Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Wukari: Corps Litter Streets As Jukun Militia Goes On Rampage, Houses Torched - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wukari: Corps Litter Streets As Jukun Militia Goes On Rampage, Houses Torched (2075 Views)

Jukun Body Demands Withdrawal Of Threat To Arrest TY Danjuma / Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) / 8 Dangote Cement Trucks & 1 Mosque Torched By IPOB Protesters In Onitsha(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wukari: Corps Litter Streets As Jukun Militia Goes On Rampage, Houses Torched by naijapropa: 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
[size=15pt]Wukari: Corps litter streets as Jukun militia goes on rampage, houses torched[/size]

About six persons including two boys were killed when armed men suspected to be Jukun armed militia attacked residents last night in Wukari located about 200 kilometres away from Jalingo, the Taraba state capital.
The All Progressive Congress (APC) governorship candidate in the April 11 election Hajiya Aisha Jumai Alhassan was declared winner on...>>>READ: http://naijapropa.com/wukari-corps-litter-streets-as-jukun-militia-goes-on-rampage-houses-torched/

Re: Wukari: Corps Litter Streets As Jukun Militia Goes On Rampage, Houses Torched by ayatt(m): 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
ok na
Re: Wukari: Corps Litter Streets As Jukun Militia Goes On Rampage, Houses Torched by drss(m): 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hypocracy of APC is dat they will throw tantrums about lack of strong opposition, yet dey are killing opposition through tribunal to form a one party state. Just d way d dullaard wants it cos he himself is a dictator. Buari and APC hates opposition of any kind.

1 Like

Re: Wukari: Corps Litter Streets As Jukun Militia Goes On Rampage, Houses Torched by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Wukari: Corps Litter Streets As Jukun Militia Goes On Rampage, Houses Torched by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nigeria is coming to an end soon. This is what you get in a scam government and scam country.

1 Like

Re: Wukari: Corps Litter Streets As Jukun Militia Goes On Rampage, Houses Torched by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
Buhari will be the last president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Wukari: Corps Litter Streets As Jukun Militia Goes On Rampage, Houses Torched by Descartes: 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
Is down on Buhari that he can not survive this

1 Like

Re: Wukari: Corps Litter Streets As Jukun Militia Goes On Rampage, Houses Torched by Descartes: 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
The fraudulent entity called Zoogeria will soon become a history

2 Likes

Re: Wukari: Corps Litter Streets As Jukun Militia Goes On Rampage, Houses Torched by onatisi(m): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
this is very possible. Buhari is been manipulated and he seems to have lost control of things .the DSS has allowed the biafra issue to escalate and likewise electoral matters is starting to create tensions all these may likely give way to secessionist tendencies

1 Like

Re: Wukari: Corps Litter Streets As Jukun Militia Goes On Rampage, Houses Torched by Firefire(m): 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
ProfessorPeter:

I mentioned this 9 months ago... undecided

1 Like

Re: Wukari: Corps Litter Streets As Jukun Militia Goes On Rampage, Houses Torched by asvpChuu(m): 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
new twitter @cocoboy1738 .. Pls follow me
Re: Wukari: Corps Litter Streets As Jukun Militia Goes On Rampage, Houses Torched by Phame: 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
The fulanis are watching . Hope you wont complain when they come for you.
Re: Wukari: Corps Litter Streets As Jukun Militia Goes On Rampage, Houses Torched by Phame: 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
shame on you. Wukari has been on fire even when gej was here.

1 Like

Re: Wukari: Corps Litter Streets As Jukun Militia Goes On Rampage, Houses Torched by nikkiking(m): 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
About that time the zoo called nigeria regret voting a dullard as a president.

I pity this country.....This is just a sign that Apc has come with full force to take us back to the 50th centuries tongue.

In Tupac voice.......I see no changes.

1 Like

Re: Wukari: Corps Litter Streets As Jukun Militia Goes On Rampage, Houses Torched by opiaoku: 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
grin
Re: Wukari: Corps Litter Streets As Jukun Militia Goes On Rampage, Houses Torched by suxkill: 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
Beast in human form!!!

@last Buhari will be happy that the blood of babbos and dogs has been splited .

1 Like

Re: Wukari: Corps Litter Streets As Jukun Militia Goes On Rampage, Houses Torched by MyMouth(m): 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
Phame:
Fulanis would not retaliate, but touch their cows and all hell would be let loose!
Re: Wukari: Corps Litter Streets As Jukun Militia Goes On Rampage, Houses Torched by MizMyColi(f): 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
PDP under OBJ were maestros at impugning the Electoral tribunals and skewing things to go their way.

Personally, I'm ashamed of the Old PDP, where people like OBJ and Atiku held sway. I try as much as I can to dissociate myself as a PDP supporter when I remember the calibre of folks who ran it.
To think that these lot are now in the APC and screaming "change"?
APC is not an option.

I suspect that there will be more of such rulings to come.
I pity the masses more.
I pity the lives and properties that'll go up in flames as a result of the selfish interests of certain elitist oligarchical elements.

The Biafran protests seem to be gaining traction and every sensible person who is well versed in reading the times and seasons should be worried.

I'm scared at the spate of violence that might ensue.

4 Likes

Re: Wukari: Corps Litter Streets As Jukun Militia Goes On Rampage, Houses Torched by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
Phame:
God bless you. I don't insult people who air their views.

1 Like

Re: Wukari: Corps Litter Streets As Jukun Militia Goes On Rampage, Houses Torched by abe4kom: 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
I have always maintained that the best option for Buhari was to ignore Nnamdi Kanu like GEJ did. The guy will rant and rave and you don't react, he will be frustrated as you go about developing the South and distributing amenities.
Even his own people would say oga e don do wetin again you want?

But no, Buhari made him a hero by arresting him. Even if he dies in detention, he has become a hero to many and his die hard supporters will definitely shed blood to avenge him.

Being a president apparently doesn't confer superior reasoning on one.

3 Likes

Re: Wukari: Corps Litter Streets As Jukun Militia Goes On Rampage, Houses Torched by Joeace3000(m): 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2015

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Wukari: Corps Litter Streets As Jukun Militia Goes On Rampage, Houses Torched by Phame: 9:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
MyMouth:

Fulanis would not retaliate, but touch their cows and all hell would be let loose!
grin grin
Wukari is their town.
Re: Wukari: Corps Litter Streets As Jukun Militia Goes On Rampage, Houses Torched by Phame: 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
God bless you. I don't insult people who air their views.
amen!

(1) (Reply)

Anti-corruption War Will Backfire,bello May Lose To Faleke Says Primate Ayodele / Could This Be How All Those Shekau Videos Were Faked? / Unbelievable!!! Seven Ministers Set To Quit Buhari’s Government Say ”this Govern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.