Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) (10050 Views)

The Latest Shamelessness Of The Yoruba Political Bloc / See What Jonathan Campaign Organization Distributed At A Rally Yesterday (Pix) / Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by killuminati(m): 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
grin I no fit laugh
Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
I refuse to believe this story.
Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by citizenY(m): 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
kayciano:
YORUBA don suffer..
Imagine selling your LIFE RIGHT for 24cups of RICE..
This is the height of MORAL DECADENCE....

Different strokes or different folks
Some sold their rights for a bridge anf have to pay tolls for the next 25 years . To date na only map dem dey see. Israelis have a '"wailing wall'", they have a '' wailing bridge".

2 Likes

Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by SisiNini(f): 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
Stomach Infrastructure... #SMH
Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by dudemax: 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
Dis guy u b real bastard ooh.... Hw come d tin dey pain u past? No b una vote am? Abeg park one side joor.... Una govanor na yeye man.. Na rice b una worth.. U no dey shame!! Yoloba
Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by powercom: 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
To me this is a committed new era of 'Stomach Infrastrusture' by the governor. Soon he will begin to share egusi, garri, vegetable and other items to help the stomach
Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by kajoula(m): 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
taiyesoul:
The same miopic and ignorant people of Ekiti state who voted this tout in would regret their lives soonest.

They are already regreting their actions now. ..
saying ' a shibo di ' meaning we have voted wrongly

2 Likes

Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by dudemax: 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
Guy u b real bastard ooh... Hw cm d tin dey pain u pass? Na person say mk una get thug as govanor? U no dey shame say na 24 cups of rice b una worth... Atleast Igbo's own na moni, una own na 24 cups of lice...hahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahaahaahahaah!!!!!!!!! Yoloba!!!!
Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by ishar(f): 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
So Vain. 24 Cups of rice ? 24? But this is insult. Funny enough people are gonna troop down there to collect 24cups of rice. Yes Nigeria needs help, Nigeria needs redemption but not 24cups of rice Mr. Fayowhatever !
Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by ellahzy(f): 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
diaris God ooo

**back to my singing mood**

ni ojuelegba oo
Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
kayciano:
YORUBA don suffer..
Imagine selling your LIFE RIGHT for 24cups of RICE..
This is the height of MORAL DECADENCE....
Yorubas ke shocked ? Ha!
I read "Ekiti State" not Yorubas as a whole
Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by dhantey324(m): 12:19am On Feb 03, 2015
Bt when the governor of osun was spreading cash n recharge cards from a bus top, he was termed cool right? I didn't see apc criticizing him, finally, u guys can "go and dieee" according to Governor Commrade Adams Oshowhatever he is..
Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by dhantey324(m): 12:27am On Feb 03, 2015
citizenY:

Different strokes or different folks
Some sold their rights for a bridge anf have to pay tolls for the next 25 years . To date na only map dem dey see. Israelis have a '"wailing wall'", they have a '' wailing bridge".

Yea, d way we are also paying tolls in Lagos too.. Haven't u used d tolled bridge BRF built in Lekki? We also sold our right to d Fashola n Tinubu dynasty too abi? Hw many years is d tolling? Physician heal thyself

1 Like

Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by Daluuzor(m): 12:40am On Feb 03, 2015
this is what we term as "arguementum ad baculum" Lol
Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by citizenY(m): 12:41am On Feb 03, 2015
dhantey324:

Yea, d way we are also paying tolls in Lagos too.. Haven't u used d tolled bridge BRF built in Lekki? We also sold our right to d Fashola n Tinubu dynasty too abi? Hw many years is d tolling? Physician heal thyself

Heal yourself first. How many people cross that bridge compared to the Niger bridge Why can't you guys accept the truth? Who pays toll at Jebba ,Lokoja and Makurdi?? Remain at your wailing bridge dey look model.

The point I have made on this forum is that you guys have been disrespected, and conned. And it is not fair.
Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 03, 2015
tonytony208:

igbos own is even worse. Those ones can sell their mothers for money. They can even sell their lives for money. If you put money in the mouth of lion, the average igbo will go for the money, even if he will die in the process. Things are so bad that they can sell their lip service xtian faith for money. Offer them a choice btw a bible without money and a quoran stuffed with hard currency. They will bone the bible and go for the quoran. Aren't igbos pathetic?

I sincerely suggest to you to keep to the issue and not go down the tribal lane. If you do, then it's gonna be a real long night for both of us.

It will only be a long night for you because you stupidly decided it to be so.

What is in your fevered brain do you know about the Igbo' ? We are hardworking and industrious and if there is any tribe in Nigeria who have worked had to be where they are it is the Igbos

Dont be narrow minded to generalize just because of the regretable actions of a few

Ekiti State has the Highest number of Professors in the country(so i heard ) yet they stil voted fayose. Would i be daft enough to say that the Yoruba are not enlightened..........

NO!!!!

SO oga stop taking your morning pills in the Night and most importantly......

RESPECT YOUR SELF!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by dhantey324(m): 12:51am On Feb 03, 2015
citizenY:

Heal yourself first. How many people cross that bridge compared to the Niger bridge Why can't you guys accept the truth? Who pays toll at Jebba ,Lokoja and Makurdi?? Remain at your wailing bridge dey look model.

The point I have made on this forum is that you guys have been disrespected, and conned. And it is not fair.

D construction of the bridge just started late last year, and we are ready to pay the tolls when it will be complete by God's grace, the way u guys re paying 4 urs in Lagos... Funny, how u want to compare the usage of a bridge that is under construction and will be connecting the south west and the south south geo-political zones to the east, to an intra state bridge in lagos, we will pay d tolls when the bridge is done, no wahala
Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by Badgers14: 12:56am On Feb 03, 2015
What would he call this, brain infrastructure programs grin grin grin

Fayose is embarrassing not only Ekiti but the whole Nigeria. In a civilized world he would be jailed for this act.

Chai darisgod oooo grin

Said Buhari 2015
Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 03, 2015
Davidairmarshal:
Just 24 cups of rice?.. Are ekiti people that poverty strikin? Smh.this governor should be ashamed of himself and his party. trying to buy people of ekiti vote with just 24 cup of rice.

If a sitting Governor in any state of the USA says this, he won't see the end of this month in office.
Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by bizlifelines(m): 3:01am On Feb 03, 2015
anybody can write this and splash it on Fayose because of the public perception of Fayose as a proponent of "stomach infrastructure" ; grin
Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by tonytony208(m): 3:22am On Feb 03, 2015
magnificcio:

It will only be a long night for you because you stupidly decided it to be so.

What is in your fevered brain do you know about the Igbo' ? We are hardworking and industrious and if there is any tribe in Nigeria who have worked had to be where they are it is the Igbos

Dont be narrow minded to generalize just because of the regretable actions of a few

Ekiti State has the Highest number of Professors in the country(so i heard ) yet they stil voted fayose. Would i be daft enough to say that the Yoruba are not enlightened..........

NO!!!!

SO oga stop taking your morning pills in the Night and most importantly......

RESPECT YOUR SELF!!!!!

you should have used your brain (if you have any at all) and not turn things tribal. Are there no governors in igboland that are worse than fayose? I still remember how enugu state governor treated his wife. But your very stupid self threw caution into d wind with your thoughtless utterance: "yoruba don suffer". I am warning you too to respect yourself and not use the action of one governor or one state to judge the entire yoruba nation. If you are steupid enough to do that, then be ready for the consequences. By the time I'm through with you, the mod will ban both of us.

I won't stand by and allow a flaathead, who makes his living from yorubaland, open his steupid mouth like a thoughtless rabid dog to release oral diarrhea about us. As long as you live in yorubaland, YOU LACK THE MORAL JUSTIFICATION to ever abuse your host and benefactors, which the yorubas are.
Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by Nobody: 3:27am On Feb 03, 2015
So called fountain of knowledge is now fountain of hunger
At least he is addressing the need of his people
Their main problem is hunger

1 Like

Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by Nobody: 3:34am On Feb 03, 2015
tonytony208:

you should have used your brain (if you have any at all) and not turn things tribal. Are there no governors in igboland that are worse than fayose? I still remember how enugu state governor treated his wife. But your very stupid self threw caution into d wind with your thoughtless utterance: "yoruba don suffer". I am warning you too to respect yourself and not use the action of one governor or one state to judge the entire yoruba nation. If you are steupid enough to do that, then be ready for the consequences. By the time I'm through with you, the mod will ban both of us.

I won't stand by and allow a flaathead, who makes his living from yorubaland, open his steupid mouth like a thoughtless rabid dog to release oral diarrhea about us. As long as you live in yorubaland, YOU LACK THE MORAL JUSTIFICATION to ever abuse your host and benefactors, which the yorubas are.

Lookie hia
If you talk too much I will see to it that you don't get even half a cup of abakaliki rice

2 Likes

Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by Greatken007(m): 6:05am On Feb 03, 2015
CHILDREN ARE BORN TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING
Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by tonytony208(m): 7:33am On Feb 03, 2015
babyosisi:

Lookie hia
If you talk too much I will see to it that you don't get even half a cup of abakaliki rice

mr flaathead, if you have abakaliki rice to eat in your gully-erosioned alaigbo, you won't be hustling in the southwest.
Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by Dahkogrin007(m): 8:17am On Feb 03, 2015
wot else cn I say to dix fayose man...24cups ov rice

come on, YOU ARE A FOOLISH MAN FOYOSE
Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 03, 2015
Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 03, 2015
tonytony208:

If you happened to be in an open forum where people converge, you will not dare to say all this rubbish that you have just said

I have no moral justification to insult my host, but i do have all moral justification to Insult you for your lack of insight and apparent stupidity!!!!

You have succeded in showing how intellectually shallow you are!!!

People like you are the perpetual problem of tribalism that have plagued this country and you desevere to regared as senile diabolic stupid and dumb witted.

Dont ever in your life categorize igbos as money loving for we are hardworking and reliable people.

I do not have a problem with Fayose being governor(afterall, the election was free and fair ) the only problem i have is why fayemi was voted out cos of the reforms he carried out!!!

Fayose resorts to dolling out 24 cups of rice and you dare bring igbos to the picture.What are you trying to justify

Whoever you are, you are a certified madman and by the time i get started with you... you will regret dragging the name of igbos to the mud!!!

IGNORAMUS!!!!
Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by Missy89(f): 11:14am On Feb 03, 2015
Ekiti

Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by tonytony208(m): 11:46am On Feb 03, 2015
magnificcio:

If you happened to be in an open forum where people converge, you will not dare to say all this rubbish that you have just said

I have no moral justification to insult my host, but i do have all moral justification to Insult you for your lack of insight and apparent stupidity!!!!

You have succeded in showing how intellectually shallow you are!!!

People like you are the perpetual problem of tribalism that have plagued this country and you desevere to regared as senile diabolic stupid and dumb witted.

Dont ever in your life categorize igbos as money loving for we are hardworking and reliable people.

I do not have a problem with Fayose being governor(afterall, the election was free and fair ) the only problem i have is why fayemi was voted out cos of the reforms he carried out!!!

Fayose resorts to dolling out 24 cups of rice and you dare bring igbos to the picture.What are you trying to justify

Whoever you are, you are a certified madman and by the time i get started with you... you will regret dragging the name of igbos to the mud!!!

IGNORAMUS!!!!

imagine this bastard, whose mother was raped by almanjiri soldiers during civil war, calling others names that only befit him. Were you not the one who started it? Were you not the one who uttered "yoruba don suffer"? That comment alone shows you to be an IGNORAMUS, STEUPID and LACKING INSIGHT.

it is you who started it by ever bringing tribal comment into this. You that thought someone is steupid, you should have guarded your comments to show that you are not as steupid. But unfortunately, you showed from your comment that you are worse than being steupid. I guess the right word for you is imbecility; you are an slowpoke. I mean, no one with a functional brain will suddenly bring tribal comments into an ordinary post online about a Nigerian governor. I mean, 80% of Nigerian governors are as empty as fayose (that is, if fayose actually distributed rice as accused). But instead of you to be sensible and reasonable, you started commenting "yoruba don suffer", like a cursed bastard who inherited imbecility from his parents.

Your comment actually fits exact descript of an IGNORAMUS. i guess you sent your already dead brain on an errand while making that comment.

Like i wrote earlier, i suggest you keep away from tribal comments. If you don't, then i promise you mr flaathead, that the mod will ban both of us by the time am through with you. I am ready for you. So, bring it on, mr lisping flaathead.

1 Like

Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
tonytony208:

imagine this bastard, whose mother was raped by almanjiri soldiers during civil war, calling others names that only befit him. Were you not the one who started it? Were you not the one who uttered "yoruba don suffer"? That comment alone shows you to be an IGNORAMUS, STEUPID and LACKING INSIGHT.

it is you who started it by ever bringing tribal comment into this. You that thought someone is steupid, you should have guarded your comments to show that you are not as steupid. But unfortunately, you showed from your comment that you are worse than being steupid. I guess the right word for you is imbecility; you are an slowpoke. I mean, no one with a functional brain will suddenly bring tribal comments into an ordinary post online about a Nigerian governor. I mean, 80% of Nigerian governors are as empty as fayose (that is, if fayose actually distributed rice as accused). But instead of you to be sensible and reasonable, you started commenting "yoruba don suffer", like a cursed bastard who inherited imbecility from his parents.

Your comment actually fits exact descript of an IGNORAMUS. i guess you sent your already dead brain on an errand while making that comment.

Like i wrote earlier, i suggest you keep away from tribal comments. If you don't, then i promise you mr flaathead, that the mod will ban both of us by the time am through with you. I am ready for you. So, bring it on, mr lisping flaathead.

You are just a demented individual
Who is foolish and have no background knowledge of tribe, people and history.

Trust me when i tell you that you are indeed a foolish individuals and that is made evident by you poor choice of words!!!

You are even a disgrace to your tribe and if you harbour any intention of going into politics i would like to assure you that your mould will be the type that makes impetuous, inflammatory statements to the detrement of the polity.

You insulted a tribe i belong to and you still have the effontry to say i am tribalistic....

You represent a bleak future for Nigerian Unity and its unfortunate that you low intelligence quotient dreprives you of an thorough analysis of issues.

To cap it all, i still think of you to be the person you are.....

THE IGNORAMUS!!!!
Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by tonytony208(m): 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
magnificcio:

You are just a demented individual
Who is foolish and have no background knowledge of tribe, people and history.

Trust me when i tell you that you are indeed a foolish individuals and that is made evident by you poor choice of words!!!

You are even a disgrace to your tribe and if you harbour any intention of going into politics i would like to assure you that your mould will be the type that makes impetuous, inflammatory statements to the detrement of the polity.

You insulted a tribe i belong to and you still have the effontry to say i am tribalistic....

You represent a bleak future for Nigerian Unity and its unfortunate that you low intelligence quotient dreprives you of an thorough analysis of issues.

To cap it all, i still think of you to be the person you are.....

THE IGNORAMUS!!!!

you are not just an almanjiri bastard, you are also pathetic. You were the very first person to bring the name of a tribe into this discussion by saying "yorubas don suffer". It is strange you are now trying to make it look like i just mentioned your tribe without you prompting me to do so.

You that suddenly blurted out that "yorubas don suffer", are you the one that represent a bright future for Nigeria's Unity? Hypocrite!

Maybe you should understand that bringing the name of your benefactors into disrepute is a big sign of foolishness. And to think it is you that is calling someone else Foolish! You are an Hypocrite indeed.

One thing about you flaatheads is that you love to play the victims. Even when it is clear you are at fault, you still want people to see you as the victims. Being called "victims" seems to make you pple feel fulfilled.

Imagine this empty flaathead calling someone an ignoramus. If you are not an ignoramus yourself, you will simply make your comments without mentioning the name of any tribe. But because you are both an hereditary and congenital eediot, you couldn't hide your steupidity from mentioning yoruba. I had to insult your tribe too because you dare to insult the yorubas.

Tit for Tat is the name of the game.

It is clear you don't even have the fight in you; you are so intellectually empty and can't keep no fight on. I guess i should leave you alone before you burst into tears uncontrollably.

But if you dare open your steupid bastard mouth again to insult yorubas, i promise to take the battle to you like never before. The yorubas had been amicable and very good to you igbos and you pple should respect that. I promise to give you e-hell if you ever miss yarn about yorubas again.

BASTARD!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benue Assembly: Impeached Speaker Insists He’s In Office, APC Reacts / "Ignore Rumours Of IPOB Attack On Lagos", Ohanaeze Tells Sanwo-Olu / Babangida: Nigeria’s Military Overstretched,Operates With Obsolete Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.