Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Things I Regret I Ever Did To/with Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things I Regret I Ever Did To/with Girls (3328 Views)

"I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / I Regret Voting Lanicky. / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things I Regret I Ever Did To/with Girls by chidekings(m): 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
Charlentine:
Her retired-soldier father unleashed their dog on me after a rather civil conversation. I ran with the hope that he didn't actually unleash the dog; that it was a mistake...until I saw him emerging from the house with his rubbish shakabula gun angry and what was she doing? Crying...just crying #datsall. I could have been shot angry

Anyway, the bullet hit their forking dog instead.......oh and I'm not sorry cool

niggar thats the game of stupidity(love).
Re: Things I Regret I Ever Did To/with Girls by Segse(m): 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
Pr0ton:
Regret Five

5. Turning Her Down. She was the chapel prefect, back then in high school, and I was the assistant head prefect, tho resumed their school Ss2 second term (and I'm not making this up). Then in high school, I wouldn't "play well" with girls I didn't like, but I was generally friendly (to some extent sha). The chapel prefect had always been on my neck, disturbing my plan for the girl(ASP too) I had crush on. She (CP) never came that direct, but only a fool would think she had no crush on me through out her stay in the school. She would 'jokingly' tell me she loved me and I'd, also in the same way, tell her "I lost you".

My friends noticed my dislike for her, but they saw no reason why I should be treating her that way. I would tell them I didn't understand too; just a natural dislike.

She was coming too close and I was getting frustrated. Never knew how she got my contacts; I would leave most of her online messages unreplied. I did really treat her like shit and she always felt really bad.

All this phone generations..........during my time girls who had crush on me sent me letters
Re: Things I Regret I Ever Did To/with Girls by simdam500(m): 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
Pr0ton: Regret Number 4

4. My Pastor's Daughter Instead of playing along I changed my position!

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Things I Regret I Ever Did To/with Girls by SegunFlames(m): 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
*Just passing by* grin
Re: Things I Regret I Ever Did To/with Girls by ITbomb(m): 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
tpiah11:

probably not, for them to consider you in the first place.

I'm sure they did their homework before approaching you or putting you on their list.
Is like you know how that kind power dey work, akpaniko?
Re: Things I Regret I Ever Did To/with Girls by Pr0ton: 11:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
FrancisTony:

FIXED grin

Lol grin You have no idea of what I'm hiding there. It could be "ask out" cheesy "propose" wink "critcize" undecided #NaughtyYou grin

I used to think you were a virgin.
How many avalanche of sexual escapade have you had? grin

Jeez. Did I post anywhere that I ever bleeped a girl
Re: Things I Regret I Ever Did To/with Girls by Pr0ton: 11:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
FrancisTony:
Pr0ton, you were a spoilt child.

embarassed Forgive my childhood. So many things we ignorantly did.

Never knew all these; and was thinking I got a good friend - how sad & dissapointed. sad

sad sad cry cry What makes me bad? Lol cheesy Pecking a girl since 2008/2009 which was the last romantic thing I ever did to girl? undecided
Re: Things I Regret I Ever Did To/with Girls by Pr0ton: 11:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
Segse:

All this phone generations..........during my time girls who had crush on me sent me letters

Was never a victim :X
Re: Things I Regret I Ever Did To/with Girls by Pr0ton: 11:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
simdam500:

undecided undecided undecided

grin grin grin You don't expect me to explain that.
Re: Things I Regret I Ever Did To/with Girls by Pr0ton: 11:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
tpiah11:
and some people will blame all their problems in life on their village witches.

see as somebody just sat down to type a lot of crap and he probably thinks he's typing something worthwhile.

una life nor dey meaningful without girl this girl that all the time?

What is this one saying? grin You can do without girl ni undecided make I know which level angry

Aside, just having fun ni jae wink
Re: Things I Regret I Ever Did To/with Girls by Pr0ton: 11:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
Kenneth205:
Booked.. Incase!

Wetin you dey book Bros this one no go make FP o... if it does na to start deleting all my posts one by one grin
Re: Things I Regret I Ever Did To/with Girls by Pr0ton: 11:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
SegunFlames:
*Just passing by* grin

*Just watching you* grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things I Regret I Ever Did To/with Girls by Kenneth205(m): 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
Pr0ton:

Wetin you dey book Bros this one no go make FP o... if it does na to start deleting all my posts one by one grin

grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationship Gist!matured Mind Only / U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out / My Girlfriend Came Visiting With A Lesbian Friend. How Do I Get Get Out Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.