Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,581 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. (2847 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same / Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note / Tight-Corner Situations Lovers Put Their Partners Through:Emusmith & Oliviaarims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. by lanicky(f): 7:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
OK, I'm here again with my wahala. Make una no vex o. Lol.

If you've ever been cheated on, you know the way pain and anguish that accompanies it. The feelings of rejection and helplessness are almost unbearable, but rest assured there is help to the situation.

To cheats:

1)Think of your children: Do you think they will forgive you if they find out about what you've been doing?
70% of children find it difficult to forgive their cheating parent.
Think ahead to what court might think of you as q parent. You may think your partner won't fight you on custody, but people change when they get into divorce court.

2)Be honest with yourself: Do you think you have nothing to hide while trying move forward. Sometimes the past do hunt the future.
If you can't stop on your own, get professional help.
If you know you're not willing to stop the shameful act and you don't care about your partner, you'll let him/her go. undecided

3) ASSESS YOUR COMMITMENT LEVEL AND ACCEPT YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
Are you committed enough to your partner in order to do the work necessary so as to repair the relationship?

Have decency to tell your partner in all honesty and candour that you own your choices. And that you're the one who ran the relationship off into the ditch. Do whatever it takes to earn your partner's trust again.

In conclusion:
You have to pray, because your problem might not be ordinary. lipsrsealed

Now, to the partner:

Try to forgive:
Forgiveness is a choice. It doesn't mean what your partner did right.
Try to figure things out with your partner, set new rules and try to be understanding and accommodating. If you have a doubt he/she would dissapoint again.....and you know you won't be able to handle the pain and dissapointment. Let go nd move on.
It's better to let go than continue to live in anger, thereby subjecting your partner eternal mystery.

Finally,
Do not blame yourself : the fact that your Partnerl cheated on you doesn't mean you're not beautiful or handsome enough.
Know that you have nothing to do with your partner innapropriate, self destructive choice to turn from you to some one else.

Thanks.

Cc: lalasticlala

Alienstar
Obiorathesubtle
TrapLordTrapLord
Chisco82

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
Cheaters are the scums of the earth, absolute degenerates

2 Likes

Re: Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
This preaching won't stop anybody from cheating.
It begins with you, the OP.

1 Like

Re: Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. by arabadayor17(m): 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hmmm tongue

Nice.

1 Like

Re: Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. by arabadayor17(m): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
lanicky:

If you've ever been cheated on, you know the way pain and anguish that accompanies it. The feelings of rejection and helplessness are almost unbearable, but rest assured there is help to the situation.

To cheaters:
I
1)Think of your children: Do you think they will forgive you if they find out about what you've been doing?
Think ahead to what court might think of you as q parent. You may think your partner won't fight you on custody, but people change when they get into divorce court.

2)Be honest with yourself: Do you think you have nothing to hide while trying move forward. Sometimes the past do hunt the future.
If you know you're not willing to stop the shameful act and you don't care about your partner, you'll let him/her go. undecided

3) ACCESS YOUR COMMITMENT LEVEL AND ACCEPT YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
Are you committed enough to your partner in order to do the work necessary so as to repair the relationship?

Have decency to tell your partner in all honesty and candour that you own your choices. And that you're the one who ran the relationship off into the ditch. Do whatever it takes to earn your partner's trust again.

In conclusion:
You have to pray, because your problem might not be ordinary. lipsrsealed

Now, to the partner:

Try to forgive:
Forgiveness is a choice. It doesn't mean what your partner did right.
Try to figure things out with your partner, set new rules and try to be understanding and accommodating. If you have a doubt he/she would dissapoint again.....and you know you won't be able to handle the pain and dissapointment. Let go nd move on.
It's better to let go than continue to live in anger, thereby subjecting your partner eternal mystery.

Finally,
Do not blame yourself : the fact that your Partnerl cheated on you doesn't mean you're not beautiful or handsome enough.
Know that you have nothing to do with your partner innapropriate, self destructive choice to turn from you to some one else.

Thanks.

Cc: lalasticlala

Alienstar
Obiorathesubtle
TrapLord
Chisco82

We'll think about it.

1 Like

Re: Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. by obiorathesubtle: 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
you said it! Cheaters should be ashamed of themselves! Bunch of assholes who don't deserve even a whiff of God's given air!

As for partners who have been cheated on.. Lanicky's right.. Get your shiit together and live your life again!

2 Likes

Re: Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. by MzLaurel(f): 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
Tell the cheaters oo angry

Nice one Lanny.

Laveda.

1 Like

Re: Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nice one Lanicky.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
RexKex:
This preaching won't stop anybody from cheating.

It begins with you, the OP.

I tell you.
Some people are born to cheat. undecided
Re: Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. by Laveda(f): 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
Well...this thread isn't for me grin
I'm no cheater....

Don't know, but I find it very hard to go back to a guy who cheated on me..no matter how I cherished you smiley

Mzlaurel hun kiss
Lanicky...beautiful thread kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. by ayobase(m): 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
Cheaters need Cheetahs.
They don't deserve to live.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. by joseph1832(m): 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
Laveda:
I'm no cheater....

Don't know, but I find it very hard to go back to a guy who cheated on me..no matter how I cherished you smiley

Mzlaurel hun kiss
Since you know this thread isn't for you, why on earth did you comment

2 Likes

Re: Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. by misspicy(f): 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
its Lanicky's thread....lemme book space smiley

modified

A job well done lanicky smileysmiley

cheating has eaten deep into our society,I don't even think there is anything to be done about it,I have come across grown ass men who thinks without them cheating they have not accomplished anything,that is rather hilarious to me.

The solution I think should be inculcated is that,women should stop been desperate,desperation to get married,is more reason why some men takes their wives for granted and cheat even without remorse. the bad effect is what we see in wayward children littering our streets,they don't even have good upbringing angry

my opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. by Laveda(f): 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
joseph1832:
Since you know this thread isn't for you, why on earth did you comment
embarassed I felt like..
Re: Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. by GodpunishBuhari: 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
Laveda:
embarassed I felt like..

Gboromi daleru
Re: Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. by joseph1832(m): 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
lanicky:

To cheaters:

How do you know 70% of children will not forgive their parent if they know they cheated? Kindly provide proof and evidence to ascertain your claim, cos I believe you must have done a research for you to arrive at this conclusion.

(2)Be honest with yourself: Do you think you have nothing to hide while trying move forward. Sometimes the past do hunt the future.
You should know majority of Nigerians aren't honest with themselves, in fact, they see themselves as primus interparas, thus, this gives them the belief that they can do whatever they want and go scud free.

Yet another opinionated post devoid of facts and proof of evidence. Honestly, you guys who come up with all this bullsh1t post should just learn to state it clearly that your post is just base on your personal opinion. Stop coming here and saying this and that and attributing and believing your opinion are facts!.

Thank you very much, thank you very much!!!.

Good riddance!.
Re: Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. by GodpunishBuhari: 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
Laveda:
I'm no cheater....

Mzlaurel hun kiss

If you Trully love you will forgive

'Everything that happens once may not happen anymore, but everything that happens twice, it will happen, certainly, a third.'
Re: Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. by joseph1832(m): 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
Laveda:
embarassed I felt like..
Now why am I not surprise!. Seems you're in the mood of feeling like doing things... So what else do you feel like doing again aside commenting on post that doesn't concern you? tongue
Re: Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. by Laveda(f): 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
joseph1832:
Now why am I not surprise!. Seems you're in the mood of feeling like doing things... So what else do you feel like doing again aside commenting on post that doesn't concern you? tongue
Uhmmm grin grin Eating
Re: Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. by joseph1832(m): 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
Laveda:
Uhmmm grin grin Eating
Eating what? Hope its not a dick?
Re: Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. by Laveda(f): 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
joseph1832:
Eating what? Hope its not a dick?
Food lipsrsealed
Re: Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
who is this d.ecker wannabe undecided undecided

I guess you need to study your role model right cos he doesn't argue blindly or spill trash angry

that guy quoting everyone knows himself undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. by joseph1832(m): 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
Laveda:
Food lipsrsealed
Food? Are you speaking literally or figuratively, cos I know a dick can be food for some girls. Lol.
Re: Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
Diddyydiva:
who is this d.ecker wannabe undecided undecided

I guess you need to study your role model right cos he doesn't argue blindly or spill trash angry

that guy quoting everyone knows himself undecided

Are you really gonna e-fight in a thread meant for cheaters?
Re: Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

Are you really gonna e-fight in a thread meant for cheaters?
No !!
Just stating the obvious grin grin
Re: Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. by ronald4ever(m): 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lanicky, number one rule for a cheater is to dump their ass. Every other is secondary and not worth deliberating on. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. by TrapLORD(m): 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
Cheaters over to you! gringrin

Lanicky you quoted me twice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
nice one @op cheating is what i can never do in my life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. by lanicky(f): 3:47am On Jan 14, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

Gboromi daleru

Hian! Why evils.
Re: Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. by lanicky(f): 3:58am On Jan 14, 2016
joseph1832:

How do you know 70% of children will not forgive their parent if they know they cheated? Kindly provide proof and evidence to ascertain your claim, cos I believe you must have done a research for you to arrive at this conclusion.

You should know majority of Nigerians aren't honest with themselves, in fact, they see themselves as primus interparas, thus, this gives them the belief that they can do whatever they want and go scud free.

Yet another opinionated post devoid of facts and proof of evidence. Honestly, you guys who come up with all this bullsh1t post should just learn to state it clearly that your post is just base on your personal opinion. Stop coming here and saying this and that and attributing and believing your opinion are facts!.

Thank you very much, thank you very much!!!.

Good riddance!.

Good morning sir.

Well if not 70% then it's 50% I'm quite sure of that. If we're to open a thread on this, you'll know I'm right.

I've had the opportunity to speak with lotta people who are product of divorce or bad marriage.

Sometimes, when I create a thread, I talk out of experience and what I have seen nd heard.

Some children grow with grudges against their father or mother, because they were there when everything happened.
It's easy to forgive, but very difficult to forget.

4 Likes

Re: Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. by lanicky(f): 3:59am On Jan 14, 2016
TrapLORD:

Cheaters over to you! gringrin

Lanicky you quoted me twice.

Yes, I did. smiley

The other thread is in total mess.
Re: Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. by lanicky(f): 4:00am On Jan 14, 2016
ronald4ever:
Lanicky, number one rule for a cheater is to dump their ass. Every other is secondary and not worth deliberating on. wink

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? / Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa Releases More Heart-attacking Bikini Photos / Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.