Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) (27138 Views)

Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano / My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court / Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by Reference(m): 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
bushdoc9919:

She probably took permission.....which is why the time is known

And who gives permission to a 13 year old girl to leave the house unaccompanied at 7pm in Agege, Lagos, Nigeria, 2014. Are there not enough abduction for slavery/rituals stories flying around to elevate one's thinking.
Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by madgoat(m): 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
So sad.... She has probably been used for ritual purposes.
Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by mrjulius228: 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
do you want to join illuminate? if yes call 08134604422
Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by eleko1: 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
Reread the story again,somebody(a neighbour saw her leaving the toilet/walking thru the passage.I suspect she used the toilet to take FRENCH LEAVE/ESCAPE to have a nice time with her pals)they shud check her 2go page/message wella/Phone.Her Parent aint helping mata by saying she doesn't have a boyfriends.I pray they find her
2undexy:
Wait ooo, it was reported that she was last seen at the toilet. If the toilet is a pit latrine, i suggest they go check the toilet.....my suggestion though.

May Allah make it easy for her to be seen
Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by TaiwoAJD: 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
The investigating unit could get vital information frm her phone record through the service provider. Her calls, SMS inbox and outbox and even deleted messages in the past few months could give a clue ...even if her phone is switch off or missing

I pray for Devine intervention on the situation cause its been over 4 weeks since she's been missing

Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by andyanders: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
TaiwoAJD:
The investigating unit could get vital information frm her phone record through the service provider. Her calls, SMS inbox and outbox and even deleted messages in the past few months could give a clue ...even if her phone is switch off or missing

I pray for Devine intervention on the situation cause its been over 4 weeks since she's been missing

Intelligent contribution that should be followed in this case.I further would also state that she must have followed a very close friend or relation who had a very bad motive. I pray it turn out well. The service provider should help in this matter because this is a young lady who must have been taken advantage of either by a new relationship,old relationship or by mistake unknown strangers who must have asked for a direction and she unknowingly followed to direct them and they took advantage of her ignorance.

That is why parents should monitor who their children chat with on social media and try as much as possible to teach them The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. Never say it is too early to know.
Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by shilexholly(m): 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
delishpot:
Let me not kill their hope. Its well. Someone familiar to her has taken her. She prolly met a new bf who had evil plan towards her. I think its too late Judging by the time difference. Since dec 25th.
crazy don dey ur head....dere is notin God can not do....dis girl is komin home in Jesus name

Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by andyanders: 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
shilexholly:
crazy don dey ur head....dere is notin God can not do....dis girl is komin home in Jesus name

There is nothing God cannot do.Be it One year, God is in control of that innocent soul.

Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by micrep3030(m): 4:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
So pertetic
Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by loco4love: 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
I hope she returns home unharmed in Yah's name. Amen

Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by Missmossy(f): 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
Eeyah I pray she is found soon.

Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by Nickymezor(f): 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
ArchEnemy:
May God bring her home safe and sound
Amen

Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by delishpot: 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
shilexholly:

Amen. Na the craze wey you craze remain for me?
Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
eleko1:
Reread the story again,somebody(a neighbour saw her leaving the toilet/walking thru the passage.I suspect she used the toilet to take FRENCH LEAVE/ESCAPE to have a nice time with her pals)they shud check her 2go page/message wella/Phone.Her Parent aint helping mata by saying she doesn't have a boyfriends.I pray they find her

alryt
Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by eleko1: 7:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
2undexy:

alryt
get ur Pvc and vote BUHARI/OSINBAJO biko wink cheesy cool smiley
Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by simdam500(m): 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
kingopta: May the GPS of God help them find the girl IJN

Inasmuch as the prayer sound funny..... cheesy

Amin!

Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by kullozone(m): 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
cozy7:
Is she one of d chibok girls?

No wonder your face urgly like dis angry
Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by kullozone(m): 7:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
inevitableme:
Am her boyfriend Pls nd we are enjoying ourself here Pls, No cause for alarm Pls, she will come home when we are done•

look at this animal!

Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by Winna01(m): 7:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
Abeg no noise, the girl has gone to other side

Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by honygold: 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
inevitableme:
Am her boyfriend Pls nd we are enjoying ourself here Pls, No cause for alarm Pls, she will come home when we are done•
are you for really,fear God o ,this is not a joking matter,

Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by BlackLeopard(m): 11:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
May she be found safe and alright and returned soon.

Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos / How Lagosians Desecrate The Institution Of Marriage / Divorced Woman In Court For Refusing To Leave Ex-husband’s House