Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

I Am In Dilemma Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Dilemma Love (1680 Views)

NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! / Please Help : Advice Needed For A Brother In Dilemma / My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Dilemma Love by cooljintl(m): 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
our love is dilemma because i know she was in love with a working class guy in lasigid and i'm a corps member with portfolio she's also a corps member too although we both chilling together in the same roof right now but she keep on complaining whenever i received my girlfriend call from IB,i love her wholeheartedly and i can see love in her face too,but i'm confused i need your brotherhood advise.
Re: I Am In Dilemma Love by iceberylin(m): 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
Copper vs lasgidi working class nigga. grin
Bro you dont stand a chance cool
Re: I Am In Dilemma Love by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
all BROTHERHOOD come ooooo

come and give brotherly advise grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In Dilemma Love by ronald4lif(m): 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
What's this? You both claim to be in a relationship but are still seeing other people?
Una never serious angry

1 Like

Re: I Am In Dilemma Love by KMTee(f): 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
you better face your youth service, thereafter find a better job and become a big boy
instead of double dating around the globe

Dilemma love ko
complicated love ni tongue

1 Like

Re: I Am In Dilemma Love by Godtillwhen(f): 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
What's d meaning of love...? I biko...can't seems to get it this days....
Re: I Am In Dilemma Love by asdfjklhaha(f): 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
Stop cheating on her, if u luv her stick to her, if u don't, let her be. Remember u can't eat ur cake and have it.
Re: I Am In Dilemma Love by Yungknyyght(m): 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
Kill 1 nd stay wif d oda...thnk me later cool
Re: I Am In Dilemma Love by idu1(m): 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sai buhari....
Re: I Am In Dilemma Love by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
@op, calm down and smoke weed coz itz gonna lighten up your brain then you will know the next thing to do....
Re: I Am In Dilemma Love by 2dice(m): 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
Stop cheating on her, if u luv her stick to her, if u don't, let her be. Remember u can't eat ur cake and have it.
hey ma'am
Re: I Am In Dilemma Love by 2dice(m): 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
zick19:
@op, calm down and smoke weed coz itz gonna lighten up your brain then you will know the next thing to do....
have you tasted shitta's weed
Re: I Am In Dilemma Love by laidian(m): 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
Dilemma ko danjuma ni... hey yansh-burglar eat wot you got to eat nd pray ur brain not to spend all ur alawee on dat fu*ck-robber.

maje ki epe shade mu e ni ibadan
Re: I Am In Dilemma Love by ayorwizz(m): 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
AyokunleRuth:
all BROTHERHOOD come ooooo

come and give brotherly advise grin

Lmao @brotherhood...omokomo

U seff advise a brother naa...why evuls
Re: I Am In Dilemma Love by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
ayorwizz:

Lmao @brotherhood...omokomo

U seff advise a brother naa...why evuls
I no fit cos the guy no get money
Re: I Am In Dilemma Love by ivyy(f): 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
Don't worry the love will start fading the moment you pass out
Re: I Am In Dilemma Love by Crocz(m): 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
iceberylin:
Copper vs lasgidi working class nigga. grin
Bro you dont stand a chance cool

Haha...I was about to tell him that

He's most likely to be her plan B or worse
Re: I Am In Dilemma Love by angelsing(m): 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
Would have advise u but am too engross in politics right now that I can't find space for any love trauma...Will come back on Febuhari 16 to give u the advise...I have booked this space
Re: I Am In Dilemma Love by ogunvic41(m): 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
cooljintl:
our love is dilemma because i know she was in love with a working class guy in lasigid and i'm a corps member with portfolio she's also a corps member too although we both chilling together in the same roof right now but she keep on complaining whenever i received my girlfriend call from IB,i love her wholeheartedly and i can see love in her face too,but i'm confused i need your brotherhood advise.
I don't understand, the write up shows two ladies. Which of them are u referring to?
Re: I Am In Dilemma Love by Odillz: 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
cooljintl:
our love is dilemma because i know she was in love with a working class guy in lasigid and i'm a corps member with portfolio she's also a corps member too although we both chilling together in the same roof right now but she keep on complaining whenever i received my girlfriend call from IB,i love her wholeheartedly and i can see love in her face too,but i'm confused i need your [size=16pt]brotherhood[/size] advise.
grin

Re: I Am In Dilemma Love by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
2dice:

have you tasted shitta's weed
bros abeg ooo.... I still be learner na, i never reach dat level
Re: I Am In Dilemma Love by iceberylin(m): 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
Crocz:

Haha...I was about to tell him that

He's most likely to be her plan B or worse

Or option T grin
Re: I Am In Dilemma Love by Crocz(m): 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
iceberylin:

Or option T grin

Haha...or Z? grin

Poor dude cry

1 Like

Re: I Am In Dilemma Love by iceberylin(m): 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
Crocz:

Haha...or Z? grin

Poor dude cry

Wicked grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In Dilemma Love by asdfjklhaha(f): 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
2dice:

hey ma'am
Did I say sumtin wrong?
Re: I Am In Dilemma Love by 2dice(m): 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
zick19:

bros abeg ooo.... I still be learner na, i never reach dat level
mehn u dulling oo
that can weed wey everybody be like ant...*Inspiration to Badt
N.B : A trial will convince/confuse you
Re: I Am In Dilemma Love by 2dice(m): 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

Did I say sumtin wrong?
not really..
You moniker no be for here oo..
Very funny...any reason you choose sumtin like this
Re: I Am In Dilemma Love by asdfjklhaha(f): 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
2dice:

not really..
You moniker no be for here oo..
Very funny...any reason you choose sumtin like this
Well wen I was opening this account, all the usernames I had in mind were all taken. I wud type they wuld tell me taken, so I just got angry and decided to type the basic key words (asdfjkl) then I added ha ha and waited to see if someone has taken that one also, but fortunately for me the name got registered, that's how I started using the name o. I didn't plan for it. tongue
Re: I Am In Dilemma Love by 2dice(m): 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

Well wen I was opening this account, all the usernames I had in mind were all taken. I wud type they wuld tell me taken, so I just got angry and decided to type the basic key words (asdfjkl) then I added ha ha and waited to see if someone has taken that one also, but fortunately for me the name got registered, that's how I started using the name o. I didn't plan for it. tongue
lol
if sum1 wanna pronouns your moniker..am not sure how many tooth will be remaining ...
...you look like the naughty type tongue
Re: I Am In Dilemma Love by asdfjklhaha(f): 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
2dice:

lol
if sum1 wanna pronouns your moniker..am not sure how many tooth will be remaining ...
...you look like the naughty type tongue
I'm not naughty o and d name doesn't look dat difficult so pronounce, so shuld in case all ur tooth falls off while trying 2 pronounce it I can make akamu 4 u to be taking am very good in making it tongue
Re: I Am In Dilemma Love by 2dice(m): 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

I'm not naughty o and d name doesn't look dat difficult so pronounce, so shuld in case all ur tooth falls off while trying 2 pronounce it I can make akamu 4 u to be taking am very good in making it tongue
iffa hear
wait oo babe ...
So its akamu you knw how to do best ..when momsy was teaching dem girls ..you were busy gossippin abi tongue
chisozzx* this babe has fall my hand patapata

(1) (Reply)

Who Wore It Better: Rihanna Vs Actress Victoria Egbuchere / Would U Prefer To Have A Female Child Ahead Of A Male Child. / My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, And He Does Not Know It!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.