Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... (58023 Views)

Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by marvelck: 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
When a girl keep givin a guy sex all the time, and also render som services to him, when she is not yet his wife, he wil either be reluctant to marry her or keep delaying it. Since he is already enjoying the benefits of a wife frm her...especially the regular sex. Girls shd wise up.

110 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Galacious1: 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
I disagree.
If she's d 'one' dude is still gonna marry her sex or no sex.

345 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by ChristStriker(m): 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
marvelck:
When a girl keep givin a guy sex all the time, and also render som services to him, when she is not yet his wife, he wil either be reluctant to marry her or keep delaying it. Since he is already enjoying the benefits of a wife frm her...especially the regular sex. Girls shd wise up.

Very true, please tell them.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by dulux07(m): 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
Nawa. O. At d end Who is he now going to marry. A stranger tongue
He is still going to marry his gf na undecided

D koko is, If all ladies were virgins, definitely all guys will b virgins too.
Ladies should try as much as possible to avoid sex till marriage.

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
Regular sex can never be a determinant for love or even marrying someone.

If regular sex really matters negatively,how come a man and a woman that keeps having sex at will and most times, stay together and wax stronger in love in a marriage of 30 years and even more ..

As long as u are sure that only u is doing it and she is not cheating, there is no reason not to marry her.

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Fmartin(m): 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
Op i dnt tink so.

As fr me, am contemplating abt her illitracy level. If nt, i woul lov to marry her.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by donbenedict(m): 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
I beg to disagree.. the only measure that's gona make me change my mind abt her to marry her is when she lacks respect!..

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by fecosequence(m): 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
Unless she doesnt accept bt left for me i will date her forever

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by drmikeadams(m): 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
grin grin..after some guys doN turn the thing to borehole,,,them gurls go carry the borehole go give one innocent guy in the name of marriage....but y are guys dis wicked?? : grin grin..make UNa change o

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by osesology(m): 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
Fmartin:
Op i dnt tink so.

As fr me, am contemplating abt her illitracy level. If nt, i woul lov to marry her.
Hmmmm...This is serious

7 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
We marry only the homely and cultured ones. We discard the høes like the slutty bitches_ they are after drilling them to satisfaction. Once we notice that a girl is not marriage worthy, next things is to send her packing. Including those girls that shy away from domestic chores, poor cooks, ill-mannered and unpresentable.

Some girls had sexed countless dudes that their cünt is as wide as river benue. Sex with them would be tasteless and stale.

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by halfricanadian(f): 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hattchett:
We marry only the homely and cultured ones. We discard the høes like they slutty bitches_ they are after drilling them to satisfaction. Once we notice that a girl is not marriage worthy, next things is to send her packing. Including those girls that shy away from domestic chores, poor cooks, ill-mannered and unpresentable.

grin i cud b all dat i swear

Bt at d same time i can b opposite

It depends on my mood

grin so u av to study ur girl properly

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin i cud b all dat i swear

Bt at d same time i can b opposite

It depends on my mood

grin so u av to study ur girl properly
Such contradiction cannot exist in reality.

Nothing like mood there.

A cultured girl will at all times exhibit that mark of responsible behaviour irrespective of her state of mind.

If you demand of her of something and she is not inclined to, she would object respecfully and calmly.

While the bad girl will always be spotted no matter her hard she tries to mask her true self.

84 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by halfricanadian(f): 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hattchett:

Such contradiction cannot exist in reality.

Nothing like mood there.

A cultured girl will at all times exhibit that mark of responsible behaviour irrespective of her state of mind.

If you demand of her of something and she is not inclined to, she would object respecfully and calmly.

While the bad girl will always be spotted no matter her hard she tries to mask her true self.

Im a different brand

Till u open ur mind dat there wud b different people

Well i work on mood

My case is different more of health wink there are ladies like dat

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im a different brand

Till u open ur mind dat there wud b different people

Well i work on mood

My case is different more of health wink there are ladies like dat
That was exactly what Bimpe told me few years back before horseriding and tearing my heart to pieces - fück that girl very much wherever she is.

As expected, I speculated you would clinge fastly to the well-worn saying: "I'm different."

Sorry, but that ancient line is dead for years. That era has passed.

Then it was viable but now no longer

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by halfricanadian(f): 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hattchett:

That was exactly what Bimpe told few years back before horseriding and tearing my heart to pieces - fück that girl very much wherever she is.

As expected, I speculated you would clinge fastly to the well-worn saying: "I'm different."

Sorry, but that ancient line is dead for years. That era has passed.

Then it was viable but now no longer

Excuse me? I kno mysef dat was ur lady years ago

i av my reasons its u humans dats nt satisfied

I work with my mood

U can say all u like i kno me alot

U cant expect me to b calm nd gentle wen im been taken advantage by people i dont fustrate sorry

I work with mood honey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by kennysteve77: 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
OBJECTION!!!

Sex is everywhere now and any man can get it anywhere. That a lady denies him sex is not enough to make a sensible man think of marrying her. It's true that men could go extra miles to have sex with a new lady but men are gifted in one thing - they can separate SEX from LOVE. Ladies need to concentrate more on what makes them indispensable other than sex... Stop misinterpreting a man's urge. Urge for sex isn't urge for marriage

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by henryhemon(m): 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
marvelck:

You 're so local. We're are you from ?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Mopolchi: 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
Reading
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Ifebazz(m): 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
Very dumb.

4 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by vickyO(f): 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
Sex isn't the only reason men choose not to marry their girlfriends. There are other reasons.

Well, my position on premarital sex is that it blurs our opinion of the other person. We become unreasonably attached especially when the sex is good and this doesn't create an environment that fosters true courtship. We should know each other inside out and save sex as a post marriage affair.

Ever heard of delaying gratification? Embrace it; it's the key to self control. Good things come to to those who wait.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Kaxmytex(m): 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by LesbianBoy(m): 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
Click like if you think the OP is talking nonsense and ingredient angry

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by damilareoye: 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
Since the benefits are coming in very cheaply, the chasing game becomes boring ....

Hence the need to embark on another challenge.

4 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by ireneony(f): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
There are still boys that's y ..real men don't do such

4 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by IamQuins: 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
Most Nigerian ladies are dumb, gals still see sex as means of being used and dumped..

This is the 21st century for pete sake, sex is sex so gals shud nt always play the victim...

I'm tyad of this use n dump tyn biko, inferiority complex everywer.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by darksuit(m): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
Eyan fastafosto

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by GboyegaD(m): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
Fmartin:
Op i dnt tink so.

Is she intelligent enough for you? If yes, she can go to school while married.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by winner01(m): 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
We haven't had the usual pastor or christian defamation news today? why undecided undecided
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by yomalex(m): 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
hmm oniyeye
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by scobaba: 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
Wetin ds one dey talk. I married my girlfriend.

She spent every weekend for like 2 yrs with me.

So whtchu sayin.

Lol.... Some guys abuse it sha.

15 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
halfricanadian:

Excuse me? I kno mysef dat was ur lady years ago

i av my reasons its u humans dats nt satisfied

I work with my mood

U can say all u like i kno me alot

U cant expect me to b calm nd gentle wen im been taken advantage by people i dont fustrate sorry

I work with mood honey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wedding Dance That Got People Talking (Photos) / Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story / Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.