Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,265 members, 7,954,033 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate (16782 Views)

PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram / Dele Momodu Wants Apc To Change It's Manifesto Because Of Buhari / Buhari Overthrew Shagari Over $2.8b Oil Scam: Tinubu Wants APC VP Slot – Ikimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by saint047(m): 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
Time for d uneducated General to give baseless excuse again

3 Likes

Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by F22RAPTOR(m): 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
tonero92:

pls answer
I am someone, i am so wise, i sumbit my "original" WAEC with the army,
I am so spiritual my certificate is in three different places-army, Cambridge, katsina college
I am so poor, my daughter schools in England
I am so good i never built a school in my state
I am so patriotic i only condemned boko haram this year
I am so brave, with waec, i will debate with PHD holder

Pls who am i?
A terrorist

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by Arysexy(m): 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
Channels tv is more or less apc organized debate. yet GEJ accepted. TVC can as well organise another, GEJ will be there.

If buhari could boycott NEDG debate on d grounds that it is organised by federal govt organ, then He should boycott the election cos inec is also a federal govt organ.

Silly excuse.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by calaway: 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
patrickmuf:
when the chips are down, GEJ will chicken out Ala the D'banj methodology...
PDP running from pillar to post since forever...
Certificate brouhaha failed
Boko Haram sponsor tag failed
Religious Bigot tag failed
Now they've come with another distraction 'debate' trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill
So, if it's not in a debate with Buhari, GEJ is not gonna tell Nigerians what he has in stock for us all if reelected?
Meanwhile, only Donald Duke was man enough to tell GEJ that he has failed the good people of Cross River State when he came seeking for our votes...
#iHaveDecided #iStandForChange

you mean like buhari chickend out even before the chips started wobbling? illitrate Buhari simply does not have the credentials to lead people. GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
PDP fires another bullet. APC keeps busy dodging....

3 Likes

Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by nuclearboy(m): 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
Noise. Its just a few days time and we'll see who will attend and who won't
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by feda01: 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
Apc will be willing if.. Gov fashola, Gov Aregbeshola and Adams Oshiomole will ask the questions.......
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by bayulll01(m): 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
hyfr:
FFK my nigga my nigga . This is awesome they said the debates were planned and stage managed by pdp Now go ahead and plan yours and present it. Let's see what these illiterates are gon say this time around.
one thing you guys don't know is Jonathan is not smart he can't pass an open interview,Gmb on the other hand may have problem with his english believe me,Jonathan cannot win Buhari,anyway we can't wait
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by DevilishKiller: 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
ayukdaboss:
This FFK man is a really an attention seeker. A debate organized by Channels TV has already been organized and is scheduled for February 3rd, 2015 so what's all this noise about if not just to seek for cheap attention and expose his foolishness?? Why is GEJ, a man who ran away from the 2011 debate (because he didn't have expo) suddenly clamoring for a debate?? This fool does not know that his master is really scared of debates and might sincerely not be in support of his public rants. grin

Anyuka the boss shatap channels tv are anti Gej we no dey participate
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by citizenY(m): 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
ayukdaboss:
This FFK man is a really an attention seeker. A debate organized by Channels TV has already been organized and is scheduled for February 3rd, 2015 so what's all this noise about if not just to seek for cheap attention and expose his foolishness?? Why is GEJ, a man who ran away from the 2011 debate (because he didn't have expo) suddenly clamoring for a debate?? This fool does not know that his master is really scared of debates and might sincerely not be in support of his public rants. grin

PDP has lost ground, across the board, especially with their misadventure with the AIT documentary and botched polls. Any chance of being in the company of Buhari is an opportunity to gain grounds and exhaust their bag of tricks which have failed so far.

As, I said elsewhere, PDP is behaving like a failed and bankrupt championship boxer begging for a bout. The main aim is the appearance fee, but if the belt comes, the better.

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by annibro(f): 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
FFk & co; its a pity becos dat particular question u & ur group have planned 2 ask d General might just be asked from ur prison cells.
Debate na by force again?
He's not attending, Period!!
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by nzeadachie: 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
annibro:
FFk & co; its a pity becos dat particular question u & ur group have planned 2 ask d General might just be asked from ur prison cells.
He's not attending, Period!!
#BUHARIMUSTDEBATE

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by Ericardo7(m): 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
Am I the only one who thinks that GMB is not sound educationally and cannot actually defend his agendas for Nigeria in a battle with GEJ?
Me thinks APC is just trying to cover up for their candidate because they know he's not sound educationally.

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by Champele(m): 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
barcanista:
PDP should stop disturbing othe peace of Muhammadu Buhari and Nigerians.already the General accepted a channelsTV organised debate, they should meet us there. Leave the Press alone, Buhari shouldn't be your campaign theme
buhari will fall your hand big time,watch out.GEJ till buhaha goes to school.
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by Ephemmm: 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
shaboti:
Now that is confidence..Honestly GMB should be ashamed of himself, turning down a debate on some very stupïd basis. He cannot run away from this challenge if he is truly not a coward undecided

Why did GEJ, OBJ, YARADUA, ran away in the past? Why were they not shamed of themselves?

I believe you should be ashamed of yourself too cos if GEJ and other past presidents can snub the invitation, GMB has the right too without any bias.
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by Champele(m): 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
Why is Buhari afraid of debate?. Somebody whom want to rule a nation of 170m people. Nawa O!

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by jorlons(m): 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
I bet more than 50percent of persons on this thread will focus on the General's accent rather than what he has to say. Well while you focus on GMB's accent also take note of GEJ's English.
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by KanwuliaJara: 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ehen!

Abiiii ooooooh!
Make we hear awon "saftikate FOJAS" dem h-essscuz na na! cheesy

Okaaaaaaaay!!! HaaaaFeeeeeSssssssheeeeeee!!!!!

"Za BWOOOOOOWL izin YUARA cot"!!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by OLUJAY4REAL: 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
patrickmuf:
when the chips are down, GEJ will chicken out Ala the D'banj methodology...
Now they've come with another distraction 'debate' trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill
So, if it's not in a debate with Buhari, GEJ is not gonna tell Nigerians what he has in stock for us all if reelected?
Meanwhile, only Donald Duke was man enough to tell GEJ that he has failed the good people of Cross River State when he came seeking for our votes...
#iHaveDecided #iStandForChange
GMB is afraid of the certificate and some other cloudy issues about him $ his capability. Stop wasting your time Buhari will never become the president of this country again, with the burden of perjury $ certificate litigations on him.

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by deletrue: 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
What a challenge! There is nothing apc will other than to choose one if that party members are human beings, if apc have trust on Buhari and that if it is a party not formed on sandy soil that will not melt away? If apc is not an organisation of propaganda, this challenge should be taken up immediately. Let apc respond within the shortest time.
What ever way apc want it, they should tell Nigerians within the shortest time.
I have always said it that apc is worthless. They are very good in propaganda from day one. Any way, we are waiting for the immediate reponse.
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by dorocent(m): 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
superior1:
[size=16pt] Debate or Not [/size]
[size=16pt]FeBuhari is a concluded deal[/size]

lolz... failbuhari...... GEJ til i personally c GMB certificate

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by Analorgue(m): 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
superior1:
[size=16pt] Debate or Not [/size]
[size=16pt]FeBuhari is a concluded deal[/size]
can you actually see u r an e-diot?(no offence intended)... If he wins now and fumbles big time in office, u'l b among the ones asking for his head. buh u didnt wnt him to give u his blueprint so as to properly assess him when d opportunity was presented... We r evolving in nigeria, and we'd soon reach dt point where bags of rice wnt win u an election, wat u av to offer wuld win u election.. Wisen up.!

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by shaboti: 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ephemmm:

Why did GEJ, OBJ, YARADUA, ran away in the past? Why were they not shamed of themselves?

I believe you should be ashamed of yourself too cos if GEJ and other past presidents can snub the invitation, GMB has the right too without any bias.
so because those ppl averted it in the past that is why he should too ? Is dat the kind of change you preach ? You are the one that should bury your face in shame.

He has already boycotted the first debate with flimsy excuses, attempting to repeat it in the future would be pure cowardice!
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by stexsy(m): 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
ayukdaboss:
he runs from debates but he is directly asking d opposition to organize one dat he will come n u r here typing shit,,
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
My name is Goodluck Ebele Jonathan alias GEJ. I'm a native of Bayelsa state. The incumbent president of Nigeria.... Am here to defend a motion which says:
NIGERIA IS IN SAFE HANDS UNDER MY GOVERNMENT...
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by Myself2(m): 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
shaboti:
Now that is confidence.. honestly GMB should be ashamed of himself, turning down a debate on some very stupïd basis. He cannot run away from this challenge if he is truly not a coward undecided

Mmmm I think it's not a case of Buhari being a coward but he is just scared shitless that his certificate forgery and semi illiterate status will be exposed
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by stexsy(m): 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
emiye:
FFK just opens his buccal cavity and then releases whatever comes out of it, one can always notice a disconnect between his cerebrum and his mouth most of the times.
btw u n FFK who is nt making sense? Someone is asking APC to organise dia debate dat he ll come n u r here saying he is nt making sense, r u ok?

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by dokunbam(m): 4:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
Debate or no debate
Change is what we want

Even if the debate is organised by aliens
Everything is about to change

Change!
Change!!
Change!!!
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by juman(m): 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
What buhari says at the campaigns are enough.

Buhari is capable and would turn nigeria to a great nation.

Sai baba, sai buhari.
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by shizzle11(m): 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
patrickmuf:
[s]when the chips are down, GEJ will chicken out Ala the D'banj methodology...
#iHaveDecided #iStandForChange[/s]
Stop blabbing. Are you suffering from mad cow disease?

#PoohariMustDebate

#GEJMyVal!!!

#GEJIsIt cool

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by shizzle11(m): 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
annibro:
[s]FFk & co; its a pity becos dat particular question u & ur group have planned 2 ask d General might just be asked from ur prison cells.
He's not attending, Period!![/s]
Empty vessel! Very very empty...SMDH
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by patrickmuf(m): 6:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
shizzle11:
Stop blabbing. Are you suffering from mad cow disease?

#PoohariMustDebate

#GEJMyVal!!!

#GEJIsIt cool
You should have known i don't respond to your likes by now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Presents His Books To Jonathan (Photos) / Court Stops Ibrahim Shekarau From Traveling Abroad!! / Osun 2018: Two Governorship Candidates Emerge In SDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.