Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! (28861 Views)

Election 2015: Live Election Update - PUNCH / Vice Presidential Debate Has Started. LIVE UPDATES / NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by cornelin(m): 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
Mubarack44:
united democratics party VP said if voted in he will send our soldiers outside the town to stay at borders because they're mean to stay in bush not town
Lolz

1 Like

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by DANADAMS: 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
Aswear President jonathan and sambo stil remain d best option at dis point..so far none of these ppl have a holistic and an all encompassing solution to our security situation..we r on a deep mess

4 Likes

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by edygistvilla(m): 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
"It's like a system of body...if one part scratch the other you will feel the pleasure"...Says a VP candidate

These people...Are they educated?

2 Likes

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by Aare2050(m): 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
I'm so disapointed that thunder has not killed you. Just wait for the second rain. The thunder is doing pressup. Ole!!!
limakatsomobile:
GREETINGS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
NIGERIA CUSTOMS AUTHORIZED SALES OF CARS(BATCH B)
CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE LINE
OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545...(+234)
NIGERIA CUSTOMS (NATIONAL AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/SALES) FOR 2014-2015
TO BUY CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE BALOGUN LINE 08092205545-WE HAVE
DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS FOR SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES.
These cars were seized by government officials at border and the
time duration given to the owners to claim their cars has elapse so
they are been sold in a give away price at very affordable prices to
place an order of your choice call the maketing department
FIRST HAND CARS FOR NATIONAL AUCTION/SALES AT AFFORDABLE
PRICES,INTERESTED BUYERS SHOULD CONTACT IN CHARGE OFFICER BALOGUN ON
08092205545,WE HAVE COMPETENT DRIVERS TO MAKE DELIVERY
NATIONWIDE.MODEL/YEAR OF MANUFACTURE..........1999 t0 2014
INTERIOR..........LEATHER AND FABRIC
AC..........CHILLING FACTORY AC
WHEEL..........GOOD TYRE, ALLOY WHEEL
TO BUY,HEAD OFFICE COMMAND ZONE 1 WAREHOUSE,BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY/COTONOU/SEME BORDER AND FOR DELIVERY/SHIPPING/CLEARANCE/CONTAINERS.
NOTE-ALL CARS ARE TESTED OK, WITH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
WE HAVE DIRECT TOKUNBOR/BEGIUM/COTONOU CARS VERY CLEAN,BRAND NEW CARS,THE CARS ARE OF VARIOUS MAKES AND SPECS.
RANGING FROM JAPANESE TO AMERICAN,GERMAN,
SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES CALL SEME BORDER OFFICE NUMBERS- OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545 COMMANDANT MARKETING DEPARTMENT..
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS...PLEASE NOTE SALES CLOSING SOON THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE AUCTION MARKET NOW OPEN FOR INDIVIDUALS & DEALERS.
THEY ARE SEIZED AND IMPOUNDED CARS DUE TO ILLEGAL IMPORTATION AND LICENSING AS THE VARIOUS IMPORTERS HAVE REFUSED TO COME FOR THE CLAIMS BEFORE THE EXPIRED PERIOD.
THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE HAVE DECIDED TO SELL THEM OUT AT GIVE AWAY PRICES TO CLEAR THE SPACE IN OUR OFFICE FOR THE YEAR ALL BUYERS SHOULD
NOTE THAT BUYING OF NIGERIA AUCTION VEHICLES HAS NO COMPLICATIONS,
SINCE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO CUSTOMERS BY THE DELIVERY
NOTE: Offer Valid While Stock Last; Money back guarantee .THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE.,,..............
Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
This phase 2 VP candidates' debate is quite boring.That ADC rep-Obianuju Murphy in her opening speech said "people will be wondering what she's doing here,quite young" is her age really necessary here,who cares if she's young or old,or is the VP seat meant for old cargoes? Nigerians & age consciousness.How old was Obama when he became a US leader,was he not in his 40's? And how old was my ex-governor,Donald Duke when he assumed office?was it not 37? But had to declare 40 in an affidavit in order to fit in.

1 Like

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by 9inches(m): 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
I am ashamed of these candidates. All of them, no exception. embarassed

I had to excuse myself to a hidden corner to watch, cos I'm surrounded by foreigners.

Criteria for contesting for these public posts need to be reviewed asap. What da hell is O'level

2 Likes

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by watchindelta(m): 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
U see why our political science students need to come in undecided but all these our politicians traders don blocks everywhere for The real political science students grin king ship country undecided
Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by rocgirl: 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
The ADC Vice Presidential candidate is clearly leading in these debate.
The NCP and UDP candidates don't seem to have a clear understanding of questions been asked, Ms. Aloh has to actully repeat the questions a second time sef!

#We've NeverBeenThisScrewed

2 Likes

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by braindamage(m): 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
rocgirl:
The ADC Vice Presidential candidate is clearly leading in these debate.
The NCP and UDP candidates don't seem to have a clear understanding of questions been asked, Ms. Aloh has to actully repeat the questions a second time sef!

#We've NeverBeenThisScrewed
grin. Am Impressed by her, though just joined the debate few minutes ago. That is what a debate does, no hiding place

1 Like

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by watchindelta(m): 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
Fowl constitution of Nigeria! Pls change this fowl constitution aba undecided
Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by fabulous01(m): 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
limakatsomobile:
GREETINGS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
NIGERIA CUSTOMS AUTHORIZED SALES OF CARS(BATCH B)
CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE LINE
OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545...(+234)
NIGERIA CUSTOMS (NATIONAL AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/SALES) FOR 2014-2015
TO BUY CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE BALOGUN LINE 08092205545-WE HAVE
DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS FOR SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES.
These cars were seized by government officials at border and the
time duration given to the owners to claim their cars has elapse so
they are been sold in a give away price at very affordable prices to
place an order of your choice call the maketing department
FIRST HAND CARS FOR NATIONAL AUCTION/SALES AT AFFORDABLE
PRICES,INTERESTED BUYERS SHOULD CONTACT IN CHARGE OFFICER BALOGUN ON
08092205545,WE HAVE COMPETENT DRIVERS TO MAKE DELIVERY
NATIONWIDE.MODEL/YEAR OF MANUFACTURE..........1999 t0 2014
INTERIOR..........LEATHER AND FABRIC
AC..........CHILLING FACTORY AC
WHEEL..........GOOD TYRE, ALLOY WHEEL
TO BUY,HEAD OFFICE COMMAND ZONE 1 WAREHOUSE,BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY/COTONOU/SEME BORDER AND FOR DELIVERY/SHIPPING/CLEARANCE/CONTAINERS.
NOTE-ALL CARS ARE TESTED OK, WITH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
WE HAVE DIRECT TOKUNBOR/BEGIUM/COTONOU CARS VERY CLEAN,BRAND NEW CARS,THE CARS ARE OF VARIOUS MAKES AND SPECS.
RANGING FROM JAPANESE TO AMERICAN,GERMAN,
SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES CALL SEME BORDER OFFICE NUMBERS- OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545 COMMANDANT MARKETING DEPARTMENT..
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS...PLEASE NOTE SALES CLOSING SOON THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE AUCTION MARKET NOW OPEN FOR INDIVIDUALS & DEALERS.
THEY ARE SEIZED AND IMPOUNDED CARS DUE TO ILLEGAL IMPORTATION AND LICENSING AS THE VARIOUS IMPORTERS HAVE REFUSED TO COME FOR THE CLAIMS BEFORE THE EXPIRED PERIOD.
THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE HAVE DECIDED TO SELL THEM OUT AT GIVE AWAY PRICES TO CLEAR THE SPACE IN OUR OFFICE FOR THE YEAR ALL BUYERS SHOULD
NOTE THAT BUYING OF NIGERIA AUCTION VEHICLES HAS NO COMPLICATIONS,
SINCE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO CUSTOMERS BY THE DELIVERY
NOTE: Offer Valid While Stock Last; Money back guarantee .THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE.,,..............

Post it in anoda room
Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by fabulous01(m): 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
Dis old man is tired: pls som1 get him pure water

1 Like

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by braindamage(m): 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by pring: 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
Wht an intelligent woman Murphy.
Mohammed of UDP should go back to rear cows.
Imagin reading out irrelevant journal on a different topic.

2 Likes

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by fabulous01(m): 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
Imagine afta d question was asked: baba UDP man was ready to give his answer: he started by sayin ladies and gentlemen: baba askin question again........I m laughin alone

2 Likes

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by igbeke: 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
My People, my people. It is quite obvious that our so-called aspirants don't even understand the terrains of the country they want to preside over. These debaters are nothing but a bunch of confused comedians.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I want to be honest with you here: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and is vice, Sambo remains the best option as fae as the forthcoming election is concerned.

3 Likes

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
otigbagba:
..we have d wrong folks in our politics..all of them.Is a big shame
pls say that again, especially the northern folks in this debate.
Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by pring: 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
As a Nigerian, its so shameful what we are telling the world about us.
Its so appalling.
Nigeria is just down the tunnel.

1 Like

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
igbeke:
My People, my people. It is quite obvious that our so-called aspirants don't even understand the terrains of the country they want to preside over. These debaters are nothing but a bunch of confused comedians.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I want to be honest with you here: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and is vice, Sambo remains the best option as fae as the forthcoming election is concerned.
Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by braindamage(m): 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
Oh Bloody hell....disappointed with this UDP dude..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
UDP: LOLLLZZZ Nigerian's are very stubborn shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
Dis debate is so funny that AY Show must be very envious.

2 Likes

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by fabulous01(m): 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
Is dis presidential debate or almajiri debate?

Its clueless............

2 Likes

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by AsherStorm(m): 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
igbeke:

eeeeeediot... bring ur clueless gej and samboribobo to channels tv studio come Feb 3rd and come back to tell us this shi*...

with d present state of d country, I'm always baffled to hear any Nigerian still saying GEJ till ... its very callous and very stewpid of any Nigerian to make that statement with what d country has turned into under d watch of d so called GEJ

2 Likes

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
This UDP man dy crax walai
Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
Did som1 equally hear the uDP rep saying" our late govt" then he's just been asked by Ms Moderator not to read from any manual,he just chuckled & said"I just peeped"this man is funny.

3 Likes

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
lol
enkay4love:
Did som1 equally hear the uDP rep saying" our late govt" he was jst asked by Ms Moderator not to read from any manual,he just chuckled & said"I just peeped"this man is funny.
Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by Super1759: 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
Mod: hello you ain't allowed to look into your manifestoes.
contestant: no no no I just peep....

Chai !chineke meeee
Is this what we are voting?

1 Like

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by cornelin(m): 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
UDP VP: "IF anybody is found of corrupting, we finish him "

4 Likes

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by Super1759: 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
AsherStorm:

eeeeeediot... bring ur clueless gej and samboribobo to channels tv studio come Feb 3rd and come back to tell us this shi*...

with d present state of d country, I'm always baffled to hear any Nigerian still saying GEJ till ... its very callous and very stewpid of any Nigerian to make that statement with what d country has turned into under d watch of d so called GEJ
why cant, you make you comment without abusing anyone. Did he abuse you? Nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by luluosas(m): 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
decode55:
All these e-rats screaming "change" "change" everywhere, why didn't APC field Fashola as their Presidential Candidate?

What has an illiterate 83yr old man got to offer to a country of this capacity?

Bunch of myopic baboons grin grin

[size=28pt] GEJ till 2019 [/size] jare

don't bother quoting me, channel your energy into screaming "change" . grin grin grin
You would have still be the first to accuse him of presenting a Muslim - Muslim ticket.
Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by fabulous01(m): 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
Oga ooooo.........baba is tired!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Names Of 73 Benue Indigenes Killed In Herdsmen Attack / Eniola Badmus To Chair Entertainment Committee Of Tinubu’s Inauguration / Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.