Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

‘Nigeria Now A Model To South Africa On Power Sector Reform’ - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ‘Nigeria Now A Model To South Africa On Power Sector Reform’ (20118 Views)

Guinness Nigeria To Export Beer To South Africa To Increase Sales / Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate / President Buhari Declares War On Power Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Nigeria Now A Model To South Africa On Power Sector Reform’ by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
And someone will still say that president GEJ isn't working?
Re: ‘Nigeria Now A Model To South Africa On Power Sector Reform’ by gistmelove(m): 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
Very Very Urgent Needed

Sex: Male and Female

Send Ur C.v to: engr.ayyub@gmail.com

Contact No: 08085310359

Abeokuta Branch : Suite 4, Shoyemu Complex, Abiola way.

Opp KAAB Petrol Station. Leme, Abeokuta Ogun State.

The company are major importer of building materials.. Such as ; stone coated roofing tiles,Doors,floor tiles,sanitary wares and so on

company website.. Www.batlanbuildingmaterial.com or www.batlanroof.com

BATLAN WE CARE FOR YOUR ROOF!!!
Re: ‘Nigeria Now A Model To South Africa On Power Sector Reform’ by bebe2(f): 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hahaha hahaha

grin grin grin grin grin

What a country

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigeria Now A Model To South Africa On Power Sector Reform’ by studded(m): 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
That's all.... grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Nigeria Now A Model To South Africa On Power Sector Reform’ by alaoeri: 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hope this minister isn't high on cheap kainkain, abeg btw SA & Nigeria which country has a better electricity?

3 Likes

Re: ‘Nigeria Now A Model To South Africa On Power Sector Reform’ by Ikonz(m): 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
Taaa! Yeye dey smell!
Re: ‘Nigeria Now A Model To South Africa On Power Sector Reform’ by adexsimply(m): 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
What power are we talking about here?

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigeria Now A Model To South Africa On Power Sector Reform’ by akanbiaa(m): 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
These picture says it all. Note it's the wakili that said so not the South African Government representative. And even if a South African Government representative will say so he has to come undercover to have a practical feel of hnd electricity situation in at least a middle class or poor suburb.

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigeria Now A Model To South Africa On Power Sector Reform’ by adexsimply(m): 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Nigeria Now A Model To South Africa On Power Sector Reform’ by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
wow
Re: ‘Nigeria Now A Model To South Africa On Power Sector Reform’ by patrickkkk: 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
eliment:
This man is sick in the head how can a country generating over 40,000mw with a population less than 60m be looking up to a country generating 3,000mw with a population of 170m. If you want to make GEJ government look good please stay within the confines of reasonable lies
I wonder o my person! Sometimes I wonder if some of our leaders are high on we*d when they talk. Senseless and careless!

2 Likes

Re: ‘Nigeria Now A Model To South Africa On Power Sector Reform’ by ceejayluv(m): 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
hakddream:

You need to ask some of your southie friends on Nairaland what they have been experiencing under SA power giant Eskom to know that you are not alone. Even 'advanced' South Africa is facing power rationing crisis......I think Africans are just waking up to the situation at hand, the population is rising at a dramatic rate thus suffocating the dilapidated infrastructures in place. This is a revolution by NIgeria as the state can not monopolize a huge and capital intensive service sector......

You'll feel the effect of the reform with time, it is not a rapid affair just as the telecommunication reform that you are enjoying today wasn't a day success......
Pls tell them.... Even people that don't know what "megawatt" means.. Expecting one messianic demi-god to pronounce "Let there be Light"... Our power sector reform is not less than one or two-decade journey to power Eldorado... Quote me in the future.

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigeria Now A Model To South Africa On Power Sector Reform’ by kgr28(m): 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: ‘Nigeria Now A Model To South Africa On Power Sector Reform’ by blackfase(m): 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
Honestly I cant fathom these politicians & their acolytes in government. Is there something in that Abuja that makes them totally mad?....in thoughts, action & speeches?

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigeria Now A Model To South Africa On Power Sector Reform’ by cayus9: 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
This useless PDTHIEF will just fabricate any story in favor weak Gej
Re: ‘Nigeria Now A Model To South Africa On Power Sector Reform’ by Sylvarresta(m): 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
I will to take that weed they always smoke in Aso rock
SA.... Lol laugh wan kill me
This people are high o

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigeria Now A Model To South Africa On Power Sector Reform’ by Horus(m): 6:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
BokoHaramm:
Give Gej another four years and Naija will be paradise

I think that you mean: "Give Gej another four years and Naija will be in permanent electricity blackout"

3 Likes

Re: ‘Nigeria Now A Model To South Africa On Power Sector Reform’ by ceejayluv(m): 6:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
[quote author=patrickkkk post=30334410][/quote]
The post is talking about "power sector reforms".. i.e,,the PPP and outright privatisation policy our govt has introduced.
Re: ‘Nigeria Now A Model To South Africa On Power Sector Reform’ by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
May your days be long Dr Jonathan.
Re: ‘Nigeria Now A Model To South Africa On Power Sector Reform’ by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
Why do I find this really funny? grin grin
Re: ‘Nigeria Now A Model To South Africa On Power Sector Reform’ by crackhaus: 6:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
Who came up with this ignorant news? cheesycheesy

My fellow Nigerians, being delusional is no achievement.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Nigeria Now A Model To South Africa On Power Sector Reform’ by hensben(m): 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
South Africa emulate NIgeria for light matter ...this people just dey take us to be id.iot
Re: ‘Nigeria Now A Model To South Africa On Power Sector Reform’ by Wuuworld(m): 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
South Africa of all Country
Re: ‘Nigeria Now A Model To South Africa On Power Sector Reform’ by tunde1200(m): 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
GOD BLESS YOU

eliment:
This man is sick in the head how can a country generating over 40,000mw with a population less than 60m be looking up to a country generating 3,000mw with a population of 170m. If you want to make GEJ government look good please stay within the confines of reasonable lies
Re: ‘Nigeria Now A Model To South Africa On Power Sector Reform’ by Kayraph(m): 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
If I hear!

I just came back from SA last Sunday, for the one week I spent there I didn't experience any power outage for once, everywhere was well litted.

When I returned to Naija, I started crying from our so-called International airport. As soon as I got home, I was welcomed by a cacophonyof generator noises.

May thunder fire that useless model mentioned by the Minister!

2 Likes

Re: ‘Nigeria Now A Model To South Africa On Power Sector Reform’ by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
BokoHaramm:
Give Gej another four years and Naija will be paradise
I guess u meant a fool's paradise
Re: ‘Nigeria Now A Model To South Africa On Power Sector Reform’ by herald9: 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
This is hilarious...If South Africa really said that... we should go to war with them for this nonsense...

5 Likes

Re: ‘Nigeria Now A Model To South Africa On Power Sector Reform’ by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigeria Now A Model To South Africa On Power Sector Reform’ by Horus(m): 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
Mohammed Wakil, has said Nigeria was now a power sector reform model

He was probably talking about the power of corruption

5 Likes

Re: ‘Nigeria Now A Model To South Africa On Power Sector Reform’ by nobilie: 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
Tell that man that south Africa generates over 40000MW wen Nigeria is strugling with 3000MW.

nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Nigeria Now A Model To South Africa On Power Sector Reform’ by BlackBaron: 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
The delusion (lies) in this dispensation is real.
The difference is light and day between our electricity generation.
Re: ‘Nigeria Now A Model To South Africa On Power Sector Reform’ by jevic(m): 6:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
Story of the deceivers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LASG Threatens To Seal Supermarkets Over Non-disclosure Of Price Tags On Product / Banks Raise ATM Cash Withdrawal Limit To ₦‎200,000 / What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.