Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last (24678 Views)

Nigerians React, After Bukola Saraki Was Absent As Buhari Meets APC Senators / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) / Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 09, 2017
Senate president, Bukola Saraki last night took to his Twitter handle to say he spoke with president Buhari and they joked about him working late.

1 Share

Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 09, 2017
I know you are lying. But continue. who has that meme sef?

36 Likes

Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:35am On Feb 09, 2017
booked space

1 Like

Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Rowlandjude(m): 7:38am On Feb 09, 2017
U never know , maybe he spoke with him in dream, buhari was telling him in his dream to leave Nigeria immediately that Nigeria is no country to be in.

16 Likes

Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by olaolulazio(m): 7:38am On Feb 09, 2017
Maybe he wrote that before knowing that they've increased his count charges.. .

If he had saw that ni..... He would have said baba is DEAD.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by ExpiredNigeria: 7:38am On Feb 09, 2017
Who do this people think we're? these people are covering the truth to keep the looting going on, catering away our money now the president is no more. what sort of wickedness, what is the meaning of a president being out of the country for indefinite period of time just to receive health result? are we all fools, who forged this thing called a country?

Thing is this people do not have fear in them at all. You look at men and women in their eyes and tell them white is black and nothing is happening, are their no enemies of state, why has nothing started happening to these people already? they have counted Aisha Buharri out of their games because she's not wicked.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 09, 2017
Seriously what do these people take Nigerians for? Zombies or cowards? Nothig can be hidden under the Sun for too long. If it turns out President Buhari is dead for some time now then Islam is a SCAM and should be wipe off the face of Nigeria because by Islamic right if a Muslim dies he is buried wetin 24hrs. They did it before and they can still do it again. God is watching

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 09, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Firstcitizen: 7:38am On Feb 09, 2017
Okay
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by babyfaceafrica: 7:39am On Feb 09, 2017
God bless Nigeria
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Arewa12: 7:39am On Feb 09, 2017
Okay other lie from Chief Liar
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by success1smyn(m): 7:39am On Feb 09, 2017
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Mayany(m): 7:39am On Feb 09, 2017
Sir, please pm me Mr president's functional number I need to tell him something urgently thanks in anticipation

11 Likes

Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by AntiWailer: 7:39am On Feb 09, 2017
What they want to hear is that he is dead.

They will not even ask to see his dead body grin

Take your destiny in your hands.

A lot of youths now wasting away hiding under Buhari , recession and all the other excuses.

Some are just waiting to hear that he is dead as if they will use that for ritual.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by bookson(m): 7:39am On Feb 09, 2017
Again?
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by baski92(m): 7:39am On Feb 09, 2017
Lol i wonder wetin this people take we Nigerians for
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by kingphilip(m): 7:39am On Feb 09, 2017
Nigerians should take a chill pill please with this our president's vacation please.. Give everything time..

If you believe they're lying give it time and if it doesn't conquer the test of time, then so be it.. Why not give everyone the benefits of doubts before judging..

Personally, I don't clarify or try to change people's opinion from what they feel about me whether good or bad

Your assumptions about me changes nothing and you can stick to that for all I care..

Probably that's what Mr president is doing with the issue..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:39am On Feb 09, 2017
We want him to speak with all of us tru CNN
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Integrityfarms(m): 7:40am On Feb 09, 2017
All these calls heightens the suspicion
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Justiyke4u: 7:40am On Feb 09, 2017
Story. I wonder when speaking with the president is now news all the time bikonu

6 Likes

Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 09, 2017
Saraki has joined bad gang
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by weedtheweeds: 7:40am On Feb 09, 2017
can you put Nigerians on a conference call next time you call him, please?

keep frolicking with the truth just because Nigerians cowardly allow you to

1 Like

Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by obembet(f): 7:40am On Feb 09, 2017
Lair saraki
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by sirugos(m): 7:40am On Feb 09, 2017
Even you saraki. So the APC lies has affected you..
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by BUHARImyDOG: 7:40am On Feb 09, 2017
buhari is life on supporting machine I wish him.....

what he wish the 5% ters

1 Like

Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Saintp(m): 7:40am On Feb 09, 2017
Let us give all these guys benefit of doubt even though it looks fishy. However if at the end of the day, these were all lies like it happened during Yaradua era, then Nigerians must demand the arrest of all these guys that lied to Nigerians including the VP, Saraki and Adesina.

Yaraduas cabal made a fool of Nigerians and nothing happened, same scenario seems to be playing again. Anyway let's just believe they are telling us the truth.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Ezedon(m): 7:40am On Feb 09, 2017
Now it is clear that APC is party of liars

1 Like

Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Ezedon(m): 7:40am On Feb 09, 2017
Now it is clear that APC is party of liars grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Thisis2raw(m): 7:41am On Feb 09, 2017
Wetin conscience me?

12 Likes

Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 09, 2017
ok
Ifexxy:
Senate president, Bukola Saraki last night took to his Twitter handle to say he spoke with president Buhari and they joked about him working late.
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by nonxo007(m): 7:41am On Feb 09, 2017
What's my business, even if they like make them do midnight call, extra cool. One day one day breeze go blow and fowl ***** go open...

1 Like

Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by IsaacBuchi(m): 7:41am On Feb 09, 2017
You spoke with him with what? call? Whatsapp? Facebook? Twitter? Skype? Is it that he has a sudden phobia to speak to the whole nation? Saraki, I know you have not finish that tweet please finish it...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Poll Outcome May Affect Eligibility Suit Against Buhari / Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju / Currency Redesign: To Extend The Deadline Will Defeat The Aim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.