01, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
GEJ is really a gentleman man.
He accepted to debate on Channels despite the fact that Channels is always against his govt.
So far as I am concerned Channels is an APC sympathizer considering their Yoruba interest.
Especially that Alero that does the Saturday programme.

But GEJ fears no foe.
Knowing fully well that APC chieftain is the owner of channel television .he still accept to go there and debate with Pa Buhari, our presido is indeed a perfect gentleman
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by oliy24(m): 11:03am On Feb 01, 2015
be honest with life and you gain all what other people will die to get

I am proud of channels professionalism. keep it up, I forever respect you

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by stevecantrell: 11:11am On Feb 01, 2015
Yes. Good news !

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by datribune: 11:22am On Feb 01, 2015
citizenY:

Your boss should also take two tablets of Alka Seltzer.... cure for hangover ... to avoid withdrawal syndrome.

Hahahahahaha guy u ar just too funny. It won't be long frm now when we send d clueless drunk packing frm Aso Rock. SAI BUHARI
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by visalo: 11:26am On Feb 01, 2015
I hope there will be a translator bcus Buhari English fitter like Hausa language. Any way this a welcome development. Finally Buhari have no hidden place

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by tolexy007(m): 11:32am On Feb 01, 2015
Collynzo419:
What the General wants, he gets.

Buhari putting GEJ in his place since 2013.

Now let the game commence.

No handout to the clueless one. He has to face Nigerians and explain why Stealing is not corruption.

Of course, the Amiable General will defeat him easily.
Gud, den I will hear y our amiable General find it so diffcult to presnt his certificate and swearin fake affidavit
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by citizenY(m): 11:38am On Feb 01, 2015
datribune:

Hahahahahaha guy u ar just too funny. It won't be long frm now when we send d clueless drunk packing frm Aso Rock. SAI BUHARI

Maybe d guy no know Alka Seltzer sef... e for break ma coconut

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by munex007(m): 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
Obiagelli:
Just when Sambo was jubilating Buhari's withdrawal, now he has to face Osinbajo by force
grin

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by IVORY2009(m): 12:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
Bluepamex:

How can you say this, do you have any prove to these allegation? Sometimes we just come online talking, thinking we can not be caught!
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by maxtamazin: 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
baybeeboi:
good.
hope I won't hear that someones eye glasses are with the secretary of Nigerian Medical board.
Good move.

Loooool
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by elderhimself(m): 12:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
Now this is a debate that nigerians would truly be yearning to watch...... When you see/smell fairness, doubts are nowhere to be found.
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by gp6liveth(m): 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
The heart of Afeecee supporters will be beating now. Make this buhari no go fall our hands oh. Definitely he will disgrace himself.
No escape rout, buhari must debate.

Pls remember that Hausa is not allowed to be used. No boring speech is allowed.
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by madridguy(m): 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
makzeze:
what do u mean?

You understand me na
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by DzTzl(f): 12:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
maestroferddi:
APC people are just noisy.

Have you been following the PDP campaign train round the states?

I hope you have been watching Sambo ad libbing or speaking ex tempore. Have you noticed his poise, eloquence and correct use of English language?
& prof osibanjo speaks bad English?
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by NOLONGTIN1(m): 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
I hope there will be subtitle or an interpreter........couldn't make out what our grandpa was saying at his rallys.
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by londoner: 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
Great news, I am looking forward to it.....seriously, I don't think that Buhari will gain anything from the debate, rather he will loose the opportunity for support, from those on the fence.

Some of the things he is promising he simply can't deliver. His mentality is so backward and it will, once again, be clearly dislayed.....live.

He will just shout "anti corruption" about 50 times, before he recieves a pat on the back from members of the corrupt order, that are now his main supporters.
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by paycash: 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
Interestingly interesting.
1. From Tafawa Balewa to.
2. Gen. Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi to.
3. Gen. Yakubu Gowon to.
4. Gen. Murtala Mohammed to.
5. Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo to.
6. President Shehu Shagari to.
7. Maj. Gen. Buhari to.
8. Gen. Ibrahim Babangida to.
9. Chief Ernest Shonekan to.
10. Gen. Sani Abacha to.
11. Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar to.
12. President Olusegun Obasanjoto.
13. President Umaru MusaYar'adua to.
14. President Goodluck Jonathan.
OMG!!!!! I just found out something. The peoples General (Muhammadu Buhari) is the 7th president while GEJ is the 14th president. Both are seeking 2 come back 4 the second time.
Mathematically,If Buhari is the 7th president and the election is slated for the 14th, it means 14 ÷7= 2.
And GEJ is the14th president and the election is slated for 14th too. It means 14÷14=1.
Invariably, General MUHAMMADU BUHARI will be elected to rule for the 2nd time while GEJ will lose the election because he only signed 1single
term with FEBUHARI 14 ÷ 14 =1.
SAI BUHARI!!!!!!!

Source oooo

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by redcurry(f): 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
BUHARI means many things to
different categories of people....
To the ELECTION RIGGERS, he is a coupist.
To the less privileged NIGERIANS, he is an
helper
To the CORRUPT, he is Mr. Jailor.
To the DRUG BARONS, he is a killer.
To the runaway thief, he is a crater.
To a dying Economy, he is a saviour.
To INDISCIPLINE, he is brutish.
To TERRORISTS, he is an enemy.
To the BROWN ENVELOPE JOURNALISTS like
AIT, he is a dictator.
To his children, a daddy to be proud of.
To his wife, a worthy husband.
To the oil INDUSTRY, he is a refineries builder.
To DORA AKUNYILI, he is a caring boss.
To NIGERIA, he is a fixer.
To JONATHAN, KASHAMU, FFK, he is a
nemesis.
To the PDP, he is a destroyer.
To the APC, he is the CHANGE.
To the ordinary PEOPLE, he is one of them.
Your behaviour determines your definition of
BUHARI. To me and my family he is the leader
of much needed changes in Nigeria! GMB 2015?
let the changes for better Nigeria begins. God
bless Nigeria!# GMB2015

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by fritiyo: 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
Collynzo419:
What the General wants, he gets.

Buhari putting GEJ in his place since 2013.

Now let the game commence.

No handout to the clueless one. He has to face Nigerians and explain why Stealing is not corruption.

Of course, the Amiable General will defeat him easily.

my brother sorry to quote u. pls can u check the meaning of stealing and corruption in ur dictionary and see what the two English words actual means.
To set the record straight am not defending gej.
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by maestroferddi: 2:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
DzTzl:
& prof osibanjo speaks bad English?
Is it not you guys that make it look like Sambo is one illiterate?

Namadi Sambo is an ABU trained architect. He had a successful professional practice before emerging as Kaduna State governor.

In Nigeria, people are wont discount and undermine others just because they are not brash and showy.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by fritiyo: 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
PDP is using the tactics of Chris Rock featured movie head of state. where the democratic candidate refuse to go for a debate with the republican candidate being Chris rock.

finally the two candidate agreed for a debate n the republican candidate(chris rock) dealt with his opponent the democratic candidate where he was given a resounding applause by both the democrats n republicans.

we know why apc do not want come for a debate because d damage will very severe on them.

God bless Nigeria our pride n joy.
no shakings we stand here .
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
My name is Goodluck Ebele Jonathan alias GEJ. I'm a native of Bayelsa state. The incumbent president of Nigeria.... Am here to defend a motion which says:
NIGERIA IS IN SAFE HANDS UNDER MY GOVERNMENT...
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by SenatorJames(m): 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
makzeze:
I have made up my mine to be fair and just to the two presidential candidates. I wont greet one without mentioning the other's name. So I wish BUHARI GOODLUCK!
Haaaaaaa! You must be a PhD holder in Nigeria Presidential Politics. Fair indeed.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by SenatorJames(m): 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
paycash:
3. Gen. Yakubu Gowon to.
7. Maj. Gen. Buhari to.
10. Gen. Sani Abacha to.
OMG!!!!! I just found out something. The peoples General (Muhammadu Buhari) is the 7th president while GEJ is the 14th president. Both are seeking 2 come back 4 the second time.
Mathematically,If Buhari is the 7th president and the election is slated for the 14th, it means 14 ÷7= 2.
And GEJ is the14th president and the election is slated for 14th too. It means 14÷14=1.
Invariably, General MUHAMMADU BUHARI will be elected to rule for the 2nd time while GEJ will lose the election because he only signed 1single
SAI BUHARI!!!!!!!

Source oooo
If you people find way of selling your political thinking to these aspirants, you must be in billions by now. Please it takes you how long to come up with all these innovations?
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by maxtamazin: 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
paycash:
3. Gen. Yakubu Gowon to.
7. Maj. Gen. Buhari to.
10. Gen. Sani Abacha to.
SAI BUHARI!!!!!!!

Source oooo
How many General do we need to rule in this country? Na wah oo. No more military rule.
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Abraham2013(m): 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
itetemi:

was hausa the language used at the US war college,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,pdp agents
Dats was d reason he failed woefully in those courses he attended cos em no fit understand d english wey oyibo dey speak.
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by SenJoe(m): 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
baybeeboi:
good.
hope I won't hear that someones eye glasses are with the secretary of Nigerian Medical board.
Good move.
Funny, lolz, I am waiting, school cert holder vs Phd. . . . Kaki no be leather
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by pappyoung: 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
what time is d debate on tuesday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Timi Frank To Buhari: Your Speech Worse Than COVID-19 / Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos / Despite Dispute, Oshiomhole, Saraki Exchange Banters At Jonathan’s Book Launch

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.