Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Do You Think President Buhari Will Ban Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think President Buhari Will Ban Nairaland (755 Views)

Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / What Rating Do You Think President Buhari Deserves Among Other Ex Presidents? / Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think President Buhari Will Ban Nairaland by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 02, 2015
We all are aware of his ant - democratic qualities. He is already asking that NTA and AIT be banned for exposing his evil side. Well we have many myth bursters on nairaland and think buhari as president will ban nairaland for being a pain in the assss of his government. What's your take, voters?
Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Ban Nairaland by OluBendel: 11:59am On Feb 02, 2015
When are you guys going to stop peddling lies and misinformation about the general? When and where did he ask that NTA and AIT be banned? do you have any proof of such? He only asked that they be reprimanded for their seeming open bias against him, which to me is his and his party's position.
What is with you guys and GMB?? cant you guys campaign and focus on genuine national issues or is he the one that said Nigerians should be tired of Mr stealing is not corruption?
This is democratic dispensation, nobody can wake up and ban and unban, the legislature and courts are there to ensure this.
Wake up and smell the coffee!

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Ban Nairaland by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
Just imagine Nigeria without Nairaland!
Saynotobuhari. grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Ban Nairaland by clevvermind(m): 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
He will ban it. U know he is a dictator. he will not tolerate all this discussions we are having here about him. you dare not speak against him.
Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Ban Nairaland by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
clevvermind:
He will ban it. U know he is a dictator. he will not tolerate all this discussions we are having here about him. you dare not speak against him.

I would have called you a fool if not for something but since you have behaved like one you leave me with no choice
Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Ban Nairaland by mumumugu(m): 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
Noooo,he will only jail the owner
Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Ban Nairaland by obamartins(m): 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
He might Ban it and Jail Seun. Imagine Seun be jailed for 300yrs bcus Nairalanders criticize GMB's administration on Nairaland. God4bid. Say No to a dictator. We need freedom of expression both on social media and any other platform. GMB cannot guarantee that.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Ban Nairaland by clevvermind(m): 1:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

I would have called you a fool if not for something but since you have behaved like one you leave me with no choice
ok tell me why you will call me a fool? do you just like calling people names, or it is a spell they cast on you?
Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Ban Nairaland by asadike(f): 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
No b una talk say,"once a soldier,always a soldier".
Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Ban Nairaland by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
Yes! If Seun and his Mods keep acting cold towards the Progressives grin
Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Ban Nairaland by Horus(m): 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
He will ban corruption, and I hope that he will support imposing the death penalty on officials found guilty of corruption.
Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Ban Nairaland by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
Horus:
He will ban corruption, and I hope that he will support imposing the death penalty on officials found guilty of corruption.
how does corruption relate to the topic or nairaland angry

(1) (Reply)

Facts You Should Know Before February 14 / National Council Of State Directs Inec To Go Ahead & Conduct Election / Accord Party Adopts Jonathan As Presidential Candidate ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.