Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

How To Get That Dream Kiss From Your Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get That Dream Kiss From Your Girl (2153 Views)

Bien-Aime Baraza Rejects Kiss From Ellah Namtumbwe (Photos) / Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get That Dream Kiss From Your Girl by keeper1: 10:29am On Feb 02, 2015
This is a upgraded version of mrcork 'how to kiss a girl' os419 app

Now.sit up and use your sit belt.for guys that dont know how to attract a female lips

this is for you
*graps my kissing xperience manual*

1=>go get a pink lips..maka why would a girl be mistaking your lips for a clayey pot.
*Solution*bleach your lips with funbath-A or skin light

2=>be tall..maka why would you be shorter than toyota baby camry 2015 edition..girls love to tip toe when they are kiss

*solution*=>buy high heel shoe..you'd even be more sexy and inviting..at least..4 feet high

3=>always eat sugar..i need not explain this one..eat sugar at least,7 times a day,3 cups..doing so,your mouth would be sweet and she will come back for more

4=>have a teary eye.girls love guys who are emotional..,have a teary eye and they would rush to kiss you to stop the crying from removing water..,if you dont know how to cry...,buy 4 cups of grinded pepper and dip your member inside it

5=>always have a 'pouted'' mouth..with this,they would be attracted to kissing you

P.S=>its been working for me since ages...,
Re: How To Get That Dream Kiss From Your Girl by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 02, 2015
Kingtom you wey dey look for how 2 kiss ggrin come see expo here o
Re: How To Get That Dream Kiss From Your Girl by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 02, 2015
OP you are not serious. ........next!
Re: How To Get That Dream Kiss From Your Girl by KingTom(m): 12:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
samflexxy:
Guy you no go stop abi? grin
Re: How To Get That Dream Kiss From Your Girl by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
chai
Re: How To Get That Dream Kiss From Your Girl by agoadiv(m): 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
solution to number 2....visit PST t.b Joshuagrin
Re: How To Get That Dream Kiss From Your Girl by Yungknyyght(m): 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
Dis op is a tortoise grin grin
Re: How To Get That Dream Kiss From Your Girl by asdfjklhaha(f): 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
Na wao all that ish just to kiss, 4 me the secrete is to luv her more that anythin in this life, then kissing wuld follow. Infact she wuld be the one to initiate it not even u.
Re: How To Get That Dream Kiss From Your Girl by keeper1: 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
Na wao all that ish just to kiss, 4 me the secrete is to luv her more that anythin in this life, then kissing wuld follow. Infact she wuld be the one to initiate it not even u.
babe,that doesn't/dont work here in naija.......i'll soon come up with how to kiss a man
Re: How To Get That Dream Kiss From Your Girl by keeper1: 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
Yungknyyght:
Dis op is a tortoise grin grin
whaaaaaaaaattttt...,GAY ALERT
Re: How To Get That Dream Kiss From Your Girl by asdfjklhaha(f): 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
keeper1:
babe,that doesn't/dont work here in naija.......i'll soon come up with how to kiss a man
Hmm ok o I'll be waiting 4 d thread
Re: How To Get That Dream Kiss From Your Girl by Yungknyyght(m): 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
keeper1:
whaaaaaaaaattttt...,GAY ALERT

What's wrng wif dis vulture?,wu is gay,me or ur fada?? angry
Re: How To Get That Dream Kiss From Your Girl by Enegod(m): 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
keeper1:
This is a upgraded version of mrcork 'how to kiss a girl' os419 app

Now.sit up and use your sit belt.for guys that dont know how to attract a female lips

this is for you
*graps my kissing xperience manual*

1=>go get a pink lips..maka why would a girl be mistaking your lips for a clayey pot.
*Solution*bleach your lips with funbath-A or skin light

2=>be tall..maka why would you be shorter than toyota baby camry 2015 edition..girls love to tip toe when they are kiss

*solution*=>buy high heel shoe..you'd even be more sexy and inviting..at least..4 feet high

3=>always eat sugar..i need not explain this one..eat sugar at least,7 times a day,3 cups..doing so,your mouth would be sweet and she will come back for more

4=>have a teary eye.girls love guys who are emotional..,have a teary eye and they would rush to kiss you to stop the crying from removing water..,if you dont know how to cry...,buy 4 cups of grinded pepper and dip your member inside it

5=>always have a 'pouted'' mouth..with this,they would be attracted to kissing you

P.S=>its been working for me since ages...,
Instead of giving tips how to yansh her you are here talking shiit! angry
Re: How To Get That Dream Kiss From Your Girl by ggrin(f): 6:48am On Feb 03, 2015
KingTom:
Guy you no go stop abi? grin
undecided
Re: How To Get That Dream Kiss From Your Girl by ggrin(f): 6:49am On Feb 03, 2015
samflexxy:
I don't do girls smiley
Re: How To Get That Dream Kiss From Your Girl by KingTom(m): 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
ggrin:
undecided
Guy how far na grin
Re: How To Get That Dream Kiss From Your Girl by KingTom(m): 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
ggrin:
I don't do girls smiley
Guy you be gay
Re: How To Get That Dream Kiss From Your Girl by keeper1: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
Has any one tried it?

My friend has received 19 kisses and still counting just today
Re: How To Get That Dream Kiss From Your Girl by ggrin(f): 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
KingTom:
Guy how far na grin
sis I dy o grin
Re: How To Get That Dream Kiss From Your Girl by KingTom(m): 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
ggrin:
sis I dy o grin
Egbon mi grin
Re: How To Get That Dream Kiss From Your Girl by ggrin(f): 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
KingTom:
Egbon mi grin
aburo mi cheesy
Re: How To Get That Dream Kiss From Your Girl by KingTom(m): 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
ggrin:
aburo mi cheesy
How far? grin
Re: How To Get That Dream Kiss From Your Girl by ggrin(f): 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
KingTom:
How far? grin
I dy jere grin
Re: How To Get That Dream Kiss From Your Girl by KingTom(m): 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
ggrin:
I dy jere grin
grin grin
Re: How To Get That Dream Kiss From Your Girl by chimerase2: 7:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
ggrin:
I don't do girls smiley
undecided
Re: How To Get That Dream Kiss From Your Girl by chimerase2: 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
ggrin:
aburo mi cheesy
kai aburo kee see kingtom dn reach to be ua papa oh grin
Re: How To Get That Dream Kiss From Your Girl by Tymax(m): 7:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
Words of wisdom! shocked
Re: How To Get That Dream Kiss From Your Girl by KingTom(m): 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
chimerase2:
No mind that girl/boy grin
Re: How To Get That Dream Kiss From Your Girl by auntymi(f): 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Re: How To Get That Dream Kiss From Your Girl by ggrin(f): 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
chimerase2:
grin no mind d yeye girl grin
Re: How To Get That Dream Kiss From Your Girl by KingTom(m): 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
ggrin:
grin no mind d yeye girl grin
Egbon mi oooooooooo grin
Re: How To Get That Dream Kiss From Your Girl by KingTom(m): 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
auntymi:
Hmmmmmmm
I like your pose grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Dating Married Men / See What This Lady Let Men Do To Her Private Part At A Bar In [PHOTOS] / A Girl With A Man's Voice...romancelanders Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.