Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Vice Presidential Debate Sambo Spoke Well - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice Presidential Debate Sambo Spoke Well (2081 Views)

Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last / NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! / Vice Presidential Debate Has Started. LIVE UPDATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vice Presidential Debate Sambo Spoke Well by Ekestar(m): 2:29am On Feb 02, 2015
For those of us who followed the live debate of the vice presidential candidates of the various political party present,will agree with me that the performance of the vice presidential candidate of Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) was not bad at all. In your own view how will you rate the performance of Mohammed Namadi Sambo of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). For me I rate him excellent, he was to the point in all his answers, his speech was well articulated and reasonable. I give him (A)
If you think he perform very well like this topic, if you think otherwise share.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice Presidential Debate Sambo Spoke Well by Bevista: 2:37am On Feb 02, 2015
Just when I thought nothing could be more clueless than GEJ, there comes along Sambo!

Even after receiving expo from their "arranged" debate, he was still consulting his pad to answer simple questions.

#VoteOutCluelessness

#SaiBuhari

14 Likes

Re: Vice Presidential Debate Sambo Spoke Well by Nobody: 2:46am On Feb 02, 2015
Thank you for this post. I have maintained in my past posts to APC supporters mostly Yorubas who say that Osibanjo will finish Sambo. I kept wondering which Sambo are these people talking about. The Sambo I know and as you indicated is very articulate, and speaks far better English than Osibanjo.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vice Presidential Debate Sambo Spoke Well by bigt2(m): 3:12am On Feb 02, 2015
Bevista:
Just when I thought nothing could be more clueless than GEJ, there comes along Sambo!

Even after receiving expo from their "arranged" debate, he was still consulting his pad to answer simple questions.

#VoteOutCluelessness

#SaiBuhari
i wonder why people like you carry Nigeria's matter like a pinch of salt and expect others to carry it like a bag of rice. Who is clueless? Do you mean Nigerians are daft as to not knowing that this self acclaimed change have been and always will be a loser? Have we been blind? Including you! I'm not campaigning for anybody here but if that old man is the change you all have been waiting for, then i'd rather sleep at home on the 14th. Now you'll talk.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice Presidential Debate Sambo Spoke Well by solenzop: 3:15am On Feb 02, 2015
new2020:
Thank you for this post. I have maintained in my past posts to APC supporters mostly Yorubas who say that Osibanjo will finish Sambo. I kept wondering which Sambo are these people talking about. The Sambo I know and as you indicated is very articulate, and speaks far better English than Osibanjo.

Between Osibanjo and Buhari who appear to be actaully scik?

3 Likes

Re: Vice Presidential Debate Sambo Spoke Well by dunkem21(m): 3:28am On Feb 02, 2015
Did Osinbajo participate in the debate?
Re: Vice Presidential Debate Sambo Spoke Well by Mcponpin(m): 3:49am On Feb 02, 2015
dunkem21:
Did Osinbajo participate in the debate?

They are boycotting debate...

12 Likes

Re: Vice Presidential Debate Sambo Spoke Well by decode55(m): 4:03am On Feb 02, 2015
Bevista:

#VoteOutCluelessness

#SaiBuhari

grin grin

See this one.

I don't even know where to start from to answer you. You're literary too stvpid to insult.

See you talking about cluelessness. Who's more clueless than an 83year old illiterate saying he would stabilize oil prices worldwide grin grin

Ozuo

23 Likes

Re: Vice Presidential Debate Sambo Spoke Well by scorpio1(m): 4:04am On Feb 02, 2015
APC is boycotting every good thing this country has ever come together for..why don't they just boycott this presidency and let us be...haba?!

13 Likes

Re: Vice Presidential Debate Sambo Spoke Well by dunkem21(m): 5:18am On Feb 02, 2015
Mcponpin:

They are boycotting debate...

scorpio1:
APC is boycotting every good thing this country has ever come together for..why don't they just boycott this presidency and let us be...haba?!

Don't worry, guys.

We will girlcott their party and break their hearts on valentine day.

They will not know that their actions today will affect their gubernatorial candidates chances.
The PDP has agreed to a debate organized by Sahara reporters and chaired by Lai Mohammed.

#Buharimustdebate

11 Likes

Re: Vice Presidential Debate Sambo Spoke Well by nwafuluozoh: 5:35am On Feb 02, 2015
The lying Professor wasn't there? What is he afraid of? Maybe we should scrutinise his own certificate.

7 Likes

Re: Vice Presidential Debate Sambo Spoke Well by edo3(m): 5:41am On Feb 02, 2015
Everything was pre-arranged..

2 Likes

Re: Vice Presidential Debate Sambo Spoke Well by onatisi(m): 6:47am On Feb 02, 2015
new2020:
abeg abeg abeg please stop all this childish tribalistic political sentiments .it is now getting annoying and irritating. Haba,stop dragging the name of yoruba race into this whole shit.if you don't know what is on ground in yoruba states and you only limit ur knowledge about yoruba politics to nairaland gists and chats then please find out. Apc IS NOT A REPRESENTATIVE OF thE YORUBA PEOPLE. Let everyone get that into their heads today . Apc is just a political party that won elections in the south west and even out of the 6 states they won ,they have lost 2 already and they are still going to lose more ,so how does this make them a pan yoruba organisation? I can tell u authoritatively that over 50% of yorubas are not apc followers ,we have labour ,accord and even sdp which are coming up strongly and giving apc a good fight. You guys keep talking about yorubas been against gej, which pdp govs have been gej most vocal supporters if not yoruba pdp. It is fayose and mimiko that have been making most vocal statements in support of gej,even gej state gov and the govs in his region have all been keeping quiet. If you don't know what is going on please don't make assumption.the mere fact that tinubu talks doesn't mean he is talking on behalf of the yoruba race . It is on record that pan yoruba organisations have all endorsed gej ,so what else do u want?pdp still controls hundreds of thousands followers and members in the south west and who will vote for gej ,gej knows that he already has the south west. Please always ignore the apc noisemakers on nairaland,most of them live in lagos so they don't know what is happening in other states . By the end of 2015 ,apc will be left with maybe just 3 states out of 7states so how does this make them a yoruba party .

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vice Presidential Debate Sambo Spoke Well by atinukedam(f): 7:24am On Feb 02, 2015
onatisi:
abeg abeg abeg please stop all this childish tribalistic political sentiments .it is now getting annoying and irritating. Haba,stop dragging the name of yoruba race into this whole shit.if you don't know what is on ground in yoruba states and you only limit ur knowledge about yoruba politics to nairaland gists and chats then please find out. Apc IS NOT A REPRESENTATIVE OF thE YORUBA PEOPLE. Let everyone get that into their heads today . Apc is just a political party that won elections in the south west and even out of the 6 states they won ,they have lost 3 already and they are still going to lose more ,so how does this make them a pan yoruba organisation? I can tell u authoritatively that over 50% of yorubas are not apc followers ,we have labour ,accord and even sdp which are coming up strongly and giving apc a good fight. You guys keep talking about yorubas been against gej, which pdp govs have been gej most vocal supporters if not yoruba pdp. It is fayose and mimiko that have been making most vocal statements in support of gej,even gej state gov and the govs in his region have all been keeping quiet. If you don't know what is going on please don't make assumption.the mere fact that tinubu talks doesn't mean he is talking on behalf of the yoruba race . It is on record that pan yoruba organisations have all endorsed gej ,so what else do u want?pdp still controls hundreds of thousands followers and members in the south west and who will vote for gej ,gej knows that he already has the south west. Please always ignore the apc noisemakers on nairaland,most of them live in lagos so they don't know what is happening in other states . By the end of 2015 ,apc will be left with maybe just 3 states out of 7states so how does this make them a yoruba party .
pls u talkin abt apc loosin 3states in southwest......pls can tell us d third 1
Re: Vice Presidential Debate Sambo Spoke Well by flyca: 7:39am On Feb 02, 2015
Pls can anyone provide a link for the live streaming online?
Re: Vice Presidential Debate Sambo Spoke Well by mezebel(f): 8:14am On Feb 02, 2015
flyca:
Pls can anyone provide a link for the live streaming online?
10 REASONS WHY NIGERIAN YOUTHS SHOULD NOT
VOTE FOR GEN BUHARI
Buhari has been in government since the early
80’s .Its time for the younger generation to rule the
country. We might not be perfect but gradually we
shall get to the promise land. My father is over 74yrs
old,if he decides to contest, I will politely tell him he
is not fit to rule and he should rather play a fatherly
role to a younger leader.
I matched to the roadside as a pupil and student to
wave General Buhari,General Babangida during the
80s in Ibadan. Whenever a president visited Ibadan,
we were made to file out along the roads to wave
them. Our teachers would tell us that we shall
become the future leaders of tomorrow and people
will also file out to salute us. It’s almost 25years now
and am yet to see my classmate or myself as a
president nor governor. The highest have seen so
far is a house of representative, commisioner and
many youth leaders. Do I still allow Buhari,my
father’s age grade group to rule and I will come out
and sing his praise.Then,my king will tell me that I
will become a future leader when I turn 60 or 70
years? it’s not our portion as Nigerians youths. At 70
we should be grooming younger ones to feel the
vacuum we might have created
During the 1999 general elections, many Nigerians
believed that its only an ex General that can rule the
country.Gen Obasanjo became president,when it
was time for him to seek re-election for another four
years ,Nigerians were tired of his dictatorial system
of government. He manipulated his way in four
another four years and even tried to get a third term
by all means. We don’t need ex Generals to dictate
the economy and future of our country.
Gen buhari said he would jail all corrupt politicians
in kirikiri.Thats a good one.”Show me your friend
and I shall tell you your the kind of person “.Rotimi
Amaechi,Bola Tinubu,Timipreye Sylver,Malam
Elrufai,Chris Ngige etc are all saints.Buhari seems to
forget that we have a judiciary and a National House
of Assembly that interprets and make laws.Will
Buhari adopt the obj system of impeachment and
jailing selected corrupt politicians without due
process? How will he jail corrupt leaders in kirikiri
without reforming the messed up Nigerian Judiciary.
The opposition keeps ranting that Nigeria will
collapse if we allow Goodluck to rule again.”Hmmm”
Who carted away the country’s treasure during and
after the oil boom,who made Nigeria to undergo
sanctions from UN and Western countries.What was
the state of Nigeria’s economy during the regime of
Bughari?No to Ex Generals.Enough is Enough
Buhari says he will end BOKOHARAM menace, when
he becomes president. Over two thousand persons
have died as a result of bokoharam attacks and
more are still dying daily. Some persons have a
solution to end this genocide.But; they will not help
us until we vote them into power. They are true
democrats and very patriotic Nigerians indeed. who
belittled our once pragmatic and well equipped
Nigerian Police Force.It is Goodluck I guess.No,its
you and I.I tell you the truth it’s the long rule of the
kaki boys that weakened the Nigerian Police force.
They made life unbearable for them by underpaying
them, deprived them of sophisticated weapons,
making their barracks unhabitable.Now, some
persons are saying they are security experts.
Buhari didn’t give the Nigerian youth a chance to live
an upright and decent life, when he was military
president. Buhari used Violence to stop the
September 1985 National Conference of the National
Association of Nigeria Students. He hanged those
who were caught with cocaine and jailed many
others found wandering or guilty of pardonable
offence. Probably, if that guy that was hanged for
smuggling cocaine was imprisoned and he became
remorseful while serving his jail term. Maybe he
would have become a preacher in prison, a barber
or even a graduate of NOUN.Thesame Buhari that
did not; rehabilitate inmates in prison, give Nigerian
youths a chance to live a moral life etc now wants to
create one million jobs

1 Like

Re: Vice Presidential Debate Sambo Spoke Well by 100Cents: 8:34am On Feb 02, 2015
Ekestar:
For those of us who followed the live debate of the vice presidential candidates of the various political party present,will agree with me that the performance of the vice presidential candidate of Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) was not bad at all. In your own view how will you rate the performance of Mohammed Namadi Sambo of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). For me I rate him excellent, he was to the point in all his answers, his speech was well articulated and reasonable. I give him (A)
If you think he perform very well like this topic, if you think otherwise share.

The fact that Sambo is a laid back person just like Jonathan and isn't outspoken, drew criticisms form the camp of the opposition labelling him as a political nobody

You know that moment when a WASC forger thinks he is intelligent and can run his mouth to insult a Masters degree holder and PhD holder.

Architecture is one of the brain tasking disciplines in the university. It is not for mental dullards.
Re: Vice Presidential Debate Sambo Spoke Well by Samchelsea(m): 8:35am On Feb 02, 2015
Bevista:

#VoteOutCluelessness

#SaiBuhari
In as much as you try to paint the man black, the
opposite is what I saw cos he was really articulate
Yesterday and talking about reading from a note you
should have noticed that he did this when he had to
talk about an achievement with numbers e.g from
2000-4500 megawatts of electricity, the actual
numbers of barrels lost to vandalism, the amount of
money spent on educational sector, the number
infrastructural plans, the types of agricultural/rice
mills we had.....to me its better to jot down those
key figures so as not to make a mistake with those
numbers that will then bring the govts achievements
into disrepute

1 Like

Re: Vice Presidential Debate Sambo Spoke Well by BJ4REEL(m): 9:13am On Feb 02, 2015
Yes he spoke well lied well.
Re: Vice Presidential Debate Sambo Spoke Well by Kolade354(m): 9:20am On Feb 02, 2015
new2020:
Btw a law student and a architecture who will have a better spoken English?
Re: Vice Presidential Debate Sambo Spoke Well by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 02, 2015
Kolade354:
Btw a law student and a architecture who will have a better spoken English?

Hocus pocus! Lamido Sanusi has a degree in Islamic Studies has far better English than most prominent lawyers in Nigeria. What's your point? Ability to speak good English has nothing to do with your line of profession!

1 Like

Re: Vice Presidential Debate Sambo Spoke Well by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 02, 2015
Bevista:

#VoteOutCluelessness

#SaiBuhari

you candidate did not attend!!!!

Why are you guys so shameless
Re: Vice Presidential Debate Sambo Spoke Well by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 02, 2015
APC boycott political debate

APC boycott CONFAB

APC refused to fill the INEC forms correctly

APC has not told Nigerians in clear terms what their policies are.

I have never seen a political party so disrespectful of their countrymen like this APC. And yet they are not even in power.

What will happen if these people enter government? Nigerians should be ready for full blow dictatorship!
Re: Vice Presidential Debate Sambo Spoke Well by Frankiss44(m): 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
Bevista:

#VoteOutCluelessness

#SaiBuhari

The only clueless person i see here is the one running from debates.......
Re: Vice Presidential Debate Sambo Spoke Well by Frankiss44(m): 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
new2020:

Hocus pocus! Lamido Sanusi has a degree in Islamic Science has far better English than most prominent lawyers in Nigeria. What's your point? Ability to speak good English has nothing to do with your line of profession!

What about BUHARI? ONE WOULD HAVE EXPECTED YOU TO BOAST WITH HIM.... OOPS

(1) (Reply)

Hear What The Constitution Says On Elections Of Nass Leaders / Federal Civil Servants To Receive Salaries Today. / Wukari: Corps Litter Streets As Jukun Militia Goes On Rampage, Houses Torched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.