Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari (19465 Views)

Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency / I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari / REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari by asadike(f): 11:39am On Feb 01, 2015
Chinazaekperem5:

May Amadioha redesign ya teeth dia

Ugly thing with dirty mouth.
ignored, small boy.
Re: Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari by omenka(m): 11:41am On Feb 01, 2015
Kingspin:
Your just one voter.
And you are 100 I presume... Smh.
Re: Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari by Chinazaekperem5: 11:41am On Feb 01, 2015
asadike:
ignored, small boy.

Ugly face combined with mouth odour , nne u try
Re: Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari by asadike(f): 11:47am On Feb 01, 2015
Chinazaekperem5:

Ugly face combined with mouth odour , nne u try
ignored.
Re: Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari by blacknp(m): 11:48am On Feb 01, 2015
KEVIND:

I don't really understand what you wrote but if i'm correct you're saying PDP introduced sharia? This issue is not about PDP or APC but about the global idea. Even if Buhari contest under PDP i'll still point out what i said. For example Rochas Okorocha is in APC but i'm surpporting him cos of his past antecedent as a philanthropist. Buhari and Boko Haram shares the same ideology.
who ever said the issue is about pdp or apc why bring up the genral's name in your rhetoric lies and disinformation jsut imagine this nicompu saying a former nigerian president has the same ideology as boko haram(you should be charged to court for treason)where is your evidence, why single out only buhari they say what is good for the goose is good for the gander what of (The balewas murtalas,shagari,babaginda,the abachas,abdulsalem,yaradua,namadi sambo)all these families are pdp card carrying members to mention a few aren't they also boko haram sympathisers what makes buhari more boko haram than them?because he is contesting against the president so they choose to give a lion a bad name,Nigeria is a very complex society and just because jona got there the president by been lucky he took the job he knew very little about for granted(even the man obj that handpicked him for his own selfish reasons has beged for forgiveness.Kevin D Let your father give his business he has built for over 30 years to a youth corper and see how the business will crumble in front of him wethin 3 years. If you didn't understand my post what are you doing on this forum at this time 11.46 a.m on a sunday morning you should at best still be in a synagogue clearing up the musical equipments and chairs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari by Chinazaekperem5: 11:49am On Feb 01, 2015
asadike:
ignored.
Re: Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari by clevvermind(m): 11:49am On Feb 01, 2015
Stallione:
i am a retarded young fool,suffering frm senial amnesia.SMH!!! kiss
ok.
Re: Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari by Oklander: 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
[s]
hubreality:

Let him start probing himself first, showing his WAEC CERTIFICATE! All he need to do is simply telling his fellow religious fanatics to stop the terror, and embrace others as one, and they will hear him, he doesn't need to take over power to probe the military and fight boko haram because there won't be any insurgency to fight if a northern muslim like him becomes president.

We can only begin to trust him if he starts this fight on corruption with his Certificate saga by clearing himself for goodness sake whether PDP or No PDP, his WAEC Certificate required by INEC, not statement of result, Affidavit, Recommendation letter or mentioning names. Nigerians do expect him to do the needful obeying simple rule of law as this is not a military regime, but you'll see some gullible followers (graduates) saying even if he presents a NEPA bill as certificate they'll vote and that doesn't count. What a SHAME!
[/s]
Re: Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari by gratiaeo(m): 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
eagleeye2:
You will probe them because they came clean and said that it's only a letter or recommendation that your principal gave when you were being enlisted into the army. That they don't have your credentials, photocopy or otherwise.
You will probe the military because when they were crushing BH, you came out to speak against them saying they were fighting the North.
You will probe the military, because you and your Northern elites have for one day come out to condemn the insurgency.
Buhari where is your certificate?
Buhari is just wasting his time and money

1 Like

Re: Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari by kakakent: 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
MyMouth:
Wonder what would be going on in the mind of Osibanjo, Amechi and co, concerning the crowd, they would be like " na wa o! Na human being get supporters like dis?" Like someone said, Buhari is like a religion in the north. This election would be peaceful by God's grace, but if the PDP trys to rig, hmmmmm, what happened in 2011 would be child's play. Let there be free and fair elections!

Don't let me insult u dis sunday pls so if pdp rig election y won't dey go nd kill jona nd inec ? Why killing innocent southerners ah ah na so dem kill my guy wey suffer get first class for borno for 2011 becos say buhari lose na kc rig election? An ordinary corper? Jst look at dis stupid tin u jst wrote? 2011 will be a childs play? Ie more killing of innocent pple na evil pple like u go make God vex destroy dis world
Re: Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari by BraniacX(m): 12:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
wilsondave:
are you from Pluto am sure u not from earth.............. can you tell me the will of Allah fool........ just stop this silly thinking before your offspring inherit it from u.............

Oh c'mon! Didn't you see that he/she was being sarcastic
Re: Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari by Here2BustnScrew: 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
Oklander:
Can't wait… Pls Buhari, come and probe everybody. grin
what about those that allowed you into the military without or with forged certificate, who will probe them?

1 Like

Re: Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
Some hediotic APChit supporters will be shouting back to Otueke

SOME neva even comot from deir village Sef.....SMH
Re: Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari by johnemeka(m): 1:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
okosodo:
Sorry sir, you can not fight or probe the military because they are doing the will of allah. If they go full force against boko haram, allah will be annoyed

From the way you talk,i can sense support for B.H in your tone.

So i believe you are likely their member directly or indirectly.

God does not support evil!
Re: Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari by Oklander: 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

what about those that allowed you into the military without or with forged certificate, who will probe them?
If you know anyone of such, bring him with clear proves and Buhari will probe him.
Re: Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari by ismyheal75: 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
Oklander:
You people should stop begging for like & share, abi una dey chop am?

Yes, e dey pain you. embarassed
Re: Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari by PapiWata: 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
[size=15pt]Please can anyone confirm whether or not Weeping General Buhari has been able to forge a kindergarten completion certificate as yet ?

With all this argumentation back and forth, this VITAL question doesn't seem to have been answered definitively. [/size]

Since Buhari evidently has such great difficulty speaking the English language such that the world can understand a word of his babbling, we now need to rely on interpreters to get at the truth.

Thank you in advance for any light that can be shed here.
Re: Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari by Nwabekeyi2: 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
customized13:
[s]And you think this military will allow him to win?

Buhari is just wallowing in stvpidity, let him keep his intentions to himself and stop gathering opposition who will puncture his chances of winning.[/s]
Re: Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari by onyeguy: 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
phe44u:
If you think Buhari will win this election and fulfill his promise hit like ,but fail woefully hit share

What this man sayin undecided

Re: Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
okosodo:
Sorry sir, you can not fight or probe the military because they are doing the will of allah. If they go full force against boko haram, allah will be annoyed

Thank you
Re: Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari by jamst(m): 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
emeka2847:
Pls read and share.

REVEALED: JONATHAN SECRETLY PLANNING TO HANDOVER TO PDP BACKED MILITARY GOVERNMENT

Credible sources have informed us that top level PDP and army meetings are being held to prepare for a Lt. Gen. Kenneth Minimah-led interim military government if General Buhari wins the elections in two weeks. By most accounts, Buhari/Osinbajo are favored to win in a landslide.

Kenneth Minimah, the Chief of Army staff hails from Bayelsa state.

Jonathan's aides have earlier hinted on this. Read more: http://newsrescue.com/presidency-media-doyin-okupe-aide-threatens-nigeria-war-coup-event-buhari-win/

This report confirms our yesterday report that two army Generals tendered their resignations following the Army Chief telling them about plans for the military to scuttle a transfer to a Buhari/Osinbajo government if they win. Click here to read on this: http://abusidiqu.com/two-army-generals-reportedly-resigns-insistence-army-chief-work-pdp/

Sources say the Jonathan government plans to instigate riots and is planning to use its Niger Delta militant terrorists (Boyloaf, Tompolo, Dokubo and co) to stage attacks that will enable the scuttling of the elections at any stage, before, during and after as all projections show a Buhari/Osinbajo victorious sweep. In this event, the army will appear to suddenly decide to stabilize the country, but this is the ultimate plan being made now, ahead of the incidents.

Read more: http://abusidiqu.com/category/featured-news/
Guy,chilax...the army wont do nothing cos if they did,they will face intense pressure from the international community..just like what happen in mali,burkina-fasso & guinea/senegal
Re: Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2015

The Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), on Wednesday said that though Nigeria is a rich nation, its people are extremely poor due to bad governance.

He also promised to involve serving and retired military generals to devise an effective strategy to crush insurgency in the country, if elected as President in 2015.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/ill-meet-other-generals-to-draft-anti-terror-plan-buhari/

Buhari faults crackdown on Boko Haram

Presidential candidate for the Congress for Progressive Change in the 2011 Presidential election, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), has frowned on the emergency rule in parts of the North. He alleged that innocent civilians were being killed in the states.

Buhari speaking during a Liberty FM Hausa Service Programme, Guest of the Week, on Sunday in Kaduna said that Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished unlike the “special treatment” given to the Niger Delta militants by the Federal Government.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/joining-apc-not-about-2015-presidency-buhari/

@ anonimi do you think his followers are intelligent enough to see the difference?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari by anonimi: 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
babyosisi:

@ anonimi do you think his followers are intelligent enough to see the difference?

Sadly not but that is why we have to keep highlighting them and continue sharing until most of them become aware and are liberated from the yoke of misinformation that they are under.

We can do it!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari by bameyi(m): 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
Buhari na you I want vote for but make you slow down oh. Yoruba people say if your hand no hold cutlass handle make you no ask which death kill your papa oh.

No fall my hand oh.. Haba general.. Wait na, Bible say apply wisdom..
Re: Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari by omolami: 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
Intolerant is making buhari to vent his anger on d military already.Buhari's claim to want to probe d militarty is out of fraustration.It is bec he was exposed no to have credentials lodged with d force.In another develoment, buhari who has been in d forefront of campaigning against FG for killing bokoharam is now getting upset bec,d military abandoned bokoharam.What an irony of inconsistency
Re: Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari by undigeh: 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
Is this not Buhari who once said, when FG declared state of emergency initially in those insurgency infested states, that war against BH is war against the NORTH?
Please let someone who understands Buhari mission in Nigerian politics should explain to me.

1 Like

Re: Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari by Here2BustnScrew: 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
Oklander:
If you know anyone of such, bring him with clear proves and Buhari will probe him.
when will he do that? by the way he knows them, he should go get them and probe them.
Re: Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
okosodo:
lol! you have made my laugh to escape my bowels this night.
Re: Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari by KEVIND: 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
blacknp:
who ever said the issue is about pdp or apc why bring up the genral's name in your rhetoric lies and disinformation jsut imagine this nicompu saying a former nigerian president has the same ideology as boko haram(you should be charged to court for treason)where is your evidence, why single out only buhari they say what is good for the goose is good for the gander what of (The balewas murtalas,shagari,babaginda,the abachas,abdulsalem,yaradua,namadi sambo)all these families are pdp card carrying members to mention a few aren't they also boko haram sympathisers what makes buhari more boko haram than them?because he is contesting against the president so they choose to give a lion a bad name,Nigeria is a very complex society and just because jona got there the president by been lucky he took the job he knew very little about for granted(even the man obj that handpicked him for his own selfish reasons has beged for forgiveness.Kevin D Let your father give his business he has built for over 30 years to a youth corper and see how the business will crumble in front of him wethin 3 years. If you didn't understand my post what are you doing on this forum at this time 11.46 a.m on a sunday morning you should at best still be in a synagogue clearing up the musical equipments and chairs?

So a youth corper cannot manage a business of 30yrs? That's an insult to the sensibility of nigerian youths. Anyway, let me ask you a somple question Mr go to Church @ 11:46am.how old was Buhari when he was appointed the military administrator of old Borno state,how old was Yakubu Gowon when he was head of state etc? Henestly,i'll rather give my business to an intelligent youth corper to manage than to a grandpa of 72yrs in this digital age. Learn how to put your point across without insult cos it'll help you in all areas of your life.
Re: Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari by Deckline(m): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2018
phe44u:
If you think Buhari will win this election and fulfill his promise hit like ,but fail woefully hit share
You people should better start unliking this post.
Buhari is a failure!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babangida's 75th Birthday Interview: "I’m Not The Evil Many Think I Am" / BREAKING: Finally, Senate Passes 2018 Budget Of N9.12tr / Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.