Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War (3693 Views)

El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos / Obasanjo Drops Bombshell On Successors / Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War by MyParadise(m): 6:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
AgentOfAllah:

Provide the evidence, and I'll keep quiet forever! And if you don't, you're a shameless liar.

U are shameless buhari supporter... He said it
Re: Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War by otukpo(f): 6:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
We have heard. But he shouldn't ask for my vote.
Re: Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
But how many times will people like you be corrected that it wasn't buhari who said baboon or whatever will be soaked in blood? It was a pdp member that said it and he has apologized..get ur facts stright before u come here to rant nonsense
dlux:
And how exactly? Go find out from the source listed. Or was it not the same Buhari who said he'd make the country ungovernable? The Baboons would bleed to death if he loses? Are these all lies? Suit yourselves.
Re: Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War by dlux: 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
southniyikaye:
But how many times will people like you be corrected that it wasn't buhari who said baboon or whatever will be soaked in blood? It was a pdp member that said it and he has apologized..get ur facts stright before u come here to rant nonsense
why lie on Buhari's behalf? Don't you read newspapers? Ok what is the name of the PDP member & I'd give you the date he issued these statements in 2011.
Re: Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War by AgentOfAllah: 3:53am On Feb 02, 2015
MyParadise:

U are shameless buhari supporter... He said it

Nope, I'm just a pricking nightmare, the sand in the garri of liars like you. You don't even have the balls to deny you're a liar.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dont Waste Your Time On Appeal: Tonye Princewill Tells Governor Wike / Pro-biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife, Uche Delivers A Baby Boy / 5 Beautiful Wives Of Our Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.