Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi (3461 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram / Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by ochejoseph(m): 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
‎After approving automatic promotion for the gallant officers and men who liberated territories occupied by terrorist

President Jonathan Followed it up with a Morale Boosting visit to the troops in Mubi and Baga on the Border with Lake Chad

Today  We celebrate a President that has shown great commitment   to the Unity and oness of our great Nation!

The same people who were dropping arms for ISIS Refused to sell weapons for us with our Money yet we prevailed

Despite the connivance of local opposition to destroy our people just to grab power, Nigeria will Overcome!

God Bless our Troops 

God Bless Our President 

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by ochejoseph(m): 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
More

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by ochejoseph(m): 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
Cont

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by Samueldo(m): 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
That sign post. Pls can u see what I'm seeing?
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by Kakpos: 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
WHERE IS CHBOKE GIRLS
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by temitemi1(m): 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
MR PRESIDENT I'm out of word to show my appreciation to you sir!! U are the BEST!!! GEJ till 2019!!!

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by StunningCEO: 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
Samueldo:

yes it is in chad. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by PhockPhockMan: 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
God bless you My president, the most powerful president in the history of Nigeria.

Shame to your enemies.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by charliebiz(m): 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Now acting as the C-in-C.
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by Juliaann(f): 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Just want to say GEJ till 2019grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by parkhurst: 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President #jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? If the economy of a country is getting better, the people feel it before they see official published statistics. Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before because they have access to better, good paying jobs, better healthcare, better education and infrastructure, power or electricity that has removed the need to invest in diesel generators? What is your perception of corruption in the country? Do you feel opportunity is being expanded for all or most of the opportunities in the land is limited to a privilege few who are in government?

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government.

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by PhockPhockMan: 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
Kakpos:
WHERE IS CHBOKE GIRLS
That place resemble chibok?
I thought Buhari went there, how far?
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by PhockPhockMan: 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
temitemi1:
MR PRESIDENT I'm out of word to show my appreciation to you sir!! U are the BEST!!! GEJ till 2019!!!
Yes o o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
omo, see how elections dey do magic. grin
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by macpetrus(m): 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
Salute Salute.... GEJ. I don't even knw what to say. Me and my family, our Vote is yours!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by PhockPhockMan: 8:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
Samueldo:
Yes o o, I saw it too.

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by Trailblazer1(m): 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
Fearless son of Otueke

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by PhockPhockMan: 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
parkhurst:
Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President #jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? If the economy of a country is getting better, the people feel it before they see official published statistics. Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before because they have access to better, good paying jobs, better healthcare, better education and infrastructure, power or electricity that has removed the need to invest in diesel generators? What is your perception of corruption in the country? Do you feel opportunity is being expanded for all or most of the opportunities in the land is limited to a privilege few who are in government?

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government.
Face topic.
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by Emperor007: 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
God bless the president of Nigeria ( GEJ) and give him wisdom to lead Nigerians.
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by Olemabu(m): 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
Oh nice
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by Trailblazer1(m): 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
Though he walks through the valleys of the shadows of Death, he fears no Evil for the Lord is with him, his enemies and foes will stumble and fall

Trailblazer 5:6

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by PhockPhockMan: 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
Why the weedians are afraid of this thread!?

Tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, xcolanto, Sunnybobo3, biafranqueen, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, babyosisi, blacktechnology, datolee, Billyonaire , chukwudi44,barcarnista, Descartes, Apcontherun,

Berem, egift, NgeneUkwenu, Obiagelli, demdem, Omenka, GenBuhari, kelsoft, OrlandoOwo, Caseless, MichaelSokoto, gbawe, donphilopus, koboko69, cramjonse, aresa , Caseless,

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by Trailblazer1(m): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
Kakpos:
WHERE IS CHBOKE GIRLS
They are with Buhari, sorry Shekau

Pls do you have a certificate? Just asking cos you speak Queens English

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by ishiamu(m): 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, xcolanto, Sunnybobo3, biafranqueen, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, babyosisi, blacktechnology, datolee, Billyonaire , chukwudi44,barcarnista, Descartes, Apcontherun,

Berem, egift, NgeneUkwenu, Obiagelli, demdem, Omenka, GenBuhari, kelsoft, OrlandoOwo, Caseless, MichaelSokoto, gbawe, donphilopus, koboko69, cramjonse, aresa , Caseless,

Long live the C in C amen

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by egift(m): 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by Demdem(m): 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
The fool waited for the death of thousands of innocent souls and displacement of millions before waking up to his responsibilities. Even at that, it took elections for the drunkard to wake up.
He remains a curse, he must go.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
God bless the President.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheap MTN Data for Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem, 1GB for N1,200 (Credit you within 5 minutes/ 24hours service available)

Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee)

Design a Simple Dynamic Website + Domain Name + Hosting in One Day for N30, 000 (Negotiable)

Call: 08107873795
Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by eposho: 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
clueless in CHAD abi na anoda amalgamation be that.
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by atlwireles: 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
See high blood pressure pictures. God don punish the Oluwole party. grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by Truckpusher(m): 2:24am On Feb 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Phockery, I can see that you've invited the APC vultures too grin

Please invite cleverly the one with the gender identity crisis issue though his female version is around. tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Civilian Governor Of Old Cross River State, Chief Donald Etiebet Is Dead. / Mele Kyari Facts - Before You Call Buhari A Tribal Bigot / 10 Types Of People We Missed On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.