Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,575 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! (28881 Views)

Election 2015: Live Election Update - PUNCH / Vice Presidential Debate Has Started. LIVE UPDATES / NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by kellyAB: 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
The two ladies are beautiful and they did well we should support their courage , I think the PPN woman problem is due to stage freight to be sincere the fight is betweem GMB and GEJ,the thinking that NEDG might be bias is true looking at the composition, NTA, BON, FRCN, VON, all govt. Agencies, AIT and silverbird owned by PDP members, I still believe to have a level playing field. We should invite foreign media houses after all we invited foreign countries to come and witness the signing of the peace accord. Knowing those people will leak the questions to GEJ/sambo for them to take the show out of the other people, go and collect your pvc and vote for BUHARI an agent of change come FEbuhari 14.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by braindamage(m): 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
(No offence intended) ADC Rep... Some brains + beauty....you add a good home keeper and a smooth pro(body no be firewood). The kinda lady I would like as a wife.

2 Likes

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
lolzzzzzzzzz grin grin
cornelin:
UDP VP: "IF anybody is found of corrupting, we finish him "
Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by Lamexx(m): 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
This debate is so hilarious. If you are not watching it, you are missing a lot of comedy

1 Like

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by AsherStorm(m): 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
Super1759:
why cant, you make you comment without abusing anyone. Did he abuse you? Nawa ooo

Mr man, eeediot is not an abuse ... its a compliment to those who deserves it...
Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by Lamexx(m): 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
braindamage:
(No offence intended) ADC Rep... Some brains + beauty....you add a good home keeper and a smooth pro(body no be firewood). The kinda lady I would like as a wife.

Spot on

1 Like

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by excess4luv: 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
Even people can't manage one wife/girlfriend still open their mouth to shout change, what is change?
Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by braindamage(m): 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
This UDP candidate thinks this is a child's play.. I would not vote this man to be my local govt chairman
Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by Lamexx(m): 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
I have so far been impressed by Dr Obiageli Murphy-Uzohue of ADC. The other candidates should join AY in his comedy shows.

2 Likes

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by braindamage(m): 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
Lamexx:

Spot on
..Brother...those kinda lady will make you miss watching matches with the lads. I am impressed with Miss/Mrs Obiageli Murphy-Uzohue

2 Likes

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by joe4christ(m): 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
Please, is sambo also there, and is he making sense? Cos he's fund of spewing sh*t outta his mouth...
Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by wonda26(m): 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
4reigningqueen:
Ññnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppàaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thunder fire all una ooo . including the ones that carry ladder or the ones in the office. all of you.

cry
Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by cornelin(m): 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
The third batch will be against the two major contenders - APC and PDP. OSINBAJO VS SAMBO. pls guys don't miss even for a plate of eba

1 Like

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by DonaldGenes(m): 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
sandiyke:
That Mary woman is a disgrace to whoever took her up there. Smh

HHeheheh! Stage fright I guess
Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by DonaldGenes(m): 4:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
faitheverest:
Sleeping.!!!!!!!

Climb on top her
Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
This debate is a clear show of laxity on our political office seekers. What happened to proper preparedness & sound consciousness on political/economic know-how, before making this kind of public appearance? The irony of Nigeria is that,the qualified & smart brains are simply suppressed to the background.God will help us..

3 Likes

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by DonaldGenes(m): 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
decode55:
Booked for bashing purposes wink

Lmào
Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by DonaldGenes(m): 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
tundeayo2020:
Mary of the people's party of Nigeria as poor dictions, she is clueless, lacks good diction and confidence.
Kudos to ACPN VP candidate She is definately representing the womanhood well.

Madam Easy on us that never go school oh

1 Like

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by boxxy(f): 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hilles:
This Hope party guy na clown shaa.. " in a country like Nigerians" ...just thank God the broadcast isn't worldwide
It is world wide broadcast oo

1 Like

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by Engrkay11(m): 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
nicflame:
The Debate is live on NTA.. Join me fellow Nairalanders, its getting interesting

Sai PYO
I wonder how dat UDP V/P candidate even made d cut , he is a disgrace ! If by wat am seeing now will make pple vote , UDP wont av my vote. The man is a complete flop !

2 Likes

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by organic973: 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
I wish that the new administration will give this woman OBIANUJU of ADC appointment in the private sector.
She is really loaded see how she was bringing up solutions to problems defeating the other two male contestants.

She should be given an opportunity to implement those solutions she made mention of.

Am a man but I am so so proud of our nigerian women. Please other women should read hard and be versatile in knowledge.
God bless the man that married her and also her children.

She is an honour to the lgbos.

7 Likes

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
DrMuzoic:
The Hope and PPN candidates should get off the stage.

Question: How do you aim to end corruption
Answer: PPN- I will make sure there is no corruption

Lmfao grin grin cheesy grin
Diaris god oh cheesy
Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by flyca: 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
organic973:
I wish that the new administration will give this woman OBIANUJU of ADC appointment in the private sector.
She is really loaded see how she was bringing up solutions to problems defeating the other two male contestants.

She should be given an opportunity to implement those solutions she made mention of.

Am a man but I am so so proud of our nigerian women. Please other women should read hard and be versatile in knowledge.
God bless the man that married her and also her children.

She is an honour to the lgbos.

No be lie o. That lady na action. I like the way she answers questions, the points she raised and most especially, her confidence.
My kind of woman kiss

2 Likes

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by OLUJAY4REAL: 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
There are three batches according to the organizer. Two batches had been taken. The last batch will be from 7pm.
Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
cornelin:
The third batch will be against the two major contenders - APC and PDP. OSINBAJO VS SAMBO. pls guys don't miss even for a plate of eba
I thought APC withdrew from the debate?
Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
cornelin:
Lmao
Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by igbeke: 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
Super1759:
why cant, you make you comment without abusing anyone. Did he abuse you? Nawa ooo
Why did you accord that asshole the "honour" of responding to the sh!t he just vomited? We already know them. They understand as much as we do that they are a group of ridiculous people, hence anytime we make a valid point base on the realities on ground; they resort to insults.
Come failbuhari 14th, their certificateless General will be reset to his default mode - Weeping and wailing.
And the hypnotized supporters will resort to.... Blood letting as usual. But this time, they will end up killing and destroying themselves.

1 Like

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by Frankiss44(m): 5:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
fabulous01:
Is dis presidential debate or almajiri debate?

Its clueless............

Guy nor kill me with laugh oh

1 Like

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by Frankiss44(m): 5:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
cornelin:

This is epic.... Lmao

2 Likes

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by harry509: 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
nicflame:
The Debate is live on NTA.. Join me fellow Nairalanders, its getting interesting

Sai PYO
MARY was so nervous. I don't blame her anyway. Dat is her 1st time of VP debate. She try abeg it's nt easy.
Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by bashydemy(m): 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
Dem no call Osinbajo ooo That's who wanna see with Sambo
Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by pring: 7:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
This thread should be moved up.
sambo is here.
the kowa party guy is intelligent

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health / See The Colourful Suit Timipre Sylva Rocked In Abuja Today. Photo / Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.