Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Disadvantages Of Dating Married Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Dating Married Men (2151 Views)

Dating Married Men / "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disadvantages Of Dating Married Men by SmartFaces(f): 11:58am On Mar 11, 2015
I have a friend, name withheld whose younger sister is 25years of age. We both are in the know of her two years relationship with this guy but we never knew he was married until last week.
Lately, my friend's younger sister had been having suitors so she decided to make a choice. Story cut short, this guy she's been dating is seriously fighting back, saying she can't marry any body else but him. it was at this verge we now knew the said guy is married with two kids of 9 and 5 year of age respectively.
He wants to marry her but the question is "as a second wife or what"? For God's sake you are married, don't want a divorce and even if you do, you can't as a christian. Me i don talk tire and i need some advice because the whole thing is affecting her new relationship and the new guy is planning to quit as the threat from the old guy is getting out of hand.
secondly, apart from scenarios as this, what are some other disadvantages of dating married men as it concerns both the men and the ladies and are there any advantages what so ever?
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating Married Men by CHM11: 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
What is wrong with women self?...is this an issue to be discussing... The guy is married!!!....forget his stupid threat, he can't do anything, if the threats continue arrest the idiiiiot...

There's no issue to discuss here my dear...

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Dating Married Men by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
Women Shaaaaa.. .. angry

Always diiging dia own grave with swag

Some of them are so clueless and stvpid

She knew already dat the dude was married... She still dated him

Insatiable beings

Re: Disadvantages Of Dating Married Men by ghost1718(m): 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
I'LL SET UP COMMITTEE TO LOOK INTO HIS MATTER grin grin

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Dating Married Men by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
Are u sure u are not the one? U can't get a gud advice by proxy
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating Married Men by redcliff: 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
SmartFaces:
I have a friend, name withheld whose younger sister is 25years of age. We both are in the know of her two years relationship with this guy but we never knew he was married until last week.
Lately, my friend's younger sister had been having suitors so she decided to make a choice. Story cut short, this guy she's been dating is seriously fighting back, saying she can't marry any body else but him. it was at this verge we now knew the said guy is married with two kids of 9 and 5 year of age respectively.
He wants to marry her but the question is "as a second wife or what"? For God's sake you are married, don't want a divorce and even if you do, you can't as a christian. Me i don talk tire and i need some advice because the whole thing is affecting her new relationship and the new guy is planning to quit as the threat from the old guy is getting out of hand.
secondly, apart from scenarios as this, what are some other disadvantages of dating married men as it concerns both the men and the ladies and are there any advantages what so ever?

You for asking if there are disadvantages, you need to get your head cheked. Then for your friend, she need s to get her head checked to..in india. Then the girl dating the amrried man needs to be hospitalized in a psych ward in syria
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating Married Men by Creamish(f): 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
CHM11:
What is wrong with women self?...is this an issue to be discussing... The guy is married!!!....forget his stupid threat, he can't do anything, if the threats continue arrest the idiiiiot...

There's no issue to discuss here my dear...
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating Married Men by goodmorning40: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
Yeye op, Yeye question. Just carry big head for nothing completely empty
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating Married Men by qloreal: 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
Op just be truthful, you are the one dating the married dude
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating Married Men by stunningjudy(f): 1:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
redcliff:

You for asking if there are disadvantages, you need to get your head cheked. Then for your friend, she need s to get her head checked to..in india. Then the girl dating the amrried man needs to be hospitalized in a psych ward in syria
Some questions deserve insults to be given as the answer. This Op, is very very very silly! Stu.pidity at its peak! angry
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating Married Men by redcliff: 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
stunningjudy:

Some questions deserve insults to be given as the answer. This Op, is very very very silly! Stu.pidity at its peak! angry

Lol. She is forgiven. grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating Married Men by stunningjudy(f): 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
redcliff:

Just because of u sha
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating Married Men by redcliff: 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
stunningjudy:

Just because of u sha

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating Married Men by SmartFaces(f): 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
first, thanks every one for your comments and contributions.
When i initiated this thread, i didn't do it because i did not know dating married men was a wrong thing to do, neither am i the one dating the man in question. I did it so that the lady in question can see other views outside that of the people she knows.
i told her i will create i thread over her issue so she can hear people's opinion.
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating Married Men by SmartFaces(f): 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
come to think of it, none of you could say one tangible thing over the issue or even an advice apart from CHM11 who sounded encouraging to an extent, all you could think of was pouring insults on yourselves not me or my friend's sis.
I thought people should be decent, polite, thoughtful, helpful and encouraging on sites like this but the truth is am not disappointed at all. Even though i expected more from you, am still not disappointed because we all have right to our opinions.
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating Married Men by SmartFaces(f): 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
redcliff:

If there is anyone who needs examining, i honestly think it should be you. Are you in any way educated? am sure not because if you were, you will be more reasonable. mtcheeeeeeeew!!!
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating Married Men by redcliff: 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
SmartFaces:

If there is anyone who needs examining, i honestly think it should be you. Are you in any way educated? am sure not because if you were, you will be more reasonable. mtcheeeeeeeew!!!

Lmao. Ok!

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Dating Married Men by Bootybuttchic(f): 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
SmartFaces:
op u shld have no business with a married man,i knwt u dnt love him sef cos u yourself are cheatin...you are only there for the money,stop claiming threats,cos if he were a broke nigga u would have fled

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Dating Married Men by SmartFaces(f): 3:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
another reason why i opened this thread is for people to learn from other people's story. mind you there are guests on this site who read through to learn one or two things from threads and comments. shame no dey catch una if they see the nonsense wey una dey post? all the same thanks for all your opinions.
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating Married Men by SmartFaces(f): 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
kaorama:
Are u sure u are not the one? U can't get a gud advice by proxy
Thanks for your question. No, am not the one. and if i am, you go beat me? abi i dey fear you? or sey you carry masquerade for head?
From your question, am sorry to say, e be like sey na your business line be that. We know hypocrites by the kind of questions they ask sometimes.
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating Married Men by SmartFaces(f): 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
ghost1718:
I'LL SET UP COMMITTEE TO LOOK INTO HIS MATTER grin grin
waiting!!!!
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating Married Men by SmartFaces(f): 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
goodmorning40:
Yeye op, Yeye question. Just carry big head for nothing completely empty
Am sure what you have on top of your will be far less than a head.
if were to be a head or even a good head for that matter, you should at least list one disadvantage or advantage. Am sure you did not pass English when you were in school.
you no just think of anything with your dull brain na just to open your gutter, close am you sabi.
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating Married Men by SmartFaces(f): 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
redcliff:

sorry dear, i don't need to be forgiven because i did nothing wrong and you don't have any right to judge, condemn, talk down, not to talk of forgiving the person in this situation. Are you God? if you were to be in her shoe, who knows, maybe by now your brain for don knock.
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating Married Men by goodmorning40: 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
SmartFaces:

Am sure what you have on top of your will be far less than a head.
if were to be a head or even a good head for that matter, you should at least list one disadvantage or advantage. Am sure you did not pass English when you were in school.
you no just think of anything with your dull brain na just to open your gutter, close am you sabi.

U are looking for the advantages and disadvantages of marrying a married man u are dundiest dundy I have ever seen
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating Married Men by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
You lot keep throwing yourselves at us.

Only God can save us!

Re: Disadvantages Of Dating Married Men by SmartFaces(f): 1:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
Such a great day, people!

My friend's sis is actually, changed her mind over the whole thing, and the man in question has calmed down.

I think things are falling into shape now. thanks for your contributions people, both the bad ones too.
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating Married Men by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
SmartFaces:

Such a great day, people!

My friend's sis is actually, changed her mind over the whole thing, and the man in question has calmed down.

I think things are falling into shape now. thanks for your contributions people, both the bad ones too.
Why did she change her mind so quick? Abi na film una dey act?

Mtchewwwwww undecided

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Dating Married Men by SmartFaces(f): 10:24am On Mar 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Why did she change her mind so quick? Abi na film una dey act?

Mtchewwwwww undecided

My dear you no go understand. I don't know why she changed her mind but the truth is that she had no option but to change it if not body for tell her.

How are dear? happy weekend and happy election in advance.

Good morning.
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating Married Men by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 21, 2015
SmartFaces:

My dear you no go understand. I don't know why she changed her mind but the truth is that she had no option but to change it if not body for tell her.

How are dear? happy weekend and happy election in advance.

Good morning.
Same to you.. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Self Service Everyday / My First Year Anniversary In A Relatnnship..(pics) / You Have hiv If You Are Experiencing The Following

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.