Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,573 members, 7,837,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses - Family (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses (124936 Views)

How Do You Deal With Spouses That Have Different Opinion About Family And Life? / Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nonso23:

Fortunately i am in need of a third opinion and i have requested yours. So do you have an answer or not??

You need a wife if you

- want to have a family of your own
- think that it's best for kids to have a mother and a father
- need a companion
- want to marry the woman you love
- believe that s*ex out of wedlock is a sin

Enough?
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Fhemmmy: 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

Some of these things we pay for include lawn mowing which is done every 2 weeks, Handyman work which is a daily thing, carrying the heavy load when we go shopping(Use Mexicans).

We decided no one would stay at home and both would work. She put a lot into getting where she is and I wont be fair to tell her to stop working. WHy study for MCAT, PCAT, LSAT GMAT and all those exams and later sit at home.

I wont want any boy to do that for my daughter

GBAMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My mission accomplished . . . You have said it ALL in your statement, some men after all that MADE the woman to sit at home, so is it fair to now fire same woman and no compensation? I never said if the woman is LAZY, but if she is trying to be a good wife and obey your command of "You cant work" ?

5 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I have a better solution. If, like they say, life is so easy for women and marriage a lucrative job, then they only need to find a working woman who earns much money, marry her, impregnate her and look after the children, then divorce her and ....... voilà ..... they are rich. grin

Easy, isn't it? wink

And the smart men are doing it
Many of the underachieving nigerian men actually demand payment at divorce
These ones crying make it look like it is always the other way around
All theses taxi drivers and efulefu around marrying nurses,do you think the smart ones are leaving completely empty handed?
They don't
They also share in the assets and that is completely fair
Marriage is a marriage of assets and liabilities
There are women who lose custody of their kids at divorce and pay child support too

4 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Fhemmmy: 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nonso23:

I'm not married and frankly i will protect myself properly before i enter such an institution.
Trust me if i ever get divorced then you can be sure that ex wifey's property will be the cake to be shared, custody of the kids will be mine and a restraining order will be put in place.
Smart people get away with a lot these days.

Ha ha ha ha . . . I am laffing in swahili, if it was that easy . . . Like you would be the judge and the laywer . . . Lol

4 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Ewuro4: 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
Babymama1:

What difference will it make to you and your gossip groups what my response is?
Does it matter?
Grandmother
That's a new one
Hahahaha
I will leave you to titillate yourself with what the answer could be

What's wrong being at grandma at 50+ ?? After all I'm mocked by same you about my late marriage and young kids grin

You don't have to reply me you know grin we already have an idea how old you are. just
surprised it's true after all . Coz your posts don't depict your age . grin shymex o she gan oh.

I don't mean to be rude ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
Babymama1:

Ad the smart men are doing it
Many of the underachieving nigerian men actually demand payment at divorce
Al theses taxi drivers around marrying nurses,do you think the smart ones are leaving completely empty handed?
There are women who lose custody of their kids at divorce and pay child support too

The problem is that they refer to some stories the media fed them with to sell their stories but don't see the full picture.

The problem is also that they talk about things they know little about.

I have read so many comments here (from both sides) discussing divorce laws in the US and how biased and unfair they are to men when in fact the family court system in the US is mafia-like and makes life hell for men AND women.

People need to watch this before talking about divorce laws in the USA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZTOT6DKfZ8

Divorce is a 50 billion a year industry in the US.

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ewuro4:

What's wrong being at grandma at 50+ ?? After all I'm mocked by same you about my late marriage and young kids grin
You don't have to reply me you know grin we already have an idea how old you are. just
surprised it's true after all . Coz your posts don't depict your age . grin shymex o she gan oh.
I don't mean to be rude ma.

I know nothing about your late marriage nne
I know nothing about your kids
The only thing I learned about you from your posts is that you had a bad upbringing and a runaway father
I didn't make it up
You said it yourself
Now scram before I shoot to kill and you change name yet again
I usually don't miss my targets

3 Likes

Nonso23:

Very shallow reasons.
All those simple things at the expense of my sweat??

As if you have anything to offer. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by raumdeuter: 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
Babymama1:

And the smart men are doing it
Many of the [b][size=16pt]underachieving [/size][/b]nigerian men actually demand payment at divorce
All theses taxi drivers and efulefu around marrying nurses,do you think the smart ones are leaving completely empty handed?
They don't
They also share in the assets and that is completely fair
Marriage is a marriage of assets and liabilities

I agree. Only an underachiever and a lazy person would be asking for spousal support

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by pickabeau1: 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
Babymama1:

Is pre marriage wealth the subject of discussion here
When did that come in?

How many men in all sincerity had shishi to their names before marriage?
Abeg

A lot do especially your brothers who marry ladies much younger than them

Is amnesia setting in... grin
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
Fhemmmy:

GBAMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My mission accomplished . . . You have said it ALL in your statement, some men after all that MADE the woman to sit at home, so is it fair to now fire same woman and no compensation? I never said if the woman is LAZY, but if she is trying to be a good wife and obey your command of "You cant work" ?

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Fhemmmy: 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nonso23:

Unlike you i am not wired to sit down and swallow the norm. There are always workarounds and i am fully aware of the ways to get to them. That's all there is to say.

OK, Sir . . .I guess you would kill her too shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
pickabeau1:

A lot do especially your brothers who marry ladies much younger than them

Is amnesia setting in... grin

This is now about my brothers
Hmm
Pickabeau1 na kwa echecki

2 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by pickabeau1: 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
Babymama1:

This is now about my brothers
Hmm
Pickabeau1 na kwa echecki

Not your filial brothers

I mean your tribesmen
Igbo

What do you mean by kwa echeki
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
pickabeau1:

Not your filial brothers

I mean your tribesmen
Igbo

What do you mean by kwa echeki

I ask again
How did tribe and pre marital wealth come into this matter?
Na kwa e cheki

3 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nonso23:

Is this an attempt to get me to say something for you witches to hunt me with later on

Don't say anything, I am not interested, I have my own. kiss
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Fhemmmy: 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nonso23:

Who said killing people is the worst sort of punishment

So you agree it is fair for you to punish your own wife and make sure it is worse than killing her? keep tallking, you are on a public forum.

3 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
Fhemmmy:

So you agree it is fair for you to punish your own wife and make sure it is worse than killing her? keep tallking, you are on a public forum.

Some of these people are actually teens
Forgive them

2 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ewuro4:

I dey jare.. How body grin
Fine oo my Mrs bitterleaf. tongue Today was really stressful but fine as usual. smiley

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Ewuro4: 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
Babymama1:

I know nothing about your late marriage nne
I know nothing about your kids
The only thing I learned about you from your posts is that you had a bad upbringing and a runaway father
I didn't make it up
You said it yourself
Now scram before I shoot to kill

^^ Oh oh easy grandma , I just rephrased what you said to me and you're this pained?

O dun ofeke grin grin

'Glaring Alzheimer's kicking in , reading All the thrash you typed up there grin

anyhoo we have tena on sale in Canada just in case your leakage goes out of hand. On me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Fhemmmy: 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nonso23:

I agree that it is fair for both parties to protect themselves and legally grab all there is to grab in the event of a divorce. May the better party win. smiley
Any other insinuations are entirely your words and opinions.

Chairman, would it be fair if your daughter is treated the way you are planning to treat your wife?
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, would it be fair if your daughter is treated the way you are planning to treat your wife?

There are soil me people a good wil not give daughters
Don't worry abut him
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Fhemmmy: 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
Babymama1:

Some of these people are actually teens
Forgive them

Thought as much . . . cry
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Fhemmmy: 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nonso23:

I do not plan to raise a theif

And hope your son wont read all these in the future and say "Dad, was that what you think of my Mom?"

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (48) (Reply)

You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.