Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,514 members, 7,840,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

NEDG - The Unfair Advantages Of The Rulling Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEDG - The Unfair Advantages Of The Rulling Party (570 Views)

" Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka / POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu / NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEDG - The Unfair Advantages Of The Rulling Party by olajide21: 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
I watched the VP debates held today; 1st of Feb.,2015 with keen interest. I listened to most of the VP aspirants talk and I noticed that the ruling part has unmatched advantages over the rest of the candidates. My reasons are not far fetched.
When the question on infrastructure was put to the aspirants. The PDP VP aspirant was quick to answering that question by ONLY telling the panelist what they have done and what they have achieved. The other aspirants however never had achievements to roll out as answers to the question asked, as such they found the question too big to swallow!!!!
When the question on Education was asked, Namadi Sambo was quick to telling us how they intend to provide the sum of 1.3t Naira for universities, as expected the rest of the candidates were picking aswers from space...........!!!!! This is why the NeDG guys have flopped!!!!

Way forward?
Going forward, I would love to see better coordination of the question and answer section.... The ruling party should not role out their mirage of achievements as answeres to pertinent questions... They must assume a position similar to the rest of the candidates..... They should provide solution to economic, infrastructure, security problems not based on what they have done but based on what they would do!!!
In view of the above, I would not totally crucify any candidate that decline attendance based on this greveous incompetence of the NEDG......

The above is my personal view and not the view of any other persons or group of people.
Thank you
Re: NEDG - The Unfair Advantages Of The Rulling Party by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
So you now agree GEJ has achievements abi
Re: NEDG - The Unfair Advantages Of The Rulling Party by Arysexy(m): 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
Thought u lots said He didn't do anything?

Why cry now? Is fashola not campaigning with lagos achievement?
Re: NEDG - The Unfair Advantages Of The Rulling Party by Change2015(m): 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
So you now agree GEJ has achievements abi

Actually, much much less than our oil revenues should have supported. We now have increased foreign debt, lower reserves, mass NECO /jamb failures, an apparently ill-equipped army, security threats across the nation, a collapsing naira and deflated stock exchange, and major unemployment issues. No new refineries.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: NEDG - The Unfair Advantages Of The Rulling Party by toyeoye(m): 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
I had the same view but then would the responses be any different if it wasn't conducted by NEDG? That's is the advantage of incumbency.

(1) (Reply)

A Wake Up Call Dear Nairalanders / OMAR BANGURA From Sierra Leone Has This To Tell Nigerians / Open Letter To Dr Ngozi Okonjor Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.