Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants (35528 Views)

Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants / Drop Your Weapon Lets Negotiate: Buhari Begs Nigerdelta Militants / Pro Biafra Militants-why Has Nigerdelta Militants Remained Silence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
Onyiridike:

Do you have any legal proof to back up your claims OR you are simply ranting?
common sense is the proof.

1 Like

Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Locapito(m): 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
eighTHREAD:
you seriously think tompolo is ready to go to war now that he eats a billion naira food and flies in private jets? You better not let him push you to war, cos when push comes to shove, he will relocate to miami beach where fine latina girls will help him massage his back to free him from the stress brought about by a silly decision. I wonder where you will be by then. maybe you will look like one of those hungry looking biafra kids with kwashiorkor whom ojukwu abandoned, that's if you are not dead.
don't mind them. Asari dokubo with over 20wives and 60 children will quitely moves his family out of country to Benin republic while housa/fulani feasts on them. Empty threat.
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by rozayx5(m): 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
kakakent:

Guy no be lie my elder bro (he z a captin now) tell me say for I'm first assignment when he still be lietunant na for creeks for bayelsa d most shocking thing according to him be say dem go dey patrol creeks for like 4 hours but no single soul will be on sight but when dia z one single shot mehn u go dey see boys dey fly out of water like say na marmaids dem be oh flying out with sophisticated weapons infact na God save my bro for us

u see
if you fit make fg beg you. know say u strong
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Ababadada: 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
We Ijaw! We are fully prepared for this war! Who no know nogo know. Do you think we will fly to hausa land and fight. The economy is just like an egg in our hand. We burst it any time any day sekena!
peeJ1:
[color=#990000][/colo

Few northerners are residing in the east.

Many Easterners are residing in the north .

Few westerners are residing in both east and the north.

.......Igbos are ubiquitous.......... If any form of electoral/tribal violence arises now,they will suffer more loss than any other tribe in the country.....

You have a big lesson to learn from the Biafran war.

If not because of the war, Igbos would have been far more technologically and economically developed than some of the developed countries now .

YOU GUYS SHOULD BE NEUTRAL AND ALLOW THE JAWS TO FIGHT THEIR FIGHT ......simple
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by nwaanambra1(m): 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
naijaking1:
This fight ought to be a fight between Hausa/Fulani and Ijaw people, why drag Igbos into it
Ijaws would never fight for Igbos, go ask Adaka Boro and his supporters.
If you ask me, I would say that Igboland is open for anybody who wants to use it to get to their enemy. If ndi Hausa want to march to Yenagoa and eliminate all the Ijaws from the face of this earth, fine, they can travel through ala igbo.
Conversely, if Ijaws want to march to Sokoto and Kano to show Hausa people what they've got, fine, they too can go through ala igbo, but please don't call us your brothers and ask for our help, because we wouldn't help.

[size=18pt]BRO! YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY WITH YOUR COMMENTS![/size]

IJAWS HATE THE IGBOS MORE THAN THE HAUSAS HATE US!

IT AMAZES ME TO SEE AN IGBO MAN CALLING AN IJAW MAN HIS BROTHER! angry

AN IJAW MAN THAT WILL DROWN YOU IN THEIR CREEKS AND COLLECT ALL YOUR POSSESSION JUST FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN THE FACT THAT YOU ARE IGBO!

YES I WILL PREFER TO CAMPAIGN FOR AN HAUSA MAN THAN AN IJAW MAN CAUSE I KNOW THE HAUSAS MAY NOT LIKE US THAT MUCH BUT THEY HAVE A MUTUAL RESPECT FOR US THE IGBOS THAT IS WHY WE LIVE WITH RELATIVE PEACE IN THEIR LAND AND PROSPER.

BUT THE IJAW WILL ALWAYS HAVE THIS ENVY AND JEALOUSY AGAINST THE IGBOS BECAUSE THEY FEEL WE ARE TAPING FROM THE WEALTH OF THEIR LAND AT NO COST! VERY SELFISH AND SELF-CENTERED LAZY PEOPLE - THE IJAWS! AFTER THE WAR,THE HAUSAS RETURNED OUR ABANDONED PROPERTIES IN THE NORTH AND PAID US COMPENSATIONS BUT TILL TODAY OUR PROPERTIES THAT WHERE LEFT BEHIND IN IJAW LAND WERE STILL HELD AS ABANDONED PROPERTIES BY THEM!

AN IJAW MAN IN THE PERSON OF GEJ HAS SHOWN US PRACTICALLY HOW HIS PEOPLE HATES THE IGBOS BY SIMPLY USING US TO WIN HIS ELECTION AND DUMP US AFTERWARDS! ALL THE PROMISES HE MADE TO NDI-IGBO NONE WAS REDEEMED AND YET WE STILL WANT TO BE THE "WASHER-MAN'S DONKEY THAT IS FOOLED TWICE"! TAAA! GOD FORBID!

NDI-IGBO KEDU MGBE UNU GA AWA ANYA POLITICS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by criuze(m): 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Someone should tell those cattlemen up North and their slaves down south that

If quota system is applied in admission into schools and federal jobs/appointments to give unqualified Northerners a say,

We must apply quota system in ensuring that ethnic groups of few thousands are allowed to RULE Nigeria

What is good for A is also good for B

Say No To Internal colonialism

Say No To Political Slavery

Say No To Born To Rule

Hypocrisy must not be allowed to thrive cool
Oga excuse, i dont have any issue with cattle men in the north, but but slave and south pls be specific. Infact dont comment if you are not from this country. Pls
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Ababadada: 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
The Ijaw will fight the fight. We fully prepared. We have been looking for this golden opportunity. We don't need Igbo or Yoruba. For here we say the game plan.
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by excel001(m): 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
apcmustwin:

See mumu reasoning. So all northerners in federal school and federal job are unqualified abi? But d southerners are over qualified abi?

When they tell u to leave ur red mud, erosion ridden enclave and travel around u wil not. See as u de embarrass those wey send u go school here.

How many of d Niger Delta youth that are employed in oil companies are qualified?
your question is just like asking if somebody is qualified to farm in his father's land. Maybe is the hausa's that were denied the natural resources by nature that are qualified to work in an oil company.
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Ababadada: 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
Man if you like go and join the hausa and fight. We Ijaw are fully prepared for this war. Let me tell you forget minority here. War is war!
nwaanambra1:

AN IJAW MAN THAT WILL DROWN YOU IN THEIR CREEKS AND COLLECT ALL YOUR POSSESSION JUST FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN THE FACT THAT YOU ARE IGBO!

YES I WILL PREFER TO CAMPAIGN FOR AN HAUSA MAN THAN AN IJAW MAN CAUSE I KNOW THE HAUSAS MAY NOT LIKE US THAT MUCH BUT THEY HAVE A MUTUAL RESPECT FOR US THE IGBOS THAT IS WHY WE LIVE WITH RELATIVE PEACE IN THEIR LAND AND PROSPER.

BUT THE IJAW WILL ALWAYS HAVE THIS ENVY AND JEALOUSY AGAINST THE IGBOS BECAUSE THEY FEEL WE ARE TAPING FROM THE WEALTH OF THEIR LAND AT NO COST! VERY SELFISH AND SELF-CENTERED LAZY PEOPLE - THE IJAWS! AFTER THE WAR,THE HAUSAS RETURNED OUR ABANDONED PROPERTIES IN THE NORTH AND PAID US COMPENSATIONS BUT TILL TODAY OUR PROPERTIES THAT WHERE LEFT BEHIND IN IJAW LAND WERE STILL HELD AS ABANDONED PROPERTIES BY THEM!

AN IJAW MAN IN THE PERSON OF GEJ HAS SHOWN US PRACTICALLY HOW HIS PEOPLE HATES THE IGBOS BY SIMPLY USING US TO WIN HIS ELECTION AND DUMP US AFTERWARDS! ALL THE PROMISES HE MADE TO NDI-IGBO NONE WAS REDEEMED AND YET WE STILL WANT TO BE THE "WASHER-MAN'S DONKEY THAT IS FOOLED TWICE"! TAAA! GOD FORBID!

Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
Brother betray brother. I don't do brother things. GEJ will not get my vote because we are from the same ethic and religion group except he is my "blood" brother. He is not a good chrsitan either. He has nothing to offer Nigerians, I am not talking about the ethic and religion blinded ones who don't know what they truly stand for. Think wisely!

poiZon:

n u rep nigerians abi to know jona wont win,talk is cheap.
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Ababadada: 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
Man don't worry we the Ijaw are fully ready for this war. We all how war is! He who want peace must prepare for war! Ijaw are fully prepared! Remain just few days to go!
Locapito:
don't mind them. Asari dokubo with over 20wives and 60 children will quitely moves his family out of country to Benin republic while housa/fulani feasts on them. Empty threat.
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Ababadada: 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
We don't need Igbo or Yoruba to fight this fight. We are not Boko Haram that throw bomb to market, churches, school etc our is well defined one! This game different! Oh my God! Ha! Ijaw! Ha! Ijaw! Ijaw kemi mono kemi far!
vioment:
Some intelligent igbo guys here are giving me hope. I forsay, how can igbos, a very major tribe cower for some minority. People wey i hear say betray us. Yorubas can betray us because they are also a major tribe but our next door neighbor - mba; them mess up big time. We Igbos should fight and die for us, uyo, and akwa ibom. We should further more push for anioma state in delta state and solidify even more in ph.
Ijaw militants will make a huge mistake messing with las gidi because igbos live there. Them go make igbo and Yoruba work together against them meanawhile, only Yoruba go dent them wella without igbo help talkless of north. all you militants should not come to asaba to hide o, talkless of crossing the niger bridge, na that one go pain me well well and e no go easy for una. You militants equals boko haram to me and we igbos don't support either one.
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by fritiyo: 1:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
we the Niger Deltan's do not have any problem with the southwest or the southeast. anytime any day we bland to together but the north, we will tell them that, they are too small for we the ijaw's to deal with.

when the likes of awo, zik and others asked for self govt, amadu bello and his north brothers said self govt was not practicable. today they enjoy effort of others, which they now use their inflated population to enslave other part of the country.

The truth is that, we are not going to watch them continue the rubbish and violent they caused the people of this country all in the name born to rule.

quote me if u like, if buhari win this election his administration wil b hundred times worst than gej. this cos boko haram in the north n militant in d south dat will destabilize d economy of this country.
we are wiser now .
God bleess Nigeria our pride and joy.

1 Like

Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Ababadada: 1:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
We Ijaw are fully prepared for this fight.
rozayx5:

u see
if you fit make fg beg you. know say u strong
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Khd95(m): 1:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
Fools backn em selves up nd b chantin war songs..mtsheew

U sha kuku no wot happend d last times
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by BlackTechnology: 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
naijaking1:

You are very questionable!
Who is the 'we'
You can't judge Zik without understanding the time in question and compare it to the treatment of minorities by Saduana in the north, and Awo in the west. Eyo Ita was not kicked out, but denied a post--which is political, and no reason to judge and condemn all Igbos in general.
You double faced minorites of the east cannot eat your cake and have it

What do you know fake Igbo

Let me tell you one fact

I come from a part of Igboland that fought to the bitter end and we can tell you the real genesis of Igbo and SS clash

Zik had no right to deny any minority his or her right

Checkout how Ojukwu treated the minorities and how the shortsighted Zik treated them

Guy Zik F up

So hold Zik responsible and not the minorities.

cool

1 Like

Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by BlackTechnology: 1:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chiwude:
Zik a single individual from Onitsha and his accomplice kicked away the minority man to gain political relevance, and not the generality of Igbos and other easterners who voted him as Premier in the first place.

Gbam

That's why I don't blame the minority for their action

That's why I don't like my fellow Igbo man hating the minorities when Zik was the cause of the wahala. cool

1 Like

Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by omonnakoda: 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
I remember an Ijaw man Melford Okilo telling Ogoni that they cannot rule Rivers state

according to him

"Monkey cannot wear coat in Rivers State" His words to Kemte Giadom

Google it

Now they are shouting Delta Niger Niger Delta.

So Ibibio do not know how to secure pipeline or buy warship.
Ikwerre don't know how to build University

Urhobo don't know how to spend 10 billion on Private Jet??
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by stan241(m): 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ohaneze abi Massob biko mechie onu...who and who is the igbo that wants to join you and the ijaw to fight...The history books are there for a reason if you want to fight for yoruba or ijaw or hausa pls do but never say the 'IGBOS' will join any ethnic group to fight we are on our own this time around goodluck or no goodluck whatever the outcome of the elections you people should allow us to recover fully from the last fight where you all literaly stabbed us in the back

1 Like

Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by PAINGAIN: 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
Keegan:

I like your very sensible responses too.
Only divine blessing can bring about a United Nigeria. Day by day we are moving more and more to self-destruction.
Only the people enjoying the present day Nigeria are the LAST TRIBE. The last tribe are the corrupt Nigerians from all the tribes that constitutes Nigeria. Be they Christians, Muslims and Pagans. Military and civilians.
The Igbos in this last tribe do not want an independent biafra, the same for yorubas in this last tribe do not want Odua republic, why? Its simple they are selfish sets of people that benefit immensely on how Nigeria is at present.
If igbos can channel all their efforts on how to achieve their aims without the help of others, they will surely succeed. Igbos' enemies within is much more than from other tribes. Waiting for yorubas to join in your quest is wasting of your time and asking yorubas to do as you plan to do is foolishness from yorubas' stand. Do you marry because your neighbours just married, do you become a trader because of your neighbour being a trader, can someone ask you to do anything when you don't have the plan to do it yet?
If yorubas want Odua republic they have to scheme ways to achieve this at their convenience. "When it is time to defececate the anus must surely open" says a yoruba adage.
u just summed it all up, I have nothing more to add, ur reasoning make sense die. And those that can actually do something r part and parcel of d LAST TRIBE. Which way naija?

2 Likes

Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by abbey621(m): 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
What a joke! OPC is a group that's basically extinct, the Yoruba people will never support GEJ during this election, we are a lot wiser than 2011. Another shocker, the Igbos that I know will never fight a war alongside the Ijaws, there's zero chance of that happening, the bitterness between both groups dates back to the time before Jonathan had no shoes. So who is deceiving whom? MEND will not fight a war outside of the Niger-Delta, the cowards won't dare go up North, OPC does not have the tools or the support to go outside of the Southwest, seems to me the only group capable of spreading terror is the world famous Boko Haram. I would advice Nigerians to keep focus on the common enemy which is Boko Haram and use this election to vote for a capable leader, a leader that won't negotiate with terrorists/militants.

2 Likes

Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Iceathome(m): 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
.........And your comments seems to be like one born in 2000's, becos I was expecting to read a post from somebody of 60's or 70's

bewla:
All u small small pikin that are born in the late 80 and 90 pls asks ur daddy why buhari good or no good to rule us but one thing i want u to no is he bring war against indiscipline which part of it we still dey see like q for line and sanitation does few still de. let just try him if he no good them four years wont kill us vote him out after all we don waist fourteen b4
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Akinsz: 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
PAINGAIN:
u have spoken well and I concur with u on what u've said. I would love a united and prosperous nigeria too but looking at d youths of nigeria today u'll realise that 90percent of them r deranged. I bet u those shouting for war have never even been where a teargas was discharged let alone a riot. I have a lot of yoruba friends and some r like family. But my problem is that d yorubas always seem to side with d hausas, if things were diferent an igbo man will always choose a yoruba over hausa. The north thinks nigeria belongs to them, believe me if igbos and yorubas were united d north would not have so much control over nigeria. I keep asking myself, why won't d two tribes of igbo and yoruba break away from nigeria and b a nation? My thought.
it would be like putting lion and tiger in d same cage with no antelope to feast on. You know what will happen. Lol...
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by naijaking1: 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ababadada:
We don't need Igbo or Yoruba to fight this fight. We are not Boko Haram that throw bomb to market, churches, school etc our is well defined one! This game different! Oh my God! Ha! Ijaw! Ha! Ijaw! Ijaw kemi mono kemi far!

Save your breath for long difficult fight ahead, you will need it.
No be for mouth: oil prices is dropping to zero, your Hausa love has turned sour, things are falling apart. Whatever happens, don't call Igbos your brother!
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by jamst(m): 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
appini:
The info reaching us from the creeks is clearly showing Lagos as the battle ground this time.. Though not yet confirmed
Huh! I pity ur life
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by naijaking1: 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
nwaanambra1:

Thank you.

A friend of mine once said that the best treatment of Ijaw people would have been to load all of them into a slave ship and auction them off at the high sea even for a dollar.
I don't personally agree with that tactic, but for them to so shamelessly forget what they did 30-40 years ago and start asking for Igbo help is laughable!

1 Like

Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by jamst(m): 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
Emdee590:
We are sitting on a time bomb here in
Nigeria called
the politicians. Instead of praying to God to
destroy
all the enemies of our great country, we
are busy supporting the politicians that did not
know of our
existence. When the bombs go off now and
the war
begins, they will run away with their
families leaving we the masses to kill ourselves. Ibos
remember
Ojukwu He didn't die in the civil war o
but some
of your parents did. Yorubas, did OBJ die in
the war? No, in fact he was a president for
two terms
99-07. he still lives and your family
members are
still missing. Hausas, what of IBB and
T.Danjuma?? They are still alive o. The civil war did not
consumed them. My middle beltans,
Yakubu Gowon
is still alive o while some of you had gone
with the
Rivers Benue and Niger. So, if should happen. You
and I will be killed but GEJ, Nyako,
Oshoimole,
Almakura, El-Rufai, Buhari, APC, PDP and
their co
travellers will survive. We should stop seeing
ourselves as Yoruba, Ibo or Hausa, South or
North.
We should see ourselves as Nigerians
having
common troubles & enemies. And say NO to the
Politicians trying to use us for their selfish
interests.
May God destroy all the enemies of our
great
country, Nigeria. Oh God, take care of those saying
Nigeria will not be in existence by 2015,
and or
have negative plans for the future of our
beloved
home Nigeria for us. My God nothing is beyond
You, save our Nigeria from the hands of
GREEDY
politicians and give us leaders that will
make us
proud anywhere we find ourselves in this world. God
Bless Nigerians. 1 Nigeria, United we
stand!!!
May God bless your common sense,what people dont know is those leadders like asari,tompolo & other will fly out to a safe place while you peoplo fight & kill yourselves
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by chidinwachukwu(m): 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
naijaking1:
This fight ought to be a fight between Hausa/Fulani and Ijaw people, why drag Igbos into it
Ijaws would never fight for Igbos, go ask Adaka Boro and his supporters.
If you ask me, I would say that Igboland is open for anybody who wants to use it to get to their enemy. If ndi Hausa want to march to Yenagoa and eliminate all the Ijaws from the face of this earth, fine, they can travel through ala igbo.
Conversely, if Ijaws want to march to Sokoto and Kano to show Hausa people what they've got, fine, they too can go through ala igbo, but please don't call us your brothers and ask for our help, because we wouldn't help.
My brother God bless you,both the Ijaw Nation and the Hausa/Fulanis can Go to he'll for all we the Igbos Cares.
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Akinsz: 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ababadada:
The Ijaw will fight the fight. We fully prepared. We have been looking for this golden opportunity. We don't need Igbo or Yoruba. For here we say the game plan.
War is easily fought by mouth and by chest beating. What have u personally gained from those calling for war? These people are criminals, they shouldn't be supported by good people of ijaw. If the war start now, they will leave you behind and enjoy their bounty. Wise up! Don't be a pawn for the criminals. By the way, what have they done for the people of ijaw 'n niger/delta people with the bounty they got from FG? Were they not using it to buy jets and build universities not in niger/delta but benin republic which is another country. #THINK...
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Ababadada: 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
Man at this point in time nothing like save my breath. During the Biafra civil war I know how we survive in water. We will crush those Hausa this time. The civil war we fight the most fight.
naijaking1:

Save your breath for long difficult fight ahead, you will need it.
No be for mouth: oil prices is dropping to zero, your Hausa love has turned sour, things are falling apart. Whatever happens, don't call Igbos your brother!
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by PAINGAIN: 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
Akinsz:
it would be like putting lion and tiger in d same cage with no antelope to feast on. You know what will happen. Lol...
ok, I know its a long shot and a difficult one but let's assume there were antelopes in the cage, the two can actually not only survive but prosper together. Igbos and yorubas are actually peace loving people. History has shown that hausas are nigerias biggest problem and it doesn't look like they'll stop to b one.
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by poiZon: 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
PUSH1:
Brother betray brother. I don't do brother things. GEJ will not get my vote because we are from the same ethic and religion group except he is my "blood" brother. He is not a good chrsitan either. He has nothing to offer Nigerians, I am not talking about the ethic and religion blinded ones who don't know what they truly stand for. Think wisely!

ur vote is how many,10 abi 50?? bros na just 1 n d miserable vote cant stop gej from winning.
reason like a real man bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) / Senator Shehu Sani ā€¸reacts To The Disappearance Of $500 Million Recovered Loot / INEC Replies Oshiomhole: We Obeyed Supreme Court On Bayelsa Like We Did On Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.