Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,972 members, 7,852,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:12 PM

What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! (17733 Views)

A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates / Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note / Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by thelastmediator: 8:38am On Feb 02, 2015
folabayo1:
Change is a constant tin evry human's life abd I blv evry sinner deserves a 2nd chance

Change is something that happens with the right mindset and continous striving over a period of time. Learn to be faithful now that you are single so it won't be an issue when you get married. My take.
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 02, 2015
ivyT:
Try to forgive,but if it aint working,2thngs r involved_1.let go(quit the relatnshp).2.revenge
will you revenge if it were to be me? baby say the truth. let me know were we're heading to.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by olumyde5(m): 8:59am On Feb 02, 2015
Juliano47:
10 serious ones bruh...aside flings and the rest...the girls don't stay long...they don't like honest men. smiley and I'm difficult...I must admit. angry

10 Serious relationship shocked shocked shocked? And you use been honest as an excuse wao, maybe it wasn't that serious as you are trying to paint it, I don't see any serious person having 10 serious relationship that probably wasn't really serious. That means you are always in a new relationship an average of every 18-24 months. Wao that's really serious
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by adoval(m): 9:02am On Feb 02, 2015
If you are still in a relationship and your partner is cheating on I will advice u to quite such relationship because if u marry him or her he will continue to cheat on you, but if u are already married I will advice you to let your partner know that you are aware that he or she is cheating, if he/she ask for forgiveness, try and forgive , but if the cheating partner is not asking for forgiveness then there is a serious problem. I advice you to report him or her to your pastor or his or her family member.
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by tivta(m): 9:02am On Feb 02, 2015
djeezy:
I'm a lawyer.
. Don't mind him my brother. Who is he to punish a man for a moral act? His he God? Let him punish her and end up in jail. Cheating is not a crime, its a moral SIN.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by tbaby534(f): 10:04am On Feb 02, 2015
Juliano47:
you contradicted yourself...basically, you didn't provide an answer. pls, try again. wink what punishments would you suggest?

Mind u, I didn't contradict myself, I gave an answer I only gave an additional objective to it.
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by MhisIjay(f): 11:52am On Feb 02, 2015
Punishment ke
If he cheats on me, I did act lyk nothing happened nd move on wit my lyf smiley
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by folabayo1(f): 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
thelastmediator:

Change is something that happens with the right mindset and continous striving over a period of time. Learn to be faithful now that you are single so it won't be an issue when you get married. My take.
agreed
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by Juliano47(m): 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
bomasek:
Why is it of a major concern to u?
ever heard of magun? (Thunderbolt) undecided ...have you ever been/seen (where) it happened? undecided ....if you know then you'll know why it is of any concern to me.
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by Juliano47(m): 2:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
MrHardOn:
Juliano47. Sexual problems deserve Sexual solutions.
I suppose you treat STDs or HIV with sexual solutions? undecided
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by Juliano47(m): 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
funmilayoB:
walk away frm d relationship if u r able to establish he/she is cheating on u. Period
easier typed in Nairaland than done in real life. angry
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by Juliano47(m): 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
Cutehector4u:
wat's dis one sayin. What concerns wat I comment wit my personal text.
cheesy
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by Juliano47(m): 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
olympus121:

Hmmmm, You hav had 10 "serious" relationships and only just one cheated, you've started looking for punishments. You ought to be punished first for dating 9 good persons and breaking their hearts, or u don't think that deserves punishment too. Lolzzzzz!
and where did I mention in my post that I was the one who broke it all up? undecided
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by Juliano47(m): 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
martinsblinks:
Best punishment for a cheat is to cheat on him/her.......
doesn't portray responsibility or maturity. angry
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by pinkhill(f): 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
silence
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by Juliano47(m): 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
searider:
OP, where in Navy town that one happen because me dey stay NT and I no hear anything like that o

Daddy(OP), u can lie o*hitting his head with my panama cap*
everything wey happen for Navy Town na hin you don hear finish? undecided Even your name sef.... cheesy you can't ride the sea bruh....you either swim, sail or sink.... angry mind you I'm a Seafarer too. tongue
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by Juliano47(m): 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
pinkhill:
silence
Not always easy.
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
Every human being is replaceable as long as you are willing to search hard enough!

Juliano47:
yeah...like Nick Cannon got a replacement? undecided Or Wiz Khalifa?! What you dunno is that some peeps are just irreplaceable.
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by Juliano47(m): 7:14am On Feb 03, 2015
olumyde5:

10 Serious relationship shocked shocked shocked? And you use been honest as an excuse wao, maybe it wasn't that serious as you are trying to paint it, I don't see any serious person having 10 serious relationship that probably wasn't really serious. That means you are always in a new relationship an average of every 18-24 months. Wao that's really serious
undecided how old do you think I am?! undecided ....i've been in a week old relationship....some few months...so, you see?
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by Juliano47(m): 7:15am On Feb 03, 2015
adoval:
If you are still in a relationship and your partner is cheating on I will advice u to quite such relationship because if u marry him or her he will continue to cheat on you, but if u are already married I will advice you to let your partner know that you are aware that he or she is cheating, if he/she ask for forgiveness, try and forgive , but if the cheating partner is not asking for forgiveness then there is a serious problem. I advice you to report him or her to your pastor or his or her family member.
Making sense....
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by Juliano47(m): 7:25am On Feb 03, 2015
tivta:
. Don't mind him my brother. Who is he to punish a man for a moral act? His he God? Let him punish her and end up in jail. Cheating is not a crime, its a moral SIN.
I suppose Stealing/covetousness ain't a crime either? undecided ....peeps who call God God like you are the real reasons the world is in chaos. so, tell me...you let go off every trespass against your person? smh....holier-than-thou folks tho.... angry some won't even make heaven because of their ignorance... lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by Juliano47(m): 7:28am On Feb 03, 2015
teeowl:
Every human being is replaceable as long as you are willing to search hard enough!

one reason some folks are still single is because they have combed every nooks and cranny and couldnt find. *talking from experience*
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by ArcToyin(m): 4:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
zick19:
Best punishment for men that cheats; insert and break 25pieces of broom into his joystick hole.....

Best punishment for ladies that cheats; cut of the tip of their nipple.s.....

#smoking_my_weed_jejely grin
u need Jesus
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by bigbams24: 6:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
There might be a valid reason for cheating though. Read this and understand - http://thenakedconvos.com/sexual-agreement-having-similar-sexy-time-interests/
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by Juliano47(m): 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
bigbams24:
There might be a valid reason for cheating though. Read this and understand - http://thenakedconvos.com/sexual-agreement-having-similar-sexy-time-interests/
don't post links on my thread bros.... angry
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
Location is an important factor. If you are not meeting new people everyday, then scarcity becomes an issue. There is nobody that has searched every nook and cranny of the world and can't find - in most cases they have searched every nook and cranny of their small town and complain they can't find anyone.

Cheating is NOT a crime so in most cases, the option is to move on! You can't force anybody to love you!

Juliano47:
one reason some folks are still single is because they have combed every nooks and cranny and couldnt find. *talking from experience*
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by Juliano47(m): 8:32am On Feb 04, 2015
teeowl:
Location is an important factor. If you are not meeting new people everyday, then scarcity becomes an issue. There is nobody that has searched every nook and cranny of the world and can't find - in most cases they have searched every nook and cranny of their small town and complain they can't find anyone.

Cheating is NOT a crime so in most cases, the option is to move on! You can't force anybody to love you!

I refuse to argue...because your society refused to make it a crime doesn't mean it ain't a crime.....but I won't try to convince you anyway. but make research, you'll definitely see places where cheating ain't tolerated or the offence taken lightly. Mind you, I cannot be replaced.
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
You can't be replaced... grin yet you have searched nook and cranny and you can't find a lover? (or a lover to stay faithful to you?) What a big joke! If you can't be replaced, you would easily get a lover and she would not cheat on you... grin

If you can't be replaced then why are you opening a thread on punishment for cheats? Service to humanity

Juliano47:
I refuse to argue...because your society refused to make it a crime doesn't mean it ain't a crime.....but I won't try to convince you anyway. but make research, you'll definitely see places where cheating ain't tolerated or the offence taken lightly. Mind you, I cannot be replaced.
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by Juliano47(m): 7:18am On Feb 05, 2015
teeowl:
You can't be replaced... grin yet you have searched nook and cranny and you can't find a lover? (or a lover to stay faithful to you?) What a big joke! If you can't be replaced, you would easily get a lover and she would not cheat on you... grin

If you can't be replaced then why are you opening a thread on punishment for cheats? Service to humanity

Lol....you amaze me bro...so, if I said peeps searched nooks and cranny looking for replacement, it means I'm talking bout me? lool....such immature conclusion.....and again if I opened a thread bout relationship cheats, it means it is about me? lool...bro now! Doesn't even make any sense...so, every thread on Nairaland was created from experience? Smh...your understanding tho, I weep for cryit
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by tivta(m): 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
Juliano47:
I suppose Stealing/covetousness ain't a crime either? undecided ....peeps who call God God like you are the real reasons the world is in chaos. so, tell me...you let go off every trespass against your person? smh....holier-than-thou folks tho.... angry some won't even make heaven because of their ignorance... lipsrsealed
. Mr man am speaking from what the law of the land says.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) / Some Ladies And Long Throat / My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.