Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Ongoing Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri!-breaking. ; Aljazeera. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri!-breaking. ; Aljazeera. (4726 Views)

Bombs Rain On Maiduguri As Boko Haram Fighters Attempt To Overrun The City / Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning / President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri!-breaking. ; Aljazeera. by DaBullIT(m): 9:30am On Feb 01, 2015
rozayx5:

Nigerian Unity is Oil Unity, the time has come for this country to break

I am very disappointed in your comment, it doesn't reflect patriotism

Because Oil is in Ndi'Igbo, you want to sit on it , for now crude oil is useless , do you still want to break up or do you want to sit on it

if Igbos attack and destabilize Nigeria , it will spell doom

I would never advocate for war , and i would ask people to kill people , Rather

GET TO INEC OFFICE, OBTAIN YOUR PVC, GO OUT ON ELECTION DAY

VOTE APC , BUHARI , That is the Solution , not violence

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri!-breaking. ; Aljazeera. by LRNZH(m): 9:30am On Feb 01, 2015
DaBullIT:

No mind them Jare, but we still have to blame GEJ too, before election became obvious and closer, he could have done something and according to new releases he claimed that he's spent 900b on security

Even unborn foetuses know GEJ is a colossal.failure in Security.
PDP apologists claim it is due to sabotage. My simple question for them is:
Are GEJ's failures in the Economy and Electricity also due to sabotage?

The fact that Chadian, Camerounian and Nigerien forces are on Nigeria soil recording victories against BH without our permission is enough to kick GEJ out in 14 days time.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri!-breaking. ; Aljazeera. by adexsimply(m): 9:31am On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

Better for Nigeria that the weakness of our corrupt armed forces are revealed early so that the necessary reforms can be done than to prolong it through fake victories.
Even at the expense of innocent lives ? shocked shocked You're so callous angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri!-breaking. ; Aljazeera. by DaBullIT(m): 9:33am On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

Even unborn foetuses know GEJ is a colossal.failure in Security.
PDP apologists claim it is due to sabotage. My simple question for them is:
Are GEJ's failures in the Economy and Electricity also due to sabotage?

The fact that Chafian, Cameroonian and Nigerien forces are on Nigeria soil recording victories against BH without our permission is enough to kick GEJ out in 14 days time.

Confirmed Yarn, your head is there jare Baba mi

APC is the Solution
Re: Ongoing Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri!-breaking. ; Aljazeera. by LRNZH(m): 9:37am On Feb 01, 2015
adexsimply:
Even at the expense of innocent lives ? shocked shocked You're so callous angry angry

Did you ask GEJ that question when over 200 Chibok girls disappeared? Is this the first time people will die? Over 30,000 people have been killed by BH...what did you guys in PDP do?

So long as we do not reform our armed forces just like other sectors of our national lives, even more people will die than you can imagine.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri!-breaking. ; Aljazeera. by apcmustwin(f): 9:42am On Feb 01, 2015
why was there no single attack during the whole of this rally? i thought Bokoharam like crowd so they can claim many lives. where is more crowded than a campaign ground with thousands?

Terrorism can not continue in a nation for years without the knowledge of the government.

gej himself acknowledged that Bokoharam sponsors are in his govt.

Azazi the NSA came out openly to announce that PDP is bokoharam , he was killed d next week.

we have to ask ourselves who are those that stand to gain from this persistent carnage?

is it the northerners Both Muslims and xtian, hausas and non Hausa that are killed in thousands?

is it the govt of this Bokoharam states that are governing an economy that no one wants to invest in?

is it the military and other top govt officials that make money in d name of security votes which is unaccountable for?

gej has a good heart but he is to timid and ball less to probe the military and high ranking officers who are benefitting from this menace

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri!-breaking. ; Aljazeera. by redcap: 9:44am On Feb 01, 2015
rozayx5:

Nigerian Unity is Oil Unity, the time has come for this country to break

I wish oil would be discovered in every zone of this country so that we can break up in peace.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri!-breaking. ; Aljazeera. by LRNZH(m): 9:45am On Feb 01, 2015
Austin4lif:
u are stupid. Come and join the Nigerian army, bloody civilian.

I'd rather join Chadian Army. They have balls grin grin
Re: Ongoing Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri!-breaking. ; Aljazeera. by adexsimply(m): 9:45am On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

Did you ask GEJ that question when over 200 Chibok girls disappeared? Is this the first time people will die? Over 30,000 people have been killed by BH...what did you guys in PDP do?

So long as we do not reform our armed forces just like other sectors of our national lives, even more people will die than you can imagine.

FYI, I'm not pro-PDP or APC, I just don't think it's proper to perform experiments with innocent lives
Re: Ongoing Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri!-breaking. ; Aljazeera. by LRNZH(m): 9:49am On Feb 01, 2015
adexsimply:
FYI, I'm not pro-PDP or APC, I just don't think it's proper to perform experiments with innocent lives

It is not experiment.
People will die if we maintain the status quo of wait for BH to attack and try to repel. One day we will fall. The longer this takes the more lives that will be lost in the process.

A quick solution is what I am alluding to
Re: Ongoing Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri!-breaking. ; Aljazeera. by theM16: 10:18am On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

I like ur sincerity. Enuf of al dis stupid propaganda of sabotage..gej is d president n e is simply a failure. Sabotage is in al govts n dts nt an excuse. 900b on Naija AFs ... I laff in chinese
Re: Ongoing Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri!-breaking. ; Aljazeera. by agabaI23(m): 11:28am On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:
Sebi NA is claiming that they're reclaiming border towns from BH. Work wey Chad do una claim am.

Oya protect Maiduguri lets see. No Chadian forces to help this time.

Sai Buhari

Edit: This is not a wish that Maiduguri falls to BH. But we have analysed that the NA cannot withstand a sustained BH onslaught on Maiduguri.

Remember it was last Sunday that BH attacked Maiduguri at first. No effort was made by the Nigeria Army to do a counter attack on BH forces to dislodge them from surrounding villages.

So it is obvious BH would return more prepared. Unless Chadian air support comes in Maiduguri is likely to fall.

My point is that until the rot in our armed forces are exposed, Chad etc may help us clear Boko Haram this time but next time it may be Chad attacking us. Who will help us if that happens?

We need reforms asap in the military even if it takes some collateral damage.
. We know you will be very happy if Maiduguri falls. Your disclaimer does not change anything. But I wonder why a sane person will desire that misfortune will befall his neighbour because he wants a political point.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri!-breaking. ; Aljazeera. by LRNZH(m): 11:31am On Feb 01, 2015
agabaI23:
. We know you will be very happy if Maiduguri falls. Your disclaimer does not change anything. But I wonder why a sane person will desire that misfortune will befall his neighbour because he wants a political point.

Did you really read my comments?
I want a reformed military be it under GEJ or GMB.
I want to see a great Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri!-breaking. ; Aljazeera. by agabaI23(m): 11:39am On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

Did you really read my comments?
I want a reformed military be it under GEJ or GMB.
I want to see a great Nigeria again.
I read your comment and its implication. You had to put a disclaimer because your conscience was on your case.
Re: Ongoing Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri!-breaking. ; Aljazeera. by LRNZH(m): 11:42am On Feb 01, 2015
agabaI23:
I read your comment and its implication. You had to put a disclaimer because your conscience was on your case.

The disclaimer is to bring people like you up to speed on complex thinking patterns.
By the way what are you guys doing to unseat David Mark (I can tell you're from the Otukpo area).
That guy has been deceiving you people since 1999.
Re: Ongoing Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri!-breaking. ; Aljazeera. by agabaI23(m): 11:47am On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

The disclaimer is to bring people like you up to speed on complex thinking patterns.
By the way what are you guys doing to unseat David Mark (I can tell you're from the Otukpo area).
That guy has been deceiving you people since 1999.
Don't reject who you are. Be bold to stand by yourself. If you don't want to be stained by oil, don't go to the kitchen.
To think out what to do to unseat Mark will require a complex thinking pattern and according to you, I am not there yet wink
Give me some ideas sir!

BTW I hope you read my response to your litany of GEJ's sins
Re: Ongoing Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri!-breaking. ; Aljazeera. by LRNZH(m): 11:51am On Feb 01, 2015
agabaI23:
Don't reject who you are. Be bold to stand by yourself. If you don't want to be stained by oil, don't go to the kitchen.
To think out what to do to unseat Mark will require a complex thinking pattern and according to you, I am not there yet wink
Give me some ideas sir!

BTW I hope you read my response to your litany of GEJ's sins

Gather your Idoma brothers, collect your PVCs and vote APC across board. This one is simple. grin

I am shocked you're a PDP supporter. PDP government could not protect your people from incessant Fulani attacks, nor could Gov Suswam / Sen. Mark complete a single developmental project in your area.
Even Audu Ogbeh has seen the light and moved over to APC.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri!-breaking. ; Aljazeera. by agabaI23(m): 11:58am On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

Gather your Idoma brothers, collect your PVCs and vote APC across board. This one is simple. grin
Did you read my response to your litany of sins?

I am expecting a solid response or you should vote GEJ with an apology on top
Re: Ongoing Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri!-breaking. ; Aljazeera. by LRNZH(m): 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
agabaI23:
Did you read my response to your litany of sins?

I am expecting a solid response or you should vote GEJ with an apology on top

Which thread is that? Provide a link.
By the way you refused to respond to my questions on the Cassava thread...
https://www.nairaland.com/2122391/cassava-bread-another-failed-gejs

I am still shocked you're a PDP supporter. PDP government could not protect your people from incessant Fulani attacks, nor could Gov Suswam / Sen. Mark complete a single developmental project in your area.
Re: Ongoing Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri!-breaking. ; Aljazeera. by agabaI23(m): 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

Which thread is that? Provide a link.
By the way you refused to respond to my questions on the Cassava thread...
https://www.nairaland.com/2122391/cassava-bread-another-failed-gejs

I am still shocked you're a PDP supporter. PDP government could not protect your people from incessant Fulani attacks, nor could Gov Suswam / Sen. Mark complete a single developmental project in your area.
https://www.nairaland.com/2122671/buharis-supporters-silly-unrealistic-etcetera/6#2122671.212

See one of your problems? You make an assumption, you act on the assumption as if it is true. I will check the question you asked. See my response to your list in the link above.
Re: Ongoing Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri!-breaking. ; Aljazeera. by LRNZH(m): 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
agabaI23:
https://www.nairaland.com/2122671/buharis-supporters-silly-unrealistic-etcetera/6#2122671.212

See one of your problems? You make an assumption, you act on the assumption as if it is true. I will check the question you asked. See my response to your list in the link above.

Did you decide to unsee this?
LRNZH:

Re: Ongoing Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri!-breaking. ; Aljazeera. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
DaBullIT:

If the north burns to ground, Buhari can not win, most supporters are northerners

If Nigeria burns , there won't be a president, it'll be free for all because Northerners won't allow GEJ to remain there

and it'll go down in History that GEJ Ruined Nigeria's democracy with his incapacity / cluelessness
U re a fool for this comment.i hope u die soon for making such stupid comments.dnt u think b4 u post
Re: Ongoing Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri!-breaking. ; Aljazeera. by agabaI23(m): 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

Did you decide to unsee this?
When last did you see Fulani men carrying their cows through Benue?

The government has done something but it seems you don't know. Let me then ask you Mr Critical/complex thinker, what would be your solution to Fulani inversion?
Re: Ongoing Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri!-breaking. ; Aljazeera. by iamrealdeji(m): 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
vedd:
Death to Boko Haram.

Mucking fuslims. angry
Word play
Re: Ongoing Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri!-breaking. ; Aljazeera. by LRNZH(m): 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
agabaI23:
When last did you see Fulani men carrying their cows through Benue?

The government has done something but it seems you don't know. Let me then ask you Mr Critical/complex thinker, what would be your solution to Fulani inversion?

Simple,
1. Dedicated cattle rearing routes from the North to the South, so that farmers will also steer clear of those routes. They will be Gov't reserved areas.
2. There should be effective policing of these routes and surrounding communities. Not the kind of police that got wiped out by Ombatse in neighbouring Nassarawa State.
3. If Fulanis pefer to settle in alien communities in the MB and South, there should be a Gov't monitoring process so that it doesn't lead to future skirmishes. Many communities collect money and cattle from these fulanis in exchange for land. Later when a dispute arises, they start crying foul. Those nomadic Fulanis still believe in settling dispute by the sword. Fulani or indigene should be prosecuted where found guilty.

It will take a comprehensive plan and dedicated monitoring. This the kind of thinking that APC will trump PDP in any day any time especially under GEJ.
Re: Ongoing Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri!-breaking. ; Aljazeera. by agabaI23(m): 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

Simple,
1. Dedicated cattle rearing routes from the North to the South, so that farmers will also steer clear of those routes. They will be Gov't reserved areas.
2. There should be effective policing of these routes and surrounding communities. Not the kind of police that got wiped out by Ombatse in neighbouring Nassarawa State.
3. If Fulanis pefer to settle in alien communities in the MB and South, there should be a Gov't monitoring process so that it doesn't lead to future skirmishes. Many communities collect money and cattle from these fulanis in exchange for land. Later when a dispute arises, they start crying foul. Those nomadic Fulanis still believe in settling dispute by the sword. Fulani or indigene should be prosecuted where found guilty.

It will take a comprehensive plan and dedicated monitoring. This the kind of thinking that APC will trump PDP in any day any time especially under GEJ.
If you follow things in this country you will know that a bill for a reserved grazing area had come out several times and was shot down. http://www.punchng.com/news/senators-fight-over-grazing-land-for-fulani-herdsmen/

I think it popped up again during the national conference....

You think we should take out some police that is not enough for humans to guide animals in the bush?
The fulani are naturally lawless in this country. Buhari refused to honour Oputa panel invitation and he has refused to submit his wasc certificate telling us to go to court. So what do you do about that?
Haha you make me laugh bud.
Re: Ongoing Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri!-breaking. ; Aljazeera. by LRNZH(m): 12:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
agabaI23:
If you follow things in this country you will know that a bill for a reserved grazing area had come out several times and was shot down. http://www.punchng.com/news/senators-fight-over-grazing-land-for-fulani-herdsmen/

I think it popped up again during the national conference....

You think we should take out some police that is not enough for humans to guide animals in the bush?
The fulani are naturally lawless in this country. Buhari refused to honour Oputa panel invitation and he has refused to submit his wasc certificate telling us to go to court. So what do you do about that?
Haha you make me laugh bud.

So you can see that it is a viable solution I brought up since this idea has been proposed in the legislature and at the National Conference.

What has GEJ done with the National Conference proposals? Absolutely nothing. Implementation is the problem of Nigeria especially GEJ's Gov't. GEJ and PDP are a joke.

By the way, it is not the size of the Police as much as it is how effective the Police is. Fulanis and host communities are humans like all other Nigerians. They're not animals.

If you truly like your Idoma people, you better follow Audu Ogbeh to APC and stop supporting the slavery of the Idomas under PDP.

QED.
Re: Ongoing Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri!-breaking. ; Aljazeera. by agabaI23(m): 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

So you can see that it is a viable solution I brought up since this idea has been proposed in the legislature and at the National Conference.

What has GEJ done with the National Conference proposals? Absolutely nothing. Implementation is the problem of Nigeria especially GEJ's Gov't. GEJ and PDP are a joke.

By the way, it is not the size of the Police as mush as it is how effective the Police is. Fulanis and host communities are humans like all other Nigerians. They're not animals.

If you truly like your Idoma people, you better follow Audu Ogbeh to APC and stop supporting the slavery of the Idomas under PDP.

QED.

No, you suggested a failed idea which means you think like every other person and nothing complex in your thinking. If your thinking was to be critical, you would have known that such idea would not work in a multiethnic country like Nigeria where inter-ethnic suspicion and derision is still rife. Your suggestion was shot down before it was read in the house.

Yea, get 1000 effective policemen to look after Nigeria.

I told you earlier that you make an assumption you wish to be true and you take it to be true and work with it without testing the validity of your assumptions. It is part of your problem.
Re: Ongoing Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri!-breaking. ; Aljazeera. by LRNZH(m): 1:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
agabaI23:
No, you suggested a failed idea which means you think like every other person and nothing complex in your thinking. If your thinking was to be critical, you would have known that such idea would not work in a multiethnic country like Nigeria where inter-ethnic suspicion and derision is still rife. Your suggestion was shot down before it was read in the house.

Yea, get 1000 effective policemen to look after Nigeria.

I told you earlier that you make an assumption you wish to be true and you take it to be true and work with it without testing the validity of your assumptions. It is part of your problem.

You're a wase of time but I will give you one shot at redemption. What is your solution to the Fulani incursion in your homeland?
Re: Ongoing Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri!-breaking. ; Aljazeera. by shigoslim(m): 1:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

Such an emotional response to a strategic issue.

You obviously have not paid attention to any map of the Maiduguri or Lake Chad area. The victories being claimed by Nigeria Armed forces are in border towns with neighbouring Chad, Cameroun and Niger Republic. It is clear that foreign troops are doing the heavy lifting.

Maiduguri is at least 500km from any of those borders. This is solely a Nigeria forces responsibility but you can see that nothing is being done to take the offensive to Boko Haram. They have adopted a policy of wait and see if we can repel Boko Haram offensives.

My point is that until the rot in our armed forces are exposed, Chad etc may help us clear Boko Haram now but next time it may be Chad attacking us knowing how weak our armed forces are. Who will help us if that happens?

We need reforms in the military.

guy stop saying rubbish on this forum. I can see you lack common basic analysis, is it the first time bokoharam will attack maidugury ? They have failed and they will continue to fail. If Nigeria army is as poor as you portray then i don't think u should be on nairaland and typing nonsense. Idiot u suppose to be in refuge camp idiot jati jati. Oponu ti o ronu
Re: Ongoing Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri!-breaking. ; Aljazeera. by nduchucks: 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
This is not good. Islamist extrmsts are currently attacking Maiduguri from 4 fronts.

May Allah protect our boys from the lack of resolve of the commander-in-chief and his thieving Generals.
Re: Ongoing Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri!-breaking. ; Aljazeera. by atlwireles: 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Crisis: 50 Shops, Two Houses Burnt On Friday / Buhari Slashes Federal University Staff Salaries By Half / Governor Obaseki Fires Shots At Oshiomole Just 3 Days After Swearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.