Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan (2954 Views)

(PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? / Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* / Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
Pictures speak louder than words..
View the pic below...

"I will do" president chai!!!

<<in Rev. Father Mbaka's voice>>
who is fooling who aaa~shuuuaaa~leee ??

6 Likes

Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by FastShipping: 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na so we see am o!

6 Likes

Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by GARRIx7(m): 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
Another reason:

He Nicodemusly removed Azikiwe from his name.

9 Likes

Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by Truth24(m): 11:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
#Baseless

4 Likes

Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
Truth24:
#Baseless
how is this baseless? Let's discuss.

3 Likes

Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by yhusiee(f): 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
I am really nonchalant when it comes to politics bu in ds case, I tnk GEJ shld run a 2nd term in office. I'm knd of scared of power getting in2 d hands of d... #security alert#

5 Likes

Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
yhusiee:
I am really nonchalant when it comes to politics bu in ds case, I tnk GEJ shld run a 2nd term in office. I'm knd of scared of power getting in2 d hands of d... #security alert#
interestingly...nothing is more scary than power getting in2 the hands of Shekau.

And just in case you are not aware...a vote for jonathan is a vote for shekau's strength. So let us vote-in a man whose name alone is enough to send Shekau scampering for safety...

Four more years of jonathan...and bokoharam would cross the river benue...south east would be worst hit

16 Likes

Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by slimfit1(m): 11:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
Wasting our money. I feel sorry for the future of the children of this country.

1 Like

Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by nzeadachie: 1:05am On Feb 01, 2015
BRIDGE OR NO BRIDGE IT'S GOODLUCK OR NO NIGERIA

4 Likes

Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 01, 2015
GARRIx7:
Another reason:

....and nebuchadnezzarly thinking of adding Awolowo to his name.

12 Likes

Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by citizenY(m): 1:17am On Feb 01, 2015
nzeadachie:

Reminds me of Animal Farm.... Benjamn the donkey.... "windmill or no windmill".

The height of docility.

8 Likes

Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by realnaijaa: 2:46am On Feb 01, 2015
nzeadachie:
see u I know say u be IBO.when they party is over you will start finding ur voice claiming to be for change all along.it is clear. Look at the lekki ikoyi bridge built in record time and cheaper.compare to the river Niger bridge that as less obstruction in terms of water ,boats or ship.over 10b spent on paper.and some fool will still be saying rubbish.the bridge design is the first of its kind in africa.yes even if there is no Nigeria who would loose the most have you ever asked that question.you land mass cannot sustain your population.you need trade to survive.The entire 5 south eastern states are not up to half of yobe state in terms of land mass. And not even up to Oyo and Ogun in the south west.think before you talk .We all need Nigeria.the humanitarian crisis from people dashing down to the east with be too much for any govt put in place. Apart from investment that would have been lost which would be to devastating but a benefit to other regions you would be running away from, your elite know this and will never ever contemplate such.only the talkative or those that don't just have the ability to comprehend simple economics say all this rubbish.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by hyfr(m): 3:07am On Feb 01, 2015
Smoking garri with kaduna ground nut In a Hot night is disastrous,Op pls start eating good food to update ur thinking faculty

2 Likes

Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by nzeadachie: 3:43am On Feb 01, 2015
realnaijaa:
see u I know say u be IBO.when they party is over you will start finding ur voice claiming to be for change all along.it is clear. Look at the lekki ikoyi bridge built in record time and cheaper.compare to the river Niger bridge that as less obstruction in terms of water ,boats or ship.over 10b spent on paper.and some fool will still be saying rubbish.the bridge design is the first of its kind in africa.yes even if there is no Nigeria who would loose the most have you ever asked that question.you land mass cannot sustain your population.you need trade to survive.The entire 5 south eastern states are not up to half of yobe state in terms of land mass. And not even up to Oyo and Ogun in the south west.think before you talk .We all need Nigeria.the humanitarian crisis from people dashing down to the east with be too much for any govt put in place. Apart from investment that would have been lost which would be to devastating but a benefit to other regions you would be running away from, your elite know this and will never ever contemplate such.only the talkative or those that don't just have the ability to comprehend simple economics say all this rubbish.
BUT REMEMBER THAT UAE AND QUATAR IS NOT UP TO ANAMBRA STATE, TALKING ABOUT BRIDGE AND WHO WILL LOSE, DON'T MERCY FOR US NIGERIA IS NOT ONE AND CAN NEVER BE ONE

2 Likes

Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by Nobody: 4:32am On Feb 01, 2015
realnaijaa:

Thank you brother. I have told them several times but seemed unrepentant.

I can't just wait for Nigeria to go their separate ways and see some people applying for visas within a space of six months after separation.

South west ll be fine. Edo state and south west have no issues since 16AD........

Hausas/Fulanis/Kanuri ll definitely be alright after separation due to their simple lifestyle.

I can bet my money on what would happen in the entire South east region axis including part of south south region after separation(excluding Edo and delta state)...............

The only reason why peace of this region would not be jeopardised after separation is if Igbo Nation (In the midst of small ethnic tribes) strictly knows their boundary which i doubt........
Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by nzeadachie: 5:09am On Feb 01, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Thank you brother. I have told them several times but seemed unrepentant.

I can't just wait for Nigeria to go their separate ways and see some people applying for visas within a space of six months after separation.

South west ll be fine. Edo state and south west have no issues since 16AD........

Hausas/Fulanis/Kanuri ll definitely be alright after separation due to their simple lifestyle.

I can bet my money on what would happen in the entire South east region axis including part of south south region after separation(excluding Edo and delta state)...............

The only reason why peace of this region would not be jeopardised after separation is if Igbo Nation (In the midst of small ethnic tribes) strictly knows their boundary which i doubt........

LET'S SEPARATE DON'T HAVE MERCY ON US WE ARE HARDWORKING, REMEMBER THE 20 POUNDS AWOLOWO GAVE TO IGBOS AFTER THE WAR THINKING THAT WE CAN NOT SURVIVE BUT AS YOU CAN SEE IGBOS ARE ON TOP, IF YOU KEEP YOUR FAMILY HOUSE FOR SALE IGBO MAN WILL BUY IT NOW NOW

4 Likes

Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by vincencior(m): 5:15am On Feb 01, 2015
Majority of Igbo's hardly accept d fact dat Jonathan has not done anything tangible in d south east. I hope they'll quickly wise up and vote for change. let's give buhari d chance and see how he will dance before judging him, and if he bleeps up, we push him out. Am not praying he fails but hoping he gets it right wen giving d opportunity.

D Niger bridge is a clear case of a scam and I hope buhari comes and review this contract. When Lagos state govt constructed the lekki/Ikoyi bridge of 1.3km, all hell was lose by PDP e-warriors on d cost of the construction but fashola is now vindicated.

I rest my case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by apcmustwin(f): 5:32am On Feb 01, 2015
Igbos are too politically naive and sentimental.

2 Likes

Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by ckmayoca: 5:54am On Feb 01, 2015
yhusiee:

And after jonathan where do u think power is going to?

1 Like

Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by BrokenTV: 6:14am On Feb 01, 2015
citizenY:

Reminds me of Animal Farm.... Benjamn the donkey.... "windmill or no windmill".

The height of docility.
In the context in which you guys say certificate or no certificate that you will vote Buhari is the same way that we are saying BRIDGE or NO BRIDGE we are voting Jonathan. We don't need to be moved backward to 17century by Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by TippyTop(m): 6:20am On Feb 01, 2015
The Igbo are with us in the SS for continous Transformation, @OP try a different tactic, this failed on arrival.
Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by DaBullIT(m): 6:33am On Feb 01, 2015
GARRIx7:
Another reason:

AND the NID Card IS A PRODUCT OF PHOTOSHOP TOO , No body takes official passports sideways

3 Likes

Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by KEVIND: 6:34am On Feb 01, 2015
And you think Buhari will Build the bridge if he is elected? Jonathan might not have done all he promised the igbos but believe me no Hausa/Fulani man will bring any development to Igbo Land.Can you point to any PTF project in Igbo Land? Before now no Igbo man has occupy the highest office in the army.Let the Igbos go back to history & read how the igbos were kept down with all manners of govt policies after the war by this same retired army generals from the north clamouring for change.the greatest mistake the Igbo man will make is to vote people like Bahari.

4 Likes

Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by asadike(f): 7:09am On Feb 01, 2015
Says who? That means u don't know my people- strictly for jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 01, 2015
soe:
interestingly...nothing is more scary than power getting in2 the hands of Shekau.

And just in case you are not aware...a vote for jonathan is a vote for shekau's strength. So let us vote-in a man whose name alone is enough to send Shekau scampering for safety...

Four more years of jonathan...and bokoharam would cross the river benue... south east would be worst hit
its your late fathers rented apartment that will be worst hit.. Trust mee •

1 Like

Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by Balkan(m): 7:33am On Feb 01, 2015
soe:
Pictures speak louder than words..
View the pic below...

"I will do" president chai!!!

<<in Rev. Father Mbaka's voice>>
who is fooling who aaa~shuuuaaa~leee ??
the second Niger bridge is above is more than 12km. The bridge itself is about 1.8km. While the road leading to the bridge is 10km plus. You can only deceive the uninformed.
GEJ will have my vote.

3 Likes

Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 01, 2015
nzeadachie:
LET'S SEPARATE DON'T HAVE MERCY ON US WE ARE HARDWORKING, REMEMBER THE 20 POUNDS AWOLOWO GAVE TO IGBOS AFTER THE WAR THINKING THAT WE CAN NOT SURVIVE BUT AS YOU CAN SEE IGBOS ARE ON TOP, IF YOU KEEP YOUR FAMILY HOUSE FOR SALE IGBO MAN WILL BUY IT NOW NOW

You guys are just like Hausas/Fulanis if not worst when it comes to history; your elites tell you their own side of stories and that is it.............

Lol!! So all your politicians were able to bounce back within space of 6 years with £20 right? All eastern politicians were more active at central government than other tribes in 70s.

And I presumed that it was that mere £20 given to them about 6yrs after the civil war that made this happened. They quickly engaged in business and before you know it, they all made millions and billions with that £20 given to them by Awolowo. Chai!!! You guys are just pathetic and dull.

It's normal for IGBOS to work like slaves in other regions for 30yrs; save up every penny(I have them as neighbour while growing up) and eventually buy houses cos that is where they intend to spend d rest of their lives unlike others. If you go anywhere around the world, you ll see immigrants buying their own businesses and houses within a certain period of time. No big deals!!!

lol!! Why would Yorubas, Ikwerres, Hausas, Fulanis, Kanuris and Edos come to your region to buy houses when their places are far better economically? Others have no reason to stay among you guys in preparation for what you guys seem not to see just like 60s.

The same assertion that makes your region(The least place other tribes migrate to within Nigeria) politically and economically irrelevant

Lol!!!! How I wish you guys were smart to see what others(The smart tribes) saw in 60s before your forefathers wasted million of innocent souls.

Funny enough in 21st century, u guys are still making d same mistake...

1 Like

Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by citizenY(m): 9:47am On Feb 01, 2015
BrokenTV:

In the context in which you guys say certificate or no certificate that you will vote Buhari is the same way that we are saying BRIDGE or NO BRIDGE we are voting Jonathan. We don't need to be moved backward to 17century by Buhari.

The crux of my post is docility...so you accept that? This acceptance questions your level of enlightenment, not education which is a tool for enlightenment.

So from your position, we should avoid hangover and stay drunk

If being drunk!!!!!! means heartache for us.. nausea et al, why don't we go back to being sober. We can then retrace our steps , do the right thing and move ahead

This is the panacea.....secure the country, strengthen the institutions and tackle corruption.

This is the chance.

PS

I refuse to question your education and certificate and it is deliberate.

1 Like

Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 01, 2015
mhizenugu:
its your late fathers rented apartment that will be worst hit.. Trust mee •
hahahaha
Back to u n ur generations...
Hahahaha
Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by realnaijaa: 5:48am On Feb 02, 2015
nzeadachie:
BUT REMEMBER THAT UAE AND QUATAR IS NOT UP TO ANAMBRA STATE, TALKING ABOUT BRIDGE AND WHO WILL LOSE, DON'T MERCY FOR US NIGERIA IS NOT ONE AND CAN NEVER BE ONE
what is their population?
Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by nzeadachie: 5:49am On Feb 02, 2015
realnaijaa:
what is their population?
YOU'RE ON NET YOU CAN GOOGLE IT

2 Likes

Re: Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan by realnaijaa: 5:54am On Feb 02, 2015
Balkan:
the second Niger bridge is above is more than 12km. The bridge itself is about 1.8km. While the road leading to the bridge is 10km plus. You can only deceive the uninformed.
GEJ will have my vote.
even if the road you claim is 10 km.and the bridge you said is 1.8 km .how. Much does it cost to construct 1km of road? Are you telling me they are going to spend 10 billion on just 1km of road i.e 100 billion naira on jus 10 km.and 68 billion on 1.8 km of bridge.. That is serious corruption. Why complaining any it is their nature

(1) (2) (Reply)

(photos) 10 African Actors And Actresses That made It Big Time / Why Britain Prefers Hausafulani To Southern Christians. / Homosexuals Throw Human Excrement At Christians, Wipe Their Anuses With Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.