Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Heart-broken man crying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart-broken man crying (716 Views)

Newlywed Lawyer's Caption About Her Crying Mom At Her Wedding (Photos) / Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos / I'm So Heart Broken Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heart-broken man crying by BlazinFrost: 6:28am On Feb 01, 2015
So I was minding my own business jejely when one of my hommies entered my room and started balling his eyes out. A girl he liked ignored him and had gotten a boyfriend. He kept on saying that really loved this girl,he can die for her bla bla bla...I was feeling kinda sorry for him...but after of him wailing and crying for a hour, I kept on wondering why he was telling me all this story and why he didn't tell the girl himself...
#moral lesson 1- Most people complain to the people that don't matter. p.s. i',m not dissing anyone ooo. What i'm saying is that people complain to people that cannot do anything about the matter. For example,(kani pe, lol)let's say you don't like the way a persons behaves around you, going home to gossip and insult the person with your friends isn't going to change how to person acts. You have to go and meet the person you have a problem with in order to solve the person. He could have told the girl all that, but no, he did what an average person will do, complain to someone that cannot solve the problem. (Editor's note) Guys who gossip and insult people in their rooms are no longer to be referred to as men, they are to be forever confined to Association of International Gay Ass Wimps.

So back to the story...my rommie was around and he was laughing at my friend. When i asked him why he was laughing, he said that my friend is doing like a girl, that he(my roommate) 'can never love up to a girl', that he'll just do what he wants with the girl with no feelings attached, those were his exact words...
#moral lesson 2 - Some guys think that being a man means that you have to be like a rock, you're not allowed to show emotions and feelings. Now this a very sad development. Most men learnt as children that we are not supposed to cry or show emotions as we are to be the head of the house and show strength etc. Other guys take it as a form of badassity not to get attached to any female,just going through women like a pack of cards. Men are human beings and human beings are made to express emotions. It's okay to show emotion once in a while. NOTE: I'm not saying that you should turn to mumu gay niggas ooo, that'll just end the male race...The most important thing is to balance both, being too bottled up is terrible, being mushy is worse, but being in the middle is fabulous...the point between rage and serenity (that's me on some Xavier wisdom).

Anyways, my friend became a playboy after the incident, his reason was that girls are evil and they broke his heart and for that he'll break as many female hearts as he could and all that retarded shii guys say after being heart-broken...
#moral lesson 3- Humans are evil, not just girls. Some girls also go through the sane thing and say that it's guys that are evil. Who then is right? No one!..(well, except me) You cannot categorize people's behaviour according to their sex. People that do stuff to other people because it was done to them before are simply retarded. If someone should kill your friend because someone else killed his family member, Is it justifiable? Think about it....Not that i have anything against playboys, I'm even considered something of a playboy in some parts, I think the world would be boring without playboys, so carry on wrecking havoc on foolish girls' hearts. You have my blessing ( see them, gossiping again like women in mississippi, asking who I am that I am giving blessings. P.s. see what i did there? No? Crap...

Is this story real? errr...no.....wait...wait...i say wait..calm down...i can already see some of you planning to burn me on a stake for wasting your time. It's not a total waste, at least you got moral lessons, 3 for crying out loud...that's more than what some people get throughout their life time, so yeah, you can show your gratitude and worship me...lol...allright then, till next posts...

Please share with your friends and family to save a life out there. Toinx.
Check out www.mwnmanual..com for posts just like this
Re: Heart-broken man crying by kilokeys(m): 6:37am On Feb 01, 2015
no sane person would castigate u

u make sense
Re: Heart-broken man crying by folawiyoma(m): 6:37am On Feb 01, 2015
Yimu. .
Re: Heart-broken man crying by Monicasque(f): 6:43am On Feb 01, 2015
Op the first lesson i dnt totally agree with it, bcoz if someone hurts u, u dnt realy need to go confront them. U just need to cry yes, and find someone who u trust who can just b an ear for u.u dnt necessarly need dem to advice or bla bla bla, u just need them to listen to u crying and complaining. Dats y we have pychologists and counsellors. Talking abt the problem does help honey. Bt i realy wudnt go talk abt it to the person who hurt me, dat wud give him more amunition and it wud also make me look weak. And da last thing one needs is to look weak infront of the enemy
Re: Heart-broken man crying by passionate88: 7:10am On Feb 01, 2015
Nice write up
Re: Heart-broken man crying by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:17am On Feb 01, 2015
Attending 6am mass,i will comment when i am back
Re: Heart-broken man crying by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 01, 2015
Nice!, I love the way you didn't have to generalize the all point on one party, but on both genders.
Re: Heart-broken man crying by LadyX(f): 8:05am On Feb 01, 2015
Op moral lessons 2&3 are very good.

Lesson 1 is partly incorrect. Sometimes getting someone to listen to you is therapeutic (am not talking about gossip). It reduces the pain because you think that atleast there's someone that understands you.

Op did you want him to confront the girl while still angry? He could do something crazy...Imagine if he wailed/cried infront of you for a whole hour, what would he have had done had he confronted the girl?
Re: Heart-broken man crying by Enegod(m): 8:07am On Feb 01, 2015
I personally do not like to see a man crying over a woman. It's a major turn off. Show affection is good, expressing his feelings is great, being sad because she dumps you is okey as long as there are no
tears. undecided

Real emotionally mature adults control their emotions rather than let their emotions control them... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me / Trust / Does Your Family Get Along With Your Bf/gf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.