Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

How Do Men Who Earn 5000 Naira Or Less Take Care Of Their Girlfriends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Men Who Earn 5000 Naira Or Less Take Care Of Their Girlfriends? (1126 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends / 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Men Who Earn 5000 Naira Or Less Take Care Of Their Girlfriends? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
Due to the poor economy many young nigerian men are taking jobs with lesser pay.For example many young men earn 5000 naira monthly as stipends teaching in private secondary and primary schools.So i am wondering how is possible such young men are able to take good care financially of their girlfriends.We know many nigerian girls have huge financial wants and its their boyfriends who mostly foot the bills.So i wonder how is it that men who earn less are being able to take care of their girlfriends.
Re: How Do Men Who Earn 5000 Naira Or Less Take Care Of Their Girlfriends? by DickDastardly(m): 12:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
Errrrrrm......no be must say u go get gey friend na.....cos with 5k salary, the relationship siddon for keg of gun powder o. Wih that kain pay, even bus conductor and all dem agbero fit snatsh the babe from you with ease cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Do Men Who Earn 5000 Naira Or Less Take Care Of Their Girlfriends? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
They will always tell you "With God all things are possible" grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Who Earn 5000 Naira Or Less Take Care Of Their Girlfriends? by ronald4lif(m): 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
They can take care of their women in any little way they can, get her about a 100 naira airtime a month, avoid eateries like Mr Biggs, Jevinik, and shops like shoprite and their likes, but rather look for a road site iyawo where 3H can be enough to afford two plates of meal. But I have to admit with a meagre salary like that the odds of keeping a girlfriend is really against such a person.

3 Likes

Re: How Do Men Who Earn 5000 Naira Or Less Take Care Of Their Girlfriends? by Tolexander: 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
when a woman loves
she loves for real.

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Who Earn 5000 Naira Or Less Take Care Of Their Girlfriends? by iceberylin(m): 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
By dating gurl on low cut grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Men Who Earn 5000 Naira Or Less Take Care Of Their Girlfriends? by Chidonc(m): 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
Sister, is duty as ur boyfrnd is 2 takecare of ur emotional needs and otherwise, any FINANCIAL need, go meet ur FATHER

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Who Earn 5000 Naira Or Less Take Care Of Their Girlfriends? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
A girlfriend is not suppose to rely on his boyfriend for her financial needs

Relationship is not a job..and is not your gate pass out of povert..

Her parents her there...

My piece

2 Likes

Re: How Do Men Who Earn 5000 Naira Or Less Take Care Of Their Girlfriends? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
ronald4lif:
They can take care of their women in any little way they can, get her about a 100 naira airtime a month, avoid eateries like Mr Biggs, Jevinik, and shops like shoprite and their likes, but rather look for a road site iyawo where 3H can be enough to afford two plates of meal. But I have to admit with a meagre salary like that the odds of keeping a girlfriend is really against such a person.
But a white woman even if you are unemployed she will still be willing to date you and she would not mind if you are staying in a single room.So does this proof our women are too money concious smiley?

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Who Earn 5000 Naira Or Less Take Care Of Their Girlfriends? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
kevinberry:
A girlfriend is not suppose to rely on his boyfriend for her financial needs

Relationship is not a job..and is not your gate pass out of povert..

Her parents her there...

My piece
In nigeria its a full time occupation and money spinner for young ladies
Re: How Do Men Who Earn 5000 Naira Or Less Take Care Of Their Girlfriends? by harrysterol(m): 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
5k +gf na suicide, only 2days visiting the gal go swallow ur 5k +
So if u d earn 5k per month just forget about anything wey concern gal period

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Who Earn 5000 Naira Or Less Take Care Of Their Girlfriends? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
swallu:

In nigeria its a full time occupation and money spinner for young ladies
Well they better look well before applying for the occupation

As rich as I am
If you demand anything from me
If I don't want to give,I won't give

It has to come freely from my heart

We are dating each other because we love each other
Not because we need each other

My piece
Re: How Do Men Who Earn 5000 Naira Or Less Take Care Of Their Girlfriends? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
swallu:

But a white woman even if you are unemployed she will still be willing to date you and she would not mind if you are staying in a single room.So does this proof our women are too money concious smiley?
Most of them..not all are money concious
Re: How Do Men Who Earn 5000 Naira Or Less Take Care Of Their Girlfriends? by Monicasque(f): 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
Are the girls peralised? Dnt dey have hands? R dey orphans? So why cant dey make deir own money and take care of demselves or ask the ppl who brough them in to this world to cater for their financial needs? Chai our brothers have suffered!
Re: How Do Men Who Earn 5000 Naira Or Less Take Care Of Their Girlfriends? by flywheelz(m): 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
wit 5k salary just hlp urslf by staying out of relationships.
Re: How Do Men Who Earn 5000 Naira Or Less Take Care Of Their Girlfriends? by IceSplash(f): 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
God will provide
Re: How Do Men Who Earn 5000 Naira Or Less Take Care Of Their Girlfriends? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
Money makes a woman's world go round grin

Re: How Do Men Who Earn 5000 Naira Or Less Take Care Of Their Girlfriends? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
sexyseun:
They will always tell you "With God all things are possible" grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bad gal
Re: How Do Men Who Earn 5000 Naira Or Less Take Care Of Their Girlfriends? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
To avoid disgrace, If a man earns below d minimum wage in Nigeria, he should forget about toasting a babe let alone go into relationship.
Re: How Do Men Who Earn 5000 Naira Or Less Take Care Of Their Girlfriends? by annawhite(f): 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
True love isnt bout cash tongue tongue
with two plate of isi ewu and 1 bottle of orijin#im good to go

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Who Earn 5000 Naira Or Less Take Care Of Their Girlfriends? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
Monicasque:
Are the girls peralised? Dnt dey have hands? R dey orphans? So why cant dey make deir own money and take care of demselves or ask the ppl who brough them in to this world to cater for their financial needs? Chai our brothers have suffered!
My sister, thanks for those words...you've just said every truth that needed to get to their brains...
Imagine, my own salary is always being paid into my babe's account and I'm tired of that babe...I wan break up cry...
Re: How Do Men Who Earn 5000 Naira Or Less Take Care Of Their Girlfriends? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
I earn less than that, but we don't feel it. If the love is there, that's all that matters.

I hunt all our meals from the nearby forest, while she gathers firewood.

She is my one and only Mgbeke!
Re: How Do Men Who Earn 5000 Naira Or Less Take Care Of Their Girlfriends? by ronald4lif(m): 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
swallu:

It seems so
Re: How Do Men Who Earn 5000 Naira Or Less Take Care Of Their Girlfriends? by ronald4lif(m): 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
annawhite:

Lol! You no see your life ni smiley

With such order the 5K don finish be that na undecided
Re: How Do Men Who Earn 5000 Naira Or Less Take Care Of Their Girlfriends? by youngds: 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
grin
Re: How Do Men Who Earn 5000 Naira Or Less Take Care Of Their Girlfriends? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
UchihaMadara:
I earn less than that, but we don't feel it. If the love is there, that's all that matters.

grin grin grin
Re: How Do Men Who Earn 5000 Naira Or Less Take Care Of Their Girlfriends? by LewisO: 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
If u want to date then date and love, if u want to date for money the best for her is to swerve to that canal! angry
Re: How Do Men Who Earn 5000 Naira Or Less Take Care Of Their Girlfriends? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
UchihaMadara:

hehe for dis modern era grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do Men Who Earn 5000 Naira Or Less Take Care Of Their Girlfriends? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
annawhite:

Hmm. U don finish d 5k b dat nah

(1) (Reply)

Wow...what A Pix...check It Out / When Your Bf Ask You 'why Are You Still Single?" / Nairalander Girls Based In London?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.