Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

UNITED STATES Protests And Government Actions Against BUHARI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNITED STATES Protests And Government Actions Against BUHARI (1412 Views)

Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road / United States Protests And Government Action Towards Buhari / United States Protests And Government Action Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNITED STATES Protests And Government Actions Against BUHARI by prince4you: 4:10am On Feb 02, 2015
This week, some Nigerians living in the USA had a protest against General Buhari. They were talking about the violence after the elections in 2011, and saying that they are afraid that Buhari will take the rights of Nigerian people if he is President. My friend lives in Virginia USA and she sent me some photos... She covered the peoples faces because they were afraid that they could be attacked by violent supporters of General Buhari.
They went to protest outside the United States Capitol in Washington DC because the United States Congress was holding an important meeting to talk about Nigeria and saying that the government needs to continue its action against the problems affecting our country.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/us-congress-to-hold-nigeria-on-the-brink-hearing/200065/
Re: UNITED STATES Protests And Government Actions Against BUHARI by brownlord: 4:12am On Feb 02, 2015
Okay
Re: UNITED STATES Protests And Government Actions Against BUHARI by neutrotoba(m): 4:24am On Feb 02, 2015
Are yhu sure yhu are al..... Nevermind

Sai Buhari

4 Likes

Re: UNITED STATES Protests And Government Actions Against BUHARI by Disclaimer: 4:40am On Feb 02, 2015
Why do y'all stress over buhari who knew he is contesting to lose. Don't you see the expression all over him?
Re: UNITED STATES Protests And Government Actions Against BUHARI by Bishop4bella(m): 5:24am On Feb 02, 2015
You are over there protesting, do you think USA will tell Nigeria government to disqualify Buhari when their government even want change in Nigeria.

I won't call your protest as waste of time any way and you don't have PVC to have your say in our politic right.

Wise up na CHANGE we need.

Vote for change.

1 Like

Re: UNITED STATES Protests And Government Actions Against BUHARI by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 02, 2015
stale news
Re: UNITED STATES Protests And Government Actions Against BUHARI by seunlayi(m): 5:38am On Feb 02, 2015
Bishop4bella:
You are over there protesting, do you think USA will tell Nigeria government to disqualify Buhari when their government even want change in Nigeria.

I won't call your protest as waste of time any way and you don't have PVC to have your say in our politic right.

Wise up na CHANGE we need.

Vote for change.

is buhari your change?

2 Likes

Re: UNITED STATES Protests And Government Actions Against BUHARI by baybeeboi: 7:06am On Feb 02, 2015
it's not good to view our politics from overseas.
We here already know Buhari is just a noise maker.
Instead of protesting why not send him some handkerchiefs?

1 Like

Re: UNITED STATES Protests And Government Actions Against BUHARI by Vicotex(m): 7:16am On Feb 02, 2015
ignorance is bliss.
GEJ till thy kingdom come

2 Likes

Re: UNITED STATES Protests And Government Actions Against BUHARI by joseph1832(m): 7:25am On Feb 02, 2015
prince4you:
This week, some Nigerians living in the USA had a protest against General Buhari. They were talking about the violence after the elections in 2011, and saying that they are afraid that Buhari will take the rights of Nigerian people if he is President. My friend lives in Virginia USA and she sent me some photos... She covered the peoples faces because they were afraid that they could be attacked by violent supporters of General Buhari.
They went to protest outside the United States Capitol in Washington DC because the United States Congress was holding an important meeting to talk about Nigeria and saying that the government needs to continue its action against the problems affecting our country.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/us-congress-to-hold-nigeria-on-the-brink-hearing/200065/
OP Your friends might be deceiving themselves. How on Earth do they think they'll be attacked by GMB supporters when they aren't even in Nigeria?.
Re: UNITED STATES Protests And Government Actions Against BUHARI by 100Cents: 8:17am On Feb 02, 2015
Any person way try you say him be buhari supporter, convert him to Solomon Grundy.

You have a right to life and freedom of choice. A right to defend your life.

BUHARI is a DICKTATOR who blocks FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

I wonder how APC will defend that.. packaging a terrorist. Smh.
Re: UNITED STATES Protests And Government Actions Against BUHARI by 100Cents: 8:24am On Feb 02, 2015
Being serious, If APC had presented a national saviour, I would have voted APC.

Buhari is way too backward to lead in this dispensation. He will end up witchunting people and only illiterate people will applaud a govt that stifles freedom of speech and of the press. A govt that makes poeple live in palpable fear. That is turning democracy to Demon crazy.

joseph1832:
OP Your friends might be deceiving themselves. How on Earth do they think they'll be attacked by GMB supporters when they aren't even in Nigeria?.

Having read the antecedents of Buhari's followers in Nigeria who stoned a sitting president, shouldn't they protect themselves ?
Re: UNITED STATES Protests And Government Actions Against BUHARI by joseph1832(m): 8:40am On Feb 02, 2015
100Cents:
Being serious, If APC had presented a national saviour, I would have voted APC.

Buhari is way too backward to lead in this dispensation. He will end up witchunting people and only illiterate people will applaud a govt that stifles freedom of speech and of the press. A govt that makes poeple live in palpable fear. That is turning democracy to Demon crazy.

Having read the antecedents of Buhari's followers in Nigeria who stoned a sitting president, shouldn't they protect themselves ?
Clearly you do not know the difference between military rule and civilian rule, and just how will Buhari's supporters in Nigeria harm GEJ supporters in Virginia?.
Re: UNITED STATES Protests And Government Actions Against BUHARI by 100Cents: 8:52am On Feb 02, 2015
joseph1832:
Clearly you do not know the difference between military rule and civilian rule, and just how will Buhari's supporters in Nigeria harm GEJ supporters in Virginia?.

Have you seen this Buhari Interview ?

https://www.nairaland.com/2123778/ban-press-embarrass-public-officer

Keep assuming I don't know what military or civilian rule means..

(1) (Reply)

Adeboye’s Son Shares Election Poll Declaring GEJ Winner / A Nairalander's Prediction On The March 28 Presidential Election / The Controversial "Unmasking The Real Tinubu" Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.