Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Beware We Live In A Time Of Delusions And Lies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beware We Live In A Time Of Delusions And Lies (700 Views)

Can The Black Race Still Be Awakened From Their Stupor And Delusions???!!! / Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} / Apc And Lies,obanikoro Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware We Live In A Time Of Delusions And Lies by GBTYO: 3:46am On Feb 01, 2015
[size=28pt] And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie
- 2 Thessalonians 2:11[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Beware We Live In A Time Of Delusions And Lies by GBTYO: 3:52am On Feb 01, 2015
1 Peter 2:1 - Lay aside guile (deceit), hypocrisy, and evil speaking. Again, hypocrisy is associated with deceit. Hypocrisy is deceit because the hypocrite puts on a false front. He pretends to be better than he is.

2 Likes

Re: Beware We Live In A Time Of Delusions And Lies by KwaraRat: 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
Una eye don clear?

2 Likes

Re: Beware We Live In A Time Of Delusions And Lies by APCHaram: 10:58am On Nov 05, 2016
GBTYO:
[size=28pt] And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie
- 2 Thessalonians 2:11[/size]

1 Like

Re: Beware We Live In A Time Of Delusions And Lies by bennyann: 11:59am On Nov 05, 2016
Well PMB has been the only innocent and honest citizen in the whole of Nigeria which sends strange signals through one's spine.

But OP, what lie are you talking about? I want to understand better. I mean what should we beware of?
Re: Beware We Live In A Time Of Delusions And Lies by 7lives: 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
bennyann:
Well PMB has been the only innocent and honest citizen in the whole of Nigeria which sends strange signals through one's spine.

But OP, what lie are you talking about? I want to understand better. I mean what should we beware of?

He wants you to believe that there is no corruption, that Buhari is just victimising the opposition.
Re: Beware We Live In A Time Of Delusions And Lies by APCHaram: 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
7lives:

He wants you to believe that there is no corruption, that Buhari is just victimising the opposition.

No. The OP warned of your current zombie pandemic in both Afonja and boko lands as a heavenly curse to blind you to accept an illiterate bigot despot as your messiah

2 Likes

Re: Beware We Live In A Time Of Delusions And Lies by BigBabyJesus: 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
7lives:

[/s]

One of the idiots that Imam of Peace talked about.
Re: Beware We Live In A Time Of Delusions And Lies by BigBabyJesus: 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
bennyann:

Zombie ohh zombie!

(1) (Reply)

OSUN POLITICS: Anxiety As Aregbesola, Omisore Know Fate Tomorrow / Security Officials Intercepts Trailer Loaded With Arms In Jos / The Umbrella, The Broom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.