Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram (19109 Views)

Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) / Boko Haram Attacks New Marte In Borno, Kills Soldiers And Civilians / Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram by Kaydz(m): 9:00am On Feb 01, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Lies everywhere! This govt can lie sha!!! Smh!
You are a pathetic soul and your blind devotion to a certain political sect has annihilated all forms of humanity in you. This is a matter of life and death. The soldiers are out there fighting with their lives and an undeserving being like you sits in the comfort of your room expecting to hear tales of their doom. As much as I have always tried to distance myself from all forms of cyber assault, I think you more than deserve this. How insensitve can some ignoramuses be?? Shame!!

6 Likes

Re: Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram by therealdeal: 9:05am On Feb 01, 2015
MY BROTHER THAT DUDE IS A FOOL. PEOPLE COME TO SOCIAL MEDIA AND SAY ALL KINDS OF RUBBISH. SOME PEOPLE ARE PRAYING FOR PEACE AND SOME ARE HERE BLABBING. GOD BLESS NIGERIA. BOMB THE BOKO BOYS.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram by link2ok(m): 9:10am On Feb 01, 2015
H
Re: Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram by papaejima1: 9:24am On Feb 01, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
You were apparently conceived in idiocy, born in idiocy and bred in idiocy!

No other word can best qualify your state at present.

3 Likes

Re: Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram by BodyKiss(m): 9:25am On Feb 01, 2015
More like Chadian troops
Re: Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram by loomer: 9:29am On Feb 01, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

like say the headline was, BOKO HARAM KILLS 300 SOLDIERS, I sure say u for de happier.

GOD DE WATCH PEOPLE LIKE UNA.

4 Likes

Re: Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram by ogbonnaonyeka(m): 10:00am On Feb 01, 2015
Good news
Re: Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram by israelbenzion: 10:03am On Feb 01, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Mumu keeping living on lies!!!

I and my household spit on you too. may Boko Haram be ur portion this year since u don't want to see them defeated.

3 Likes

Re: Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram by tefund(m): 10:08am On Feb 01, 2015
recapturing is good.but what if bh capture it back?
Re: Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram by Spydamannn(m): 10:47am On Feb 01, 2015
Popemax:
A general in Baga......was part of the fight....I ain't lying for anything am too big for this shit...the news is so true
free the doubting thomas abeg
Re: Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram by neocortex: 10:57am On Feb 01, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Why do you rejoice when Boko haram kill Nigerians, but sad when the table is turned.
Those who use the dead bodies of our heroes as campaign points have no shred of humanity in them.

1 Like

Re: Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 01, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2124085/breaking-news-boko-haram-explosions

BY NDAHI MARAMA, MAIDUGURI
Explosions, heavy gunfire is rocking Maiduguri, a situation that has forced many residents on the outskirts of the city to run into town while churches were hurriedly closed.
The incident started at about 7:00 am, Sunday, with exchange of rocket launchers, heavy gunfire between troops and Boko Haram terrorists near Giwa Barracks, Molai axis.
Details later.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/boko-haram-explosions-heavy-gunfire-rocks-maiduguri/

who still wonders why we cannot believe the army anymore

this is a tragicomedy - our army PR is worse than comical ali [google him]
Re: Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram by dachpee(m): 11:29am On Feb 01, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
boko haram member, go to Maiduguri and prove us wrong, people like you are disappointment to your ethnic group shame on enemy of progress

3 Likes

Re: Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram by dachpee(m): 11:32am On Feb 01, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
yem mmiri you are goat and a disgrace to your entire race
Re: Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
Which troops..nigerian? Chad Ian? or Cameroonian? No disinformation please lazy journalists
Re: Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram by zoomzoom(m): 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
jayseehe:

Men, it seems some APC supporters don't want anything good from this Government, including defeating Boko Haram.
If you know it is a lie, come up with evidence and stop disgracing APC so people won't think all APC supporters are like you.

Sai Buhari

Nairalanders, welcome to feBUHARI cool

Good morning oooh my brother..
Finally u have woken up!! U are now able to comprehend what we have been saying since..."BUHARI and most of his supporters don't want anything good for this country..unless they are in the driver's seat."
Do u think it's by chance that their slogan is "CHANGE JONATHAN"?..Ever wondered why BUHARI hasn't told us how he intends to implement all those lofty goals that I'm sure attracted some like u to him..How is he planning to pight kwaraption bearing in mind he is a neophyte in democratic administration?,What would he do differently from what the present administration is doing as regards insecurity still bearing in mind he is now in a democratic dispensation?..I believe these are the two major planks he is running on.
Your people just want BUHARI to replace JONATHAN..DATS NOT THE CHANGE WE NEED.
JONATHAN hasn't performed optimally,but we need u to also support him and let's collectively return him and tell him where he still needs to do more.
BUHARI is not an option in 21st century modern day democratic Nigeria..at best the hawks (read Tinubu et al) will hijack his government as they have hijacked his campaigns.
Sai BUHARI indeed!!!more like SAI TINUBU.

1 Like

Re: Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram by EdwinOse: 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

An extended version of your name is ngwere( lizard) . You are cursed amongst other low animals.

1 Like

Re: Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram by VirginFinder: 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
Thank You Jesus!

I hope the news is true sha!!

1 Like

Re: Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram by F22RAPTOR(m): 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
if BH is winning its the truth, but if the NA is winning its a lie, you are an enemy of Nigeria, and may the gates of hell be opened upon you.
Re: Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram by BlackLeopard(m): 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
Well regardless of how fabricated news this is or not, it's GOOD news.

And if it does nothing else but help the nation believe in our soldiers? It did good.
Re: Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram by BlackLeopard(m): 2:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

if BH is winning its the truth, but if the NA is winning its a lie, you are an enemy of Nigeria, and may the gates of hell be opened upon you and your family.

Nah brother, let's leave the family out of a guy's damnation. That family don't necessary agree with that stuff. We don't know anything about them.
Re: Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram by nworanco(m): 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
ThisisBuhari:
Fake news. This is PDP's propaganda
U are totally wicked in nature. A complete saddist, thats what u are.
Re: Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram by maanma: 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

You are a pathetic fellow. What a sick and disgusting comment that can only come from a depraved soul and an an enemy of the people. You'd prefer those territories not recaptured by the troops as it aids your political leanings.

You belong to the lowest of the lows.

I spit on you!!
u have spoken well. Just leave them n God to settle this issue.
Re: Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram by bigiyaro(m): 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
Yeah I know, its turn by turn. Boko boys will come n retake these towns in 3 months time, rule it for 3 months, after that, soldier boys come take over. Nevertheless the show is getting boring.
Re: Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram by Afroconnect: 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
God bless Nigeria and west africa...we are a great people,these terrorists are uncircumcised dummies,let's send them all to hell...we must pursue them,and kill them all.
Re: Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram by olajide8(m): 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
I mourn a gallant soldier, a gentleman of highest repute a Col. That was taken while I was here posting my mind- you were killed by boko-haram terrorist - on this very day! while you were trying to protect some of us, sitting behind our computers and typing- I met you in 2004, then you were the military Attachee to the GOC in abuja and you said* tell me about the capital market- and I began talking, for close to an hour - after that, you looked at my colleague and said, you haven't said anything - and she said sir, he has told you quite a lot - you laughed and handed us N300,000 cash- and said buy me first bank stocks- and that's how our relationship began! I moved to lagos and you were posted out of abuja* the last time I saw you was when you came to church for thanks given service of yourself and wife! In 2005 - I returned to abuja and heard you had been posted to akwa ibom as garrison commander- after returning from foreign missions, Adieu the great one - the 4 star general in waiting! With 2masters degrees" the jumper* till we meet to part no more- adieu
Re: Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram by umc58: 3:20am On Feb 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
With pessimistic shallow minded folks like you, how can we prosper. You so comfortable with bad news that you feel there's no good that can come out of the country. I am a serving military officer, I've got mates presently in d war zone, and I can assure you that this news is true. Anyways u decide whatever you want to believe, so long you bury those useless opinions in those decayed brains of yours!
Re: Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram by umc58: 10:49am On Feb 21, 2015
Honestly wish there was an 'unlike' button!
seangy4konji:
Capture today and re claim tomorrow.

Ya all incapable bastards.

God bless America. That country will ring hell from America cross nations to deal with you in your country if they have interest in what you got. Go ask Iraq and Afghanistan.

Can't even chase goats and peasants away from their land.
Re: Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram by brightology3: 11:00am On Feb 21, 2015
D thunder dat will fire u is still doing press up.
NgeneUkwenu:
Re: Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram by brightology3: 11:06am On Feb 21, 2015
Goat
derrick333:
Ok,dis week is 9jà troops turn ,nxt week boko boi will occupy it again
Re: Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram by brightology3: 11:08am On Feb 21, 2015
Yaba left
ThisisBuhari:
Fake news. This is PDP's propaganda
Re: Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram by derrick333(m): 11:18am On Feb 21, 2015
brightology3:
Goat
U so pain,Wor hapn ? R u 4rm buga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Miftah Bolaji: Group Asks Buhari To Investigate 'Death' Of FCC Nominee / French Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu / Buhari Attends Graduation Ceremony Of 1,456 Security Watch Corps In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.