Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants (35616 Views)

Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants / Drop Your Weapon Lets Negotiate: Buhari Begs Nigerdelta Militants / Pro Biafra Militants-why Has Nigerdelta Militants Remained Silence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
vioment:
Ohaneze is an illegitimate group of mumus, they speak for themselves; Their influence is steadily becoming a mockery. Next massob meeting i will def. let my disgust known. We the igbos cannot and should not bow to ijaws under any circumstance.
Chei, na so my vote take go buhari end.
Ijaw miltants should be treated as bokoharm militants. Meaning ijaw militants equals boko haram terrorist any how wey you look am.
You are not Igbo. Get lost.

1 Like

Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
A man stands for what is right.

poiZon:

ur vote is how many,10 abi 50?? bros na just 1 n d miserable vote cant stop gej from winning.
reason like a real man bro.
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Ababadada: 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
Man Ijaw will fight this fight without Igbo or Yoruba. After all the civil war the Ijaw fought the most parts and we knew how we survive in water. Not by mouth! This time we will crush them. Not desert fight.
naijaking1:

Thank you.

A friend of mine once said that the best treatment of Ijaw people would have been to load all of them into a slave ship and auction them off at the high sea even for a dollar.
I don't personally agree with that tactic, but for them to so shamelessly forget what they did 30-40 years ago and start asking for Igbo help is laughable!
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Ababadada: 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
The Ijaw will fight this fight. After all the civil war we fought most parts. We Ijaw are fully ready for this fight.
Chiwude:
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Idrismusty97(m): 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ababadada:
The Ijaw will fight this fight. After all the civil war we fought most parts. We Ijaw are fully ready for this fight.
You have been noticed already, stop spamming the whole thread. Or are you fighting your war on Nairaland or the Internet?
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by jamst(m): 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ababadada:
Man don't worry we the Ijaw are fully ready for this war. We all how war is! He who want peace must prepare for war! Ijaw are fully prepared! Remain just few days to go!
I pity ur life
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by cheruv: 5:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
vioment:
Some intelligent igbo guys here are giving me hope. I forsay, how can igbos, a very major tribe cower for some minority. People wey i hear say betray us. Yorubas can betray us because they are also a major tribe but our next door neighbor - mba; them mess up big time. We Igbos should fight and die for us, uyo, and akwa ibom. We should further more push for anioma state in delta state and solidify even more in ph.
Ijaw militants will make a huge mistake messing with las gidi because igbos live there. Them go make igbo and Yoruba work together against them meanawhile, only Yoruba go dent them wella without igbo help talkless of north. all you militants should not come to asaba to hide o, talkless of crossing the niger bridge, na that one go pain me well well and e no go easy for una. You militants equals boko haram to me and we igbos don't support either one.
you're the only person that captured my thoughts very well.we should do the following
1]cede that extra state of the SE to Anioma.. this would make western Igbo land a state and further unify the SE
2]raise an army...at least an elite army of 50000 and a reserves of ~400000 would be cool.this army would prevent our land from being turned into a battlefield either by ijaws marching North or the Fulani marching South.anybody fighting the ijaws can do that through Sobo(urhobo) or Jekri(itsekri) areas or through the sea! shocked
3]strengthen our alliance with western Mmoño! cheesy or present day AKS.they're the only true ally Igbos have in this Ohanjiko Ohaneze Naijiria.

to start,I think MASSOB's "acclaimed" 30000 man army should be checked and if true built upon smiley
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by jamst(m): 5:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
Idrismusty97:
You have been noticed already, stop spamming the whole thread. Or are you fighting your war on Nairaland or the Internet?
grin
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by vioment: 6:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
cheruv:

you're the only person that captured my thoughts very well.we should do the following
1]cede that extra state of the SE to Anioma.. this would make western Igbo land a state and further unify the SE
2]raise an army...at least an elite army of 50000 and a reserves of ~400000 would be cool.this army would prevent our land from being turned into a battlefield either by ijaws marching North or the Fulani marching South.anybody fighting the ijaws can do that through Sobo(urhobo) or Jekri(itsekri) areas or through the sea! shocked
3]strengthen our alliance with western Mmoño! cheesy or present day AKS.they're the only true ally Igbos have in this Ohanjiko Ohaneze Naijiria.
to start,I think MASSOB's "acclaimed" 30000 man army should be checked and if true built upon smiley

Thank God say some people head they there. We cannot be dragged in and out anyhow. Look at how Yorubas are micro influencing itsekiri and benin almost like world power and puppet never the other way around. Am not saying we should do this but neither should we let any group in Nigeria bully us anytime they feel. Once again, the igbo tribe is a major tribe that is to be reckoned with and other major tribes know this. Na so e suppose be. Nwanne cheruv, may God bless you and continue to fill you with wisdom. We will continue to organize small small. Massob continues to recruit members daily and shaping up to be a formidable force.
We igbos are not retailating the civil war but we surely know our true friends. Ijaw militants or their cause is not one of them. Our true friends akwa ibom and uyo are the most peaceful set of Nigerians on the national stage but no one should take them for granted cuz Igbos will back them no matter how small or large their aggressors are.
We hope for peace but we ready for war or skimish.
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by omonnakoda: 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
What fight? What war? There is AN ELECTION which will have a winner and life will go on
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by vioment: 6:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chiwude:
Chiwude:

i no get your time you sell out and traitor. You get luck say igbos dey democratic, hausas and the fulanis for dun behead you, ijaws for dun bury you alive. You dey entitled to your opinion but don't question my tribe you bafoon.
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Ejjis(m): 7:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
I said it, that the Igbos are on your back.

Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Ejjis(m): 7:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
Goodnews..
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
naijaking1:

Don't pity me, just pity yourself for being so uninformed. You read your history of Illorin up side down? No need to go to Constantinople-big word!, stick with our own Illorin here!
Illorin was the northern boarder of ancient Oyo empire, whose king sent General Afonja to defend the city against internal rebels among other duties.
Afonja got to Illorin and befriended a Fulani teacher named Alimi who encouraged him to rebel against his own king. Afonja successfully rebelled against his own king and his people.
When Alimi saw that Afonja had lost support and protection from Oyo, he simply assassinated the cowardly and back stabbing Afonja, much like the present day Fulani cattle men attack their host communities.
Alimi drove out the supporters of Afonja and made himself an emir. That's why Illorin is the only Yoruba city ruled by an emir and not by an oba today. You a city with majority Yorubas, ruled by a few Fulani clan.
See, free history lesson, and you didn't have to pay tuition!
And it doesn't add up to d point that d Fulani cannot pass thorugh ur ala igbo without causing havoc, or it doesn't make any sense to you that after dealing with the d ijaws they turn to the igbos?
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by uchepascal11: 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
spott:
If the Northern groups are backing Boko Haram, they will be complaining. Hypocrites!!! They will be shocked come FeBuhari14. ... heart attack things....

Nigeria and Mexico approached China for credit facility to rebuild their railway systems (and other infrastructures). They both got the credits.
Look at what each country did with the money.
Are you not being short changed?
Don't you deserve Better?

you should first of all ask how much credit facility that each of this nations got for this project.

1 Like

Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
aljharem:
The deal is sealed. Yorubas can never vote a coup plotter
cheesy but nah them dey support buhari pass oh! I am a Yoruba man. I know what I am saying.
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by nzeadachie: 2:50am On Feb 02, 2015
Chiwude:
RAPU ONYE AHU NA O BU ANUMANU
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by PenSniper: 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
aljharem:
The deal is sealed. Yorubas can never vote a coup plotter

Yes ooo, especially a Kanuri/fulani bigot, an illitetate forger, a pompous and arrogant Yoruba hater. I dare say Tinubu and his minions are courting disaster for their support for this sadistic demon in sheep's clothing. A reformed wetie might occur.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Rotimi47: 9:41pm On May 23, 2015
Ababadada:
The Ijaw will fight the fight. We fully prepared. We have been looking for this golden opportunity. We don't need Igbo or Yoruba. For here we say the game plan.
you can never defeat the north in a real war without the Igbo's & Yoruba's support as you will be annihilated because the north don't care if you destroy all the oil facilities as they care only about taking out as many of you as possible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) / Ganduje Renews Feud With Emir Sanusi Over Sale Of Landed Properties / Nigeria’s Attorney General, Malami Collapses In Sokoto, Hospitalised - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.