Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses - Family (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses (124568 Views)

How Do You Deal With Spouses That Have Different Opinion About Family And Life? / Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by pickabeau1: 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
Babymama1:

I ask again
How did tribe and pre marital wealth come into this matter?
Na kwa e cheki

You said men dont have anything present marriage
Stop displaying selective memory

And I said a lot do
Your Igbo brothers are an example
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Ewuro4: 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Fine oo my Mrs bitterleaf. tongue Today was really stressful but fine as usual. smiley

Good to know . Same here.. Been out since 7. Almost done sha wink
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Fhemmmy: 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nonso23:

My son will not be a sentimental wuss that is made to believe in fairytale living.

When you finally married and have kids, please make sure you bookmark this pages and read them to your wife and kids, and come back to tell me what they think of YOU . . . I remain humble, Sir
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Fhemmmy: 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nonso23:

Sorry I do not need your input on how to raise my children or keep my family. Thanks for offering anyways.

Chairman, na fight . . . i hope we kool oh, please no punish me oh i beg . . . I am still loyal and humble, Sir
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nonso23:

Your business smiley

Exactly. wink
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Dragonking: 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
Dragonking:

you still haven't answered the questions...

I ask, what do you think will happen when I go to the police station to report my wife who is maltreating me by slapping my face and hitting me on the head (even though it wasn't easy for me to do so)? what do you think will be their response especially from this part of the world we are in?

Also, why do you advise men to walk away from such marriage but support the women to report similar incidents to the police, then get divorced and carry about 70% of the man's assets? why the biasness?

I can see that fhemmmy has indirectly avoided the questions knowing fully well that his response won't favour the ladies here whom he tries so hard to deceive..

2 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Fhemmmy: 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nonso23:

Do you start a fight with 'thank you'?

OK, Sir . . . was only worried, cos i have NEVER fought on NL and hope to keep that record going . . . We just all rubbing minds and learning from one another . . .
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Fhemmmy: 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
Dragonking:

I can see that fhemmmy has indirectly avoided the questions knowing fully well that his response won't favour the ladies here whom he tries so hard to deceive..

Fhemmmy never avoid questions . . . read btw the lines and you will see the answers, else, ask me direct and i will answer you, Sir

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by bukatyne(f): 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nonso23:

Please stop talking about your family before some witches start documenting it for future sinister purposes.

Witches would document it for future purposes If tomorrow a wife ones a thread on how her hubby doesn't help and instead of him to encourageher husband to change or encourage wifey, he starts ranting on how a real man her husband is....

If you do not want people to 'judge' you which in reality means holding you accountable to your posts, then do not post.

3 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Fhemmmy: 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nonso23:

We good. I don't hold briefs for men and sensible women.
Regarding the rest I practice GIGO! cheesy

Great!
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by SirShymexx: 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
coogar:

shut the fück up, you semi-illiterate sket!

Lol. Ol'girl has cum for brain matter, the real definition of a cum bucket. Apart from STIs and babies - she is as dumb as a darn table lol.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Dragonking: 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Fhemmmy never avoid questions . . . read btw the lines and you will see the answers, else, ask me direct and i will answer you, Sir

Hahahaha...I ask you a simple and direct question but you want me to read in between the lines to see your hidden or should I say NO answer..

Guy your stance is flawed.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Fhemmmy: 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
Dragonking:

Hahahaha...I ask you a simple and direct question but you want me to read in between the lines to see your hidden or should I say NO answer..

Guy your stance is flawed.

I am a work in progress by Baba God, so if i am flawed, it is just an excuse for God to make me better . . .Lol
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by bukatyne(f): 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
Fhemmmy:

So you agree it is fair for you to punish your own wife and make sure it is worse than killing her? keep tallking, you are on a public forum.

Lol Lol. Lol
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Dragonking: 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
Fhemmmy:

I am a work in progress by Baba God, so if i am flawed, it is just an excuse for God to make me better . . .Lol

No..it is not an excuse for God to make you better rather it is an excuse and a reason to keep getting cheap likes from the ladies...I know guys like you wella.

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Moana(f): 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
SirShymexx:

3). Nah, technological/social advancement and military industrial complex are intertwined - ditto industrialisation. Just look at all the greatest countries in history, with superior technologies - and you'll see the military industrial complex as the nucleus of every one of them. Let me start from recent times and cite two examples: take a look at the British Empire when it reigned supreme - its greatness started with military industrial complex which kicked off the industrial revolution. And when you look America today, without the military industrial complex, it wouldn't be as advanced as it's today.
fact remains the same wars are the ones that destroyed lives and probably created more divisions in the world more than ever before.

Also, with social development: I'll cite two examples. Both the 1st and 2nd world wars made Europe what it's today, by killing tribalism on the continent. It enabled the countries to restructure their systems and enact policies, to allow co-existence based on mutual respect. Then you have the end of the cold war induced by the Soviet war in Afghanistan as what created the genesis of today's globalisation.
absolute rubbish there are still many divisions amongst European countries. There is still a lot of "tribalism" that goes on amongst the English, the Germans, the French, the Russians! All these caused by war and the urge to be the most powerful.

3). Nah, I don't need women - I just alluded to the innate urge that comes with the male anatomy. And you can always satisfy that urge, without necessarily being in "need" of them since it's mutual. You just do give and take like Phil Jackson's triangle offense lol. Shiit, no strings attached is the name of the game.
its understandable because you dont possess any qualities any matured woman would want in a keeper. Its best you stick to what you can handle anyway.

Lmao @ mature independent woman - another contradictory term. An oxymoron. You lot are just delusional!
like i said you cannot give your opnion on what you have never had, you can only give expert opinion on the aimless bunch your surrender yourself with.

3 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by bukatyne(f): 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nonso23:

As far as you called them witches we are in agreement smiley

You called them witches, only used your term to refer to same people you are talking to

You are rapping here yet cannot translate it to How you would raise your family when fhemmy asked you to bookmark This page and show them later wink

Maybe We should actually translate these stuffs to real life scenarios, see how we would react or how we actually react Then post the real deal and not post to gather likes or appeal to our fans.

Pick calls women who stay at home lazy yet will advice a wife to stay at home If her husband demands so

4 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Fhemmmy: 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
Dragonking:

No..it is not an excuse for God to make you better rather it is an excuse and a reason to keep getting cheap likes from the ladies...I know guys like you wella.

I am rolling on the floor . . . Likes from faceless ladies that might be a man behind the screen . . . Go and investigate Fhemmmy Motos well and you get a better idea of who he is . . .I have enough ladies in my life in real life, from Mother, to sisters, to wife and daughters . . . . tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by bukatyne(f): 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
ileobatojo:

Buka, all you've said is the very definition of hypocrisy.

She didn't stay with her ex and continue to humble herself more and be more submissive but that's the default advice for everyone who is going through the same situation she went through. Just unbelievable.

I ruled out hypocrisy because she would say What she would do or did in similar situations
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Dragonking: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
Fhemmmy:

I am rolling on the floor . . . Likes from faceless ladies that might be a man behind the screen . . . Go and investigate Fhemmmy Motos well and you get a better idea of who he is . . .I have enough ladies in my life in real life, from Mother, to sisters, to wife and daughters . . . . tongue tongue tongue

That still doesn't stop you from wanting to get cheap likes from the ladies..

Like I said I know guys like you..that's why you can't answer the questions.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by pickabeau1: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
bukatyne:

You called them witches, only used your term to refer to same people you are talking to

You are rapping here yet cannot translate it to How you would raise your family when fhemmy asked you to bookmark This page and show them later wink

Maybe We should actually translate these stuffs to real life scenarios, see how we would react or how we actually react Then post the real deal and not post to gather likes or appeal to our fans.

Pick calls women who stay at home lazy yet will advice a wife to stay at home If her husband demands so

Woman

Don't interpret my words for me..picking my words out of context

A woman who stays at home to take care of the home front is making sacrifices for her family since she made the decision jointly with her partner

A woman who sees marriage as an office and is waiting for a payday in the event of a divorce is lazy

Try and see the big picture

Do you understand

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Fhemmmy: 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
Dragonking:

That still doesn't stop you from wanting to get cheap likes from the ladies..

Like I said I know guys like you..

I am so laffing hard . . . I guess you don vex be that oh . . . .Sorry Sir, so now cos we dont agree or cos i wont follow your mindset, na cheap "like" i am looking for . . . Aiigt, Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Dragonking: 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
Fhemmmy:

I am so laffing hard . . . I guess you don vex be that oh . . . .Sorry Sir, so now cos we dont agree or cos i wont follow your mindset, na cheap "like" i am looking for . . . Aiigt, Sir.

Vex ke..why?

Everyone here can see clearly that you have totally eluded those questions simply because you don't want them ladies supporters to turn around and lash u...it is clearly evident for all to see..I understand sha.

2 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Fhemmmy: 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
Dragonking:

Vex ke..why?

Everyone here can see clearly that you have totally eluded those questions simply because you don't want them ladies supporters to turn around and lash u...it is clearly evident for all to see..I understand sha.

OK, Sir . . . Glad you no vex and for the ladies around me, nice one too . . . Again, if you have a direct question to ask me go ahead, else, it was nice reading your mind too.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (48) (Reply)

Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.