Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! (2110 Views)

Why Igbos Voted Jonathan - The Hypocrisy / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) / Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! by talktimi(m): 9:51am On Feb 03, 2015
koboko69:

Another clown. Did you tell Jonathon to go and debate in 2011? Why the fuss about Buhari not debating now? Make all of una swerve abeg! Its sai Buhari
YES I told Jonathan to debate in 2011, you APCankerworms are suffering from herd mentality, anywhere your oga pushes you towards is where you will enter even to an abattoir no questions asked. Tell buhari to come and debate SHIKENA

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! by signz: 10:16am On Feb 03, 2015
slimghost:
[/b]Less I forget......To put it aptly,it is an insult on our collective intelligence as Nigeria for someone or group of people to tell us that town hall meetings is a perfect alternative to or better than a live presidential debate watched by millions of Nigerians where we can judge candidates side by side against their plans/manifestos[b].
APC just made an unforgiveable error by their singular action to pull out of all debates and when the result is announced on February 15th,let them please take it in good faith.
Let them continue taking right thinking Nigerians for granted for now,our turn will come!

Beautiful wink
Re: The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! by egift(m): 10:19am On Feb 03, 2015
Djicemob:
These straw lines are stale and boring already.GEJ debated himself,is GMB following the CLUELESS man's footsteps?

Buhari is running an efficient issue-based campaign, maximizing his time and utilize the opportunities before him.

While Jonathan is now begging for an opportunity to stand beside the People's General.

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo 2015.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! by Chidozieude: 10:34am On Feb 03, 2015
slimghost:
[s]I have deliberately stayed away from this PDP vs APC 'war' on NL for good reasons but I think the time is right to speak out.
First.....let it be known that in as much as I dont believe that GEJ is the best we can get from this country,he has not done terribly(performance wise)
A rot of about 4 decades cannot be fixed under 5 or 6 years. Only a mature,truthful and objective mind will see that.
Now coming to this election,I would have loved to see a sound opposition that offers us an alternative with great ideas and feasible plans but its becoming obvious that the opposition party has goofed with their choice of candidate.
I still stand to be proved wrong but I believe that GMB has nothing to offer except shouts of "change" and "PDP will ruin Nigeria".
Nigerians are too intelligent to allow somebody ride to Aso Rock on mere sentiments.
Millions of 'undecided' voters like myself demand that he debates,lays out his plans and convince us.
APC supporters should stop this shameful show of hypocrisy by defending the indefensible.
In all sane climes, a debate is the surest,easiest and most proper way of candidates selling themselves and this wont be an exception.
A word is enough for the wise.[/s]

Alex, you are talking rubbish

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Faces Post-election Gloom: Treasury Emptied, Retrenchment Looms. / Yorubas I Admire / Breaking: Eid Prayer Disrupted. Senate President Saraki Stoned!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.