Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) (10048 Views)

The Latest Shamelessness Of The Yoruba Political Bloc / See What Jonathan Campaign Organization Distributed At A Rally Yesterday (Pix) / Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by tonytony208(m): 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
dudemax:
Dis guy u b real bastard ooh.... Hw come d tin dey pain u past? No b una vote am? Abeg park one side joor.... Una govanor na yeye man.. Na rice b una worth.. U no dey shame!! Yoloba

you this flaathead from gully erosion, it is like you will die with this your lisping problem. It will follow you to your grave. For your info, it is not yoloba (only almanjiri bastards can call it that way), it is YORUBA (that is how sensible peeps call it). Capiche?
Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by tonytony208(m): 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
dudemax:
Guy u b real bastard ooh... Hw cm d tin dey pain u pass? Na person say mk una get thug as govanor? U no dey shame say na 24 cups of rice b una worth... Atleast Igbo's own na moni, una own na 24 cups of lice...hahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahaahaahahaah!!!!!!!!! Yoloba!!!!

read through your comment again and see how steupid you sound.

And for your info, there is no evidence that any yoruba is a bastard. But there are evidences that many igbos of today are bastards. If you push me further, i promise to show you how you became a bastard.
Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by tonytony208(m): 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
chimkaire:
Yorubas ke shocked ? Ha!
I read "Ekiti State" not Yorubas as a whole

don't mind the fooool. If his own governor can provide him with just a cup of rice, he would have stayed in his village and won't be hustling here.y
Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
tonytony208:

mr flaathead, if you have abakaliki rice to eat in your gully-erosioned alaigbo, you won't be hustling in the southwest.

And mr claw face,if you had anything meaningful going on in your life you won't be crying on nairaland like a little girl

2 Likes

Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by yerimastyle(m): 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
I smell lies APC and their yahoo yahoo boys party
This is APC 29 cups of rice
Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by tonytony208(m): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
babyosisi:

And mr claw face,if you had anything meaningful going on in your life you won't be crying on nairaland like a little girl

hmmm.....the silly bastard girl is appealing to emotion, just like any defeated eediot will do.

I can go for plastic surgery and remove the claws on my face. But can any plastic surgery remove your lisp? Never. You are banished to be a lisper for the rest of your aimless life; that is why you will say yoloba (like an eediot suffering from down syndrome) instead of yoruba ( like sensible people call it).

You are CURSED with lisping forever and you DIE with your lisp.

FLAATHEAD BASTARD!!!
Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
tonytony208:

you are not just an almanjiri bastard, you are also pathetic. You were the very first person to bring the name of a tribe into this discussion by saying "yorubas don suffer". It is strange you are now trying to make it look like i just mentioned your tribe without you prompting me to do so.

You that suddenly blurted out that "yorubas don suffer", are you the one that represent a bright future for Nigeria's Unity? Hypocrite!

Maybe you should understand that bringing the name of your benefactors into disrepute is a big sign of foolishness. And to think it is you that is calling someone else Foolish! You are an Hypocrite indeed.

One thing about you flaatheads is that you love to play the victims. Even when it is clear you are at fault, you still want people to see you as the victims. Being called "victims" seems to make you pple feel fulfilled.

Imagine this empty flaathead calling someone an ignoramus. If you are not an ignoramus yourself, you will simply make your comments without mentioning the name of any tribe. But because you are both an hereditary and congenital eediot, you couldn't hide your steupidity from mentioning yoruba. I had to insult your tribe too because you dare to insult the yorubas.

Tit for Tat is the name of the game.

It is clear you don't even have the fight in you; you are so intellectually empty and can't keep no fight on. I guess i should leave you alone before you burst into tears uncontrollably.

But if you dare open your steupid bastard mouth again to insult yorubas, i promise to take the battle to you like never before. The yorubas had been amicable and very good to you igbos and you pple should respect that. I promise to give you e-hell if you ever miss yarn about yorubas again.

BASTARD!!!

Men!!!! You are just to daft for me!!!!

You are just an illiterate!!!
A wortless illiterate to say the least
Why should you be taken seriously?

Just senile and idiotic

An oaf with the brain of a drongo..
You had half education

But it still makes you an illiterate all the same

I am insulting you now and you cant do a thing other than to bark like the rabid dog that you are....

I never insulted the Yoruba
I have friends who are Yoruba and
And i repect them

But you insulted the Igbo, and you thought you didnt do anything

Just another fool in plain sight

One advice.....

Up your game intellectually and dont resort to insults....

Cos you too slow to be kept up with

IGNORAMUS !!!!!
Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by Fvuche(m): 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
The store

Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by tonytony208(m): 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
magnificcio:

Men!!!! You are just to daft for me!!!!

You are just an illiterate!!!
A wortless illiterate to say the least
Why should you be taken seriously?

Just senile and idiotic

An oaf with the brain of a drongo..
You had half education

But it still makes you an illiterate all the same

I am insulting you now and you cant do a thing other than to bark like the rabid dog that you are....

I never insulted the Yoruba
I have friends who are Yoruba and
And i repect them

But you insulted the Igbo, and you thought you didnt do anything

Just another fool in plain sight

One advice.....

Up your game intellectually and dont resort to insults....

Cos you too slow to be kept up with

IGNORAMUS !!!!!

you are worse than an eediot. You just saw my comment abusing flaatheads and you just quoted me without knowing why i abused igbos. That makes you a big time ignoramus. Another flaathead just commented like a fool to abuse yorubas and i was only quoting him and abusing him in return before you bashed in like a blind and dumb idiot, without knowing where the whole conversation started from or why i was abusing igbos. If your brain is not already decayed, you would have taken time to know why i abused your lot. Next time loffer, don't bash into d middle of a discussion without knowing the origin.
did your mom ever told you who your true father is? I will tell you if you quote me again.
Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
[quote author=tonytony208 post=30397295]

you are worse than an eediot. You just saw my comment abusing flaatheads and you just quoted me without knowing why i abused igbos. That makes you a big time ignoramus. Another flaathead just commented like a fool to abuse yorubas and i was only quoting him and abusing him in return before you bashed in like a blind and dumb idiot, without knowing where the whole conversation started from or why i was abusing igbos. If your brain is not already decayed, you would have taken time to know why i abused your lot. Next time loffer, don't bash into d middle of a discussion without knowing the origin.
did your mom ever told you who your true father is? I will tell you if you quote me again.[/quote

I said it!!!!

Double speak from the infamous ignoramus!!!!

Now you changing the topic.....

You see....

Shallow intellectual capacity from an utter slowpoke!!!

Did i exepcet better?

No!!!!
Did i expect an improvement
(Well maybe!!! )

But unfortunately it never came.....

Congratulations!!!!!

You are an IGNORAMUS!!!

Say all you like!!!

But we havesomething in common.... and it is i n agreement to the fact that an empty barrel makes the loudest noise..... and that barrel is YOU!!!!

IGNORAMUS!!!!!
Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by tonytony208(m): 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
[quote author=magnificcio post=30398970][/quote]

you are actually dying to know the history of your birth. Your prostitute mother will never tell you. I guess i should help her out.

During the civil war after your town was captured by Nigerian army, your mom, who was newly married to your dad would sneak into the camp of the almanjiri Nigerian army for quick sex and quick money;
1. because your dad is too weak and can't satisfy her in bed.
2. because hunger would kill her and your father is she didn't.

That was how she got pregnant and gave birth to you. But she lied to that poor man you call father that he was responsible for the pregnancy. I'm certain your ashawo mum will never tell you this for fear you will kill her. Don't bother asking her about this o, because she will never tell you the truth. There is a second part to this sordid story of your life. If you quote me again, i will see it as signal that you want me to help you spread your dirty linen in the open.
Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by pgidex(f): 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
In Fayose's voice....... I am the gov that will drink agbo jedi with you. cheesy
Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
tonytony208:

you are actually dying to know the history of your birth. Your prostitute mother will never tell you. I guess i should help her out.

During the civil war after your town was captured by Nigerian army, your mom, who was newly married to your dad would sneak into the camp of the almanjiri Nigerian army for quick sex and quick money;
1. because your dad is too weak and can't satisfy her in bed.
2. because hunger would kill her and your father is she didn't.

That was how she got pregnant and gave birth to you. But she lied to that poor man you call father that he was responsible for the pregnancy. I'm certain your ashawo mum will never tell you this for fear you will kill her. Don't bother asking her about this o, because she will never tell you the truth. There is a second part to this sordid story of your life. If you quote me again, i will see it as signal that you want me to help you spread your dirty linen in the open.

I quote you and i dare you to air the linen( that is if there is any to air )

All these analogies you are giving doesnt get to me
Cos i am informed, educated and literate enough to know when a ragged Fool is talking

No basis in your say.....

Just the spewing nonsense from your Disease INFECTED MOUTH

You have to accept that you are a fool and can never have a broad thinking....like me

Look to me as an example and i will teach you how to be sensible.....

Oh i forgot.... you are one step away from imbecility and you will never learn sense cos you have a low iq .

FOOLISH IGNORAMUS!!!!

ILLITERATE !!!!

BASTARD!!!
Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by tonytony208(m): 6:31am On Feb 04, 2015
magnificcio:

yeah, you are right. My mother is a prostitute and my father is a moronic slowpoke. That is why i am an irredeemable bastard

Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 04, 2015
tonytony208

just want to use this medium to say that I ,tonytony 208 is a foolish rabid dog who is tribalist and should be dimisssed with the wave of the hand

I am a stupid, useless, maggot infested bigot who cannot see beyond my nose and should be treated like any dead rat on the street.

I am a stinking mindless worthless slowpoke with saliva dripping out my mouth and s***coming out my a****
Walking about so proudly in my ignorance and utter uselessness!!!

I am an individual lacking in insight and tolerance,
I am a fool that can not even exercise verbal restraint and i go about insulting well meaning nigerians for no just cause!!! I am a disgrace to the human race.

I am a mould of evil mindednesss who goes around perpertuating discord amongs menbers of this great forum

I pledge to forever be an IGNORANT BASTARD!!!!
Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by tonytony208(m): 8:55am On Feb 04, 2015

I, magnificcio, just want to use this medium to say that I ,magnificcio is a foolish rabid dog who is tribalist and should be dimisssed with the wave of the hand

I am a stupid, useless, maggot infested bigot who cannot see beyond my nose and should be treated like any dead rat on the street.

I am a stinking mindless worthless slowpoke with saliva dripping out my mouth and s***coming out my a****
Walking about so proudly in my ignorance and utter uselessness!!!

I am an individual lacking in insight and tolerance,
I am a fool that can not even exercise verbal restraint and i go about insulting well meaning nigerians for no just cause!!! I am a disgrace to the human race.

I am a mould of evil mindednesss who goes around perpertuating discord amongs menbers of this great forum

I pledge to forever be an IGNORANT BASTARD!!!!

ohhhhh! Why are you so hard on yourself? God can still save you from this clear depressive phase of your bipolar disorder. There is still hope for you. Just be happy even in your wretchedness.
Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by faladeSM1132(m): 9:07am On Feb 04, 2015
those of you talking anyhow on Ekiti matter has just waisting your time'cause ekiti people are more enjoying them self under fayose adminstration - workers has collected salary on 21st/22nd last month;
some workers have been paid August last year that Fayemi led administration refused to pay-
Go to Ekiti and ask about FAYOSE from just 30 diffirent people in deffirent area s before abusing their Governor
thanks
Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 04, 2015
A illiterate bastard tony tony 208 that is what you are

May maggots feast on your rabid body.........
For your tribalistic comments , shame on your bastard self

Perform all the tricks on nl

Doesnt move me...... but have it that at the back of your mind that you illiteracy will go with you till you die for there is no redemption for your like!!!!

Ignorant BASTARD!!!!!
Re: The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) by akinsben(m): 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
taiyesoul:
The same miopic and ignorant people of Ekiti state who voted this tout in would regret their lives soonest.
Ur father & mother will soon cry. Idiot!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnewi Nigeria's Detroit, Birthplace Of Automotive Industries In West Africa-wiki / Nigerian Army, Govt Offices Owe N60 Billion In Electricity Bills’ / Sanwo-olu Is The Best For Lagos - Babatunde Raji Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.