Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,849 members, 7,956,186 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate (16786 Views)

PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram / Dele Momodu Wants Apc To Change It's Manifesto Because Of Buhari / Buhari Overthrew Shagari Over $2.8b Oil Scam: Tinubu Wants APC VP Slot – Ikimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by swiftycool(m): 6:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
Who are the dullards calling channels TV an Apc owned stuff? Just because John Momoh would not lick pdp @ss does not mean his Tv station is owned by apc. Channels has won numerous awards as the best Naija honest and unbiased TV station. It has reported good and bad stuff about both partiesin the past without caring whose axe is gored. So you pdp people stop telling lies that its an apc organized debate u are only worried that gej is getting tested on neutral ground without expo to expose how dull he might really be. Shior

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by Louislewis: 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
[size=16pt]It has been my expectation. It is long expected even though, it has not happen, but fully sure that Buhari is going to dodge debate.

There is no amount of reason(s) that will be given for his non-appearance than his style of trying to dodge questions like

1.) How will he fight the Boko Haram, which he has no ideal. He has been saying "I will fight Boko Haram"...How? No idea

2.) How will he stabilised the price of oil, which he knows he can't answer any economy question. "I will stabilize oil price"...How? No idea

3.) About his certificate, which he has no solution to it? Neither did he have it .Ashamed of being regarded as incorruptible, but yet, fake certificate saga.

4.) How will he create jobs for the masses? "I will create job"...How? No idea

5.) Being a religious fundamentalist. Which will be difficult to defend.

6.) His pasted atrocities against the Yoruba leaders (so many to mentioned) and some other notable Nigerians in the name of fighting corruptions, which no answer to justify his actions.

APC know he cannot answer most question on how is going to govern Nigeria beyond, "I WILL ....” but how? He has no idea. APC is trying to use Osinbanjo clean his (Buhari's) image and weakness. What a shame to APC and their supporters.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by Ephemmm: 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
[quote author=shaboti post=30329942]so because those ppl averted it in the past that is why he should too ? Is dat the kind of change you preach ? You are the one that should bury your face in shame.

He has already boycotted the first debate with flimsy excuses, attempting to repeat it in the future would be pure cowardice![/quote

U make it seems as if the success of a candidate is based on his performance in Nigeria. Which part of constitution mandate aspirant to attend debate if I may ask?

If Buhari attend all well and the good, but if he refuses, there is no crime in such action: the choice belongs to him and that's why I cited the actions of past Presidents.

So, why should he be ashamed of himself it he choose not to attend when attending a debate is not his constitutional duty?

Get that fact drilled into your skull dude...
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by Jennynkk(f): 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
Buhari will not have anymore excuse to give. grin grin
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by shaboti: 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ephemmm:
U make it seems as if the success of a candidate is based on his performance in Nigeria. Which part of constitution mandate aspirant to attend debate if I may ask?If Buhari attend all well and the good, but if he refuses, there is no crime in such action: the choice belongs to him and that's why I cited the actions of past Presidents.So, why should he be ashamed of himself it he choose not to attend when attending a debate is not his constitutional duty?Get that fact drilled into your skull dude...
I dont see how your first sentence relates to my comment. Where in my post did I say it was mandatory for him to debate? Pls reread it.

However, the fact that you are tryin to make excuses for him on his refusal to debate is disgusting, I mean what do u think the purpose of a debate is ? What other way will ppl know what an aspirant has in store for them ? How else will unanswered questions be answered? Like 'where exactly is ur certificate sir?'. Do I need to go on?..

Sha, I dont blame you, ur probably one of the illiterates shouting 'even if he presents nepa bill I'll vote for him'. Its not your fault.
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by Ephemmm: 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
shaboti:
I dont see how your first sentence relates to my comment. Where in my post did I say it was mandatory for him to debate? Pls reread it.

However, the fact that you are tryin to make excuses for him on his refusal to debate is disgusting, I mean what do u think the purpose of a debate is ? What other way will ppl know what an aspirant has in store for them ? How else will unanswered questions be answered? Like 'where exactly is ur certificate sir?'. Do I need to go on?..

Sha, I dont blame you, ur probably one of the illiterates shouting 'even if he presents nepa bill I'll vote for him'. Its not your fault.

Bla bla bla bla....

Were you not the one that said Buhari should be ashamed of himself if he cannot attend debate?

Even if he provides carpentry certificate, will such issue be sorted out in debate or court of law?

The way you are twisting fact is very disgusting cos this is not the first time he has been contesting.

All I see in your illogocal argument is lamentation of a looser cos I expect you to be pointing out what GEJ has done in the aspect of corruption, power supply, employment, disgusting economy etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by bonechamberlain(m): 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
datguru:
GEJ all the way!

Mods, please for the last time, if buhari wins this election BAN my moniker forever on nairaland
o boy this ur pics dey kill me with laugh..... Hahahahahaha
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by CassetteBoy(m): 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
brother, pls do u have more of dese incriminating pics? i need to use dem as a campaign for gmb....showing why jonathan is in trouble. God bless as you help.

ayukdaboss:
This FFK man is a really an attention seeker. A debate organized by Channels TV has already been organized and is scheduled for February 3rd, 2015 so what's all this noise about if not just to seek for cheap attention and expose his foolishness?? Why is GEJ, a man who ran away from the 2011 debate (because he didn't have expo) suddenly clamoring for a debate?? This fool does not know that his master is really scared of debates and might sincerely not be in support of his public rants. grin
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by jaytee01(m): 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
Descartes:
Hope the coward will not chicken out
Have you seen that empty space in the pix above? That was in 2011 when the coward refused to show up
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by jaytee01(m): 11:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
metorichmond:
M beginning to get discouraged about the people's general (GMB), the first debate was refused because of it acclaimed bias nature. Now he is been challenged by PDP to organise a debate which he deem fit n invite GEJ to a contest. I think this is a best opportunity to sell himself more to the people, he should do the needful by accepting this challenge. That debate will produce my choice of candidate not all this plenty grammar they are speaking on social media, for now m on the fence about the choice of presidency till after debate. #TEAM NEUTRAL CITIZEN TILL AFTER DEBATE# udoh!
You are not neutral!
GEJ chickened out of the debate in 2011 and the heavens did not fall. In fact , I still voted for him. All this FFK ranting na initial gragra, we don see am before
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by jaytee01(m): 11:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
swiftycool:
Who are the dullards calling channels TV an Apc owned stuff? Just because John Momoh would not lick pdp @ss does not mean his Tv station is owned by apc. Channels has won numerous awards as the best Naija honest and unbiased TV station. It has reported good and bad stuff about both partiesin the past without caring whose axe is gored. So you pdp people stop telling lies that its an apc organized debate u are only worried that gej is getting tested on neutral ground without expo to expose how dull he might really be. Shior
God bless you for this one
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by jaytee01(m): 11:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
Champele:
Why is Buhari afraid of debate?. Somebody whom want to rule a nation of 170m people. Nawa O!
when GEJ ran away in 2011, he was planning to rule ten people, abi?
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by ayukdaboss(m): 11:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
CassetteBoy:
brother, pls do u have more of dese incriminating pics? i need to use dem as a campaign for gmb....showing why jonathan is in trouble. God bless as you help.

https://www.nairaland.com/2125201/ffks-foolishness-exposed-once-again#30343770

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by ayukdaboss(m): 11:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
jaytee01:
Kikikikiki...Don't mind those GEJ supporters. Them no get sense.
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by PenSniper: 11:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
braine:
I love this game of Chess. We'll see how it'll turn out.

Me too
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by PenSniper: 11:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
blackjack21:
....Give him food and he will sing for you...

I wan sleep.

SAI FEBUHARI
#THE BRINGER OF RAIN.
SAI DASAFE.
grin

Buhari the dunce and dimwit. A let down.
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by Champele(m): 11:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
jaytee01:
So you mean that Buhari is running away?.
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by bashydemy(m): 12:02am On Feb 02, 2015
Collynzo9:
That is the spirit!
Ebele has nothing to hide or fear, unlike Buhari!
The ChannelsTV debate is more or less an APC organised debate.
They will be defeated right at home come Tuesday.
I use God beg GEJ make him no show up for the Channels debate oo cos he will be forced to explain stealing is not corruption
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by Champele(m): 12:03am On Feb 02, 2015
Why are you blaming people for saying that channels belongs to apc,where you not one of them who says AIT belongs to the Government?, for me Buhari must debate whether ait or channels.GEJ,qualified enough to rule naira,than one illiterate dictator.
swiftycool:
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by bashydemy(m): 2:55am On Feb 02, 2015
Champele:
Why are you blaming people for saying that channels belongs to apc,where you not one of them who says AIT belongs to the Government?, for me Buhari must debate whether ait or channels.GEJ,qualified enough to rule naira,than one illiterate dictator.
Bro it obvious and glaring that AIT/NTA are bias and belong to PDP with fact and reasons... Why will AIT be airing a documentries to tarnish GMB image and mocking himabout the death of his late wife and daughter? secondly anytime AIT are showing APC campaing they will just cut of at the middle of the campaign to be showing on unnecessary programs. Raymond Dockpesi the owner of AIT is a strong PDP member.. Now tell me what other proofs do you want...
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by jide333(m): 7:46am On Feb 02, 2015
superior1:
[size=16pt] Debate or Not [/size]
[size=16pt]FeBuhari is a concluded deal[/size]

Only an illiterate will say what you just commented... Idiot people.. Go and ask people in an advanced countries if debate is a must or not... Yet the apc leaders are the western world to qualify why we must vote bullhairy ? Let them debate and 9ja will laugh alot
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by shaboti: 10:58am On Feb 02, 2015
Ephemmm:

Bla bla bla bla....

Were you not the one that said Buhari should be ashamed of himself if he cannot attend debate?

Even if he provides carpentry certificate, will such issue be sorted out in debate or court of law?

The way you are twisting fact is very disgusting cos this is not the first time he has been contesting.

All I see in your illogocal argument is lamentation of a looser cos I expect you to be pointing out what GEJ has done in the aspect of corruption, power supply, employment, disgusting economy etc.
do u have comprehension problem or what How does 'buhari should be ashamed of himself' translate to 'buhari MUST debate' must I break it down to you ?? If a man cannot take care of his family, nobody can force him to,, at the same time it doesnt mean he shouldnt be ashamed of himself sad

Loser ke? If jonathan loses, it is his loss not mine.
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by Ephemmm: 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
Fresh madnessr=shaboti post=30353013]do u have comprehension problem or what How does 'buhari should be ashamed of himself' translate to 'buhari MUST debate' must I break it down to you ?? If a man cannot take care of his family, nobody can force him to,, at the same time it doesnt mean he shouldnt be ashamed of himself sad

Loser ke? If jonathan loses, it is his loss not mine.[/quote]

The way you always compromise your own utterance has vindicated your cognitive inability tongue tongue tongue
Check your post of Feb 01 @1:34pm for further reference...

The solution to your problem is to deepen your mental horizon at least to match the standard of the brain which cochroach carries always angry grin grin

Your brain needs to be scanned and laminated walahi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by shaboti: 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ephemmm:
Fresh madnessr=shaboti post=30353013]do u have comprehension problem or what How does 'buhari should be ashamed of himself' translate to 'buhari MUST debate' must I break it down to you ?? If a man cannot take care of his family, nobody can force him to,, at the same time it doesnt mean he shouldnt be ashamed of himself sad

Loser ke? If jonathan loses, it is his loss not mine.

The way you always compromise your own utterance has vindicated your cognitive inability tongue tongue tongue
Check your post of Feb 01 @1:34pm for further reference...

The solution to your problem is to deepen your mental horizon at least to match the standard of the brain which cochroach carries always angry grin grin

Your brain needs to be scanned and laminated walahi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
ok man. I will no longer continue running in circles with you.. iits sad that ur having such a hard time comprehending my simple posts sad
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by organic973: 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
barcanista:
PDP should stop disturbing othe peace of Muhammadu Buhari and Nigerians. Already the General accepted a channelsTV organised debate, they should meet us there. Leave the Press alone, Buhari shouldn't be your campaign theme

So he is still coming out?
I thought he boycotted again.
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by VoteWisely: 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
#VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely

Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by Ephemmm: 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
cheesy
shaboti:
ok man. I will no longer continue running in circles with you.. iits sad that ur having such a hard time comprehending my simple posts sad

Heyaa.... Pele! Next time don't just open mouth before thinking. Right? Thinking straight would have been better.

Argue with facts and logics too, hen? You will soon get there....
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by Themandator: 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
ayukdaboss:
This FFK man is a really an attention seeker. A debate organized by Channels TV has already been organized and is scheduled for February 3rd, 2015 so what's all this noise about if not just to seek for cheap attention and expose his foolishness?? Why is GEJ, a man who ran away from the 2011 debate (because he didn't have expo) suddenly clamoring for a debate?? This fool does not know that his master is really scared of debates and might sincerely not be in support of his public rants. grin

Buhari has equally rejected the channels TV organized debates on the grounds that they too are biased

As for the 2011 debate, it was organized by an very new entrant NN24 that equally packed up, afterwards... Therfore, the presidency felt and rightly so that they didn't have the reach as they operated only on dstv platform and in their 5000 bouquet
Re: PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate by shaboti: 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ephemmm:
cheesy

Heyaa.... Pele! Next time don't just open mouth before thinking. Right? Thinking straight would have been better.

Argue with facts and logics too, hen? You will soon get there....
pele for wetin again ? Na u I suppose dey tell, seeing as I had to break down simple sentences for you sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari / 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye / 2015 Election: Top 10 Indications APC Wasn't Ready To Rule Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.