Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

FG To Release Forensic Audit Report On NNPC This Week - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Release Forensic Audit Report On NNPC This Week (9117 Views)

FG Hires 18 Firms For Forensic Audit Of Mdas / Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC / PWC Submits Forensic Audit Report Of Finances Of The NNPC To Jonathan. (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Release Forensic Audit Report On NNPC This Week by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 03, 2015
Ngwakwe:

He is now virtually a remote station whose command and control centre is beyond his access.
That is not true my friend
Re: FG To Release Forensic Audit Report On NNPC This Week by nickxtra(m): 8:55am On Feb 03, 2015
Yes, Nigerians what to know what went wrong. Better late than never. Soludo has spoken!
Re: FG To Release Forensic Audit Report On NNPC This Week by leftone: 9:24am On Feb 03, 2015
sholaadetude:

MODERATORS: This person is a scammer. Nigeria Customs doesn't auction cars online.
Re: FG To Release Forensic Audit Report On NNPC This Week by Ngwakwe: 9:32am On Feb 03, 2015
barcanista:
That is not true my friend

Bros, you can still support APC without Buhari.

This is 21st Century and you know he isn't wired to offer anything progressive except change towards the negative - a minus to what we already have.
Re: FG To Release Forensic Audit Report On NNPC This Week by johnsonlucas: 9:41am On Feb 03, 2015
Ngwakwe:

For sure, they will.

However, we all know Buhari and his sponsors won't do such a thing for whatever reasons but would rather tell interested parties and Nigerians to go to court as the government is not mandated to make such report public according to our laws.

I presume you wanted to say that Buhari will go after each of the culprits and do anything possible to bring them to Justice.

That is Buhari's antecedent. 100% lack of tolerance to graft in any shape or form.
Re: FG To Release Forensic Audit Report On NNPC This Week by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 03, 2015
Ngwakwe:

Bros, you can still support APC without Buhari.

This is 21st Century and you know he isn't wired to offer anything progressive except change towards the negative - a minus to what we already have.
On the contrary, only few people in APC that I have confidence in. Buhari, Aregbesola, Kwankwaso,Osinbajo, Rochas(he may have his faults) and one or two others.
Re: FG To Release Forensic Audit Report On NNPC This Week by bakila: 10:15am On Feb 03, 2015
Wow three page already? Well GEJ will campaign for Buhari again with this report, bring the authentic report head must roll and GEJ does not want heads to shake when it is stealing. Hide the stealing in the report we will see through it, even the officials presenting the report will thereafter immediately go into confession and/or fasting to cleanse his mouth of the black lie he said in the presence of light and cameras.
Re: FG To Release Forensic Audit Report On NNPC This Week by Ngwakwe: 10:25am On Feb 03, 2015
barcanista:
On the contrary, only few people in APC that I have confidence in. Buhari, Aregbesola, Kwankwaso,Osinbajo, Rochas(he may have his faults) and one or two others.

I wasn't talking about the strength of his character rather his dwindling capacity to cope with 21st century challenges of presiding over a multi-tasking and digitally connected people of Nigeria.

We all know Kwankwaso was far better but the opposition wanted to cash on Buhari's cult-like religiously motivated political capital.

I know it's too late for the opposition as a party to change Buhari for a better candidate but Barcanista needs to plan ahead without supporting Buhari as a presidential candidate.

This is the reality
Re: FG To Release Forensic Audit Report On NNPC This Week by bigtt76(f): 11:55am On Feb 03, 2015
.....as usual, we go hear "Money nor loss ooooo!" grin
Re: FG To Release Forensic Audit Report On NNPC This Week by focus7: 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
A report manipulated to support the campaign for his re-election. What must Mr Clueless wait for someone to blow his incompetence before he respond to doing what he ought to have done for long. To me is too late and I won't believe a hoof of the doctored report. They should have submitted it to the house of assembly for the house committee to scrutinize the report to authenticate the validity to proof the sincerity of the government. The government that is known for lies and deceits.
Re: FG To Release Forensic Audit Report On NNPC This Week by degubi(m): 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ngwakwe:

For sure, they will.

However, we all know Buhari and his sponsors won't do such a thing for whatever reasons but would rather tell interested parties and Nigerians to go to court as the government is not mandated to make such report public according to our laws.
Re: FG To Release Forensic Audit Report On NNPC This Week by estacyresource: 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
‘Missing’ $20bn oil money: I have nothing to hide, Jonathan tells Buhari

President Goodluck Jonathan on Monday said his administration had nothing to hide in respect of the claim by a former Central Bank of Nigeria Governor, Lamido Sanusi, that $20bn oil money was not remitted to the Federation Account by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation............ http://allaboutnews-update..com/2015/04/missing-20bn-oil-money-i-have-nothing.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black Igbo Month: Major Timothy Onwuatuegwu Who Led Ojukwu Special Brigade / "The Truth Is Undeniable": Press Statement By PDP / Bandits Attack Federal Government Grain Silo In Katsina State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.