Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. (8623 Views)

29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry / 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. by solapex18ng: 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
A friend of mine is 38 years old. He wants to get married to a lady he really loved so much. This lady is just 20 years old. But my friend parents are againt him getting married to this lady. Their aguement is that she is small. Pls share ur view. Is a girl of 20 really too small for a guy of 38 years.
Re: What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. by Crocz(m): 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
By small you mean a dwarf?...cos 20 is a good number to me, thou too early for a girl to marry (my opinion) but if she wants it...tah!

Bless Jah for the union

3 Likes

Re: What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. by elantraceey(f): 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
Marriage shouldn't be based onage, if she's mentally matured and she's ready for it then why not?
Re: What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. by ogaofficer(m): 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
I was+told that age is just a number. But is the lady really mature enough to venture into MARRIAGE? You know marriage is not an institution where you cn become a graduate, marriage is for better for . . . . . .so there4 finally and in conclusion i rest my case.
Re: What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. by ejikeme(m): 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
Crocz:
By small you mean a dwarf?...cos 20 is a good number to me, thou too early for a girl to marry (my opinion) but if she wants it...tah!

Bless Jah for the union

was about asking the same question....
Re: What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. by Kennywills7(m): 12:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
Is dat girl mentally ready for marriage? and wont she later run away using d age difference as her tool?
If she is ready for it then she can go for it
Re: What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. by Lovebond34(m): 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
damn it bro...dahs child abuse...
embarassed
Re: What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. by solapex18ng: 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lovebond34:
damn it bro...dahs child abuse...
embarassed
A lady of 20 years old a child?
Re: What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
She's too young. allow that girl to enjoy life.. after running things for 38 solid years you want to settle with a child.
Re: What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
It depends on what the girl wants...to me the age diffrence is too much,18yrs??!!!!kilode.

Diffrent strokes for diffrent folks.
Re: What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. by marshalcarter: 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
Na dady abi broda abi broda dady you wan dey call am grin

1 Like

Re: What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
is she matured enough to handle a 38years old man?

is he patient enough to tolerate a 20 years old ?

if the answer is yes, they can go ahead. Age is just a number.
I have an uncle that is 15years older than the wife.
they have been married for 9years now. Happily married, not without ups and downs sha.

2 Likes

Re: What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. by englishmart(m): 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
let her go to school from her parents' house Not like it's impossible for a 20yr old to be a graduate sha.

I think I will like to marry my age mate
wink

1 Like

Re: What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. by olexjay(m): 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
A guy can marry a lady of any age no matter how old he's but a taboo for a woman to marry under age man.
Re: What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
cloudyskyglind:
She's too young. allow that girl to enjoy life.. after running things for 38 solid years you want to settle with a child.
. enjoy life? you mean date and sleep with a thousand one men?
who says she can't enjoy life in marriage?

2 Likes

Re: What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. by englishmart(m): 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
olexjay:
A guy can marry a lady of any age no matter how old he's but a taboo for a woman to marry under age man.
taboo? Which tribe?
Re: What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. by Emodeee: 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
elantraceey:
Marriage shouldn't be based onage, if
she's mentally matured and she's ready for it then why not?

how old r u? and r u ready 4 marriage? based on ur mental maturity.
Re: What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. by elantraceey(f): 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
Emodeee:

how old r u? and r u ready 4 marriage? based on ur mental maturity.

Why are you asking?
Re: What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. by elantraceey(f): 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
Adaobi12:

I just wonder what people really mean when they say 'enjoy life'.
Re: What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. by olexjay(m): 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
englishmart:
taboo? Which tribe?
I don't really mean its a Taboo , wat I'm saying is that people will see it as a crime for example: can a woman of 50yrs be bold and be proud of marrying a guy of 25yrs, I know that differ tin happen in dis world but in our dear country people will gossip
Re: What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. by Emodeee: 1:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
the age range is fvcking too much.
bt let's be sincere with ourselves, the only thing dat will mk dat gal agree to marry him is wealth. 4rm d look of things one cn really tell dat d guy in question is financially buoyant, has a house of his own, hs a car, works with a reputable firm and he is earning a robust salary. the gal is sure dat she will be catered for.
fine, d gal cn claim dat she luvs him buh we knw dat money is d driving factor behind her love. what is love without money?

so far the both parties claim to luv each other, let them go ahead. they will be d ones to face d consequential effect of their action whether positive or negative.

1 Like

Re: What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
elantraceey:

I just wonder what people really mean when they say 'enjoy life'.
. enjoying life to our generation means, to drink, smoke , filet, do all sorts of immoral things.
Re: What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. by Lovebond34(m): 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
solapex18ng:
A lady of 20 years old a child?
yea...due to d age gap bro...anyway its a fin of choice...ur fud ma poison...
Re: What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. by Chidonc(m): 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
When our politicians of 60+ dey marry 14yrs and below. 20 is ok
Re: What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. by Truckpusher(m): 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
Adaobi12:
. enjoying life to our generation means, to drink, smoke , filet, do all sorts of immoral things.
If not for those social gathering what will life look like? tongue

I guess we would have been bored to death or busy probably making babies like rats, don't you think? cheesy
Re: What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
If not for those social gathering what will life look like? tongue

I guess we would have been bored to death or busy probably making babies like rats, don't you think? cheesy
. those social gatherings are still the ones corrupting our society.

there are better ways to enjoy life.
Re: What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
Adaobi12:
Some people are sweating fighting for female education and this is what came out of you. Do you see how myopic you sound? So apart from sleeping with a thousand men, there's nothing a 20 year girl can do? You should be ashamed. Next thing you will tell me is that she was destined to end up with a 38 year old man at the age of 20.
Re: What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. by Truckpusher(m): 1:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
Adaobi12:
. those social gatherings are still the ones corrupting our society.

there are better ways to enjoy life.
Those things you call corruption are the essential ingredients of a normal society and any society that has lost it all would have to exist in another realm - What I'm saying here is that you can never have a perfect world,though you can talk about it.

I bet Christians are always expecting one from God. grin
Re: What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. by jmoore(m): 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
Nothing wrong. He is not her ancestor.
Re: What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. by Truckpusher(m): 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
cloudyskyglind:

Some people are sweating fighting for female education and this is what came out of you. Do you see how myopic you sound? So apart from sleeping with a thousand men, there's nothing a 20 year girl can do? You should be ashamed. Next thing you will tell me is that she was destined to end up with a 38 year old man at the age of 20.
Hi cloudy! easy on the chick.
She is still on the good side ,maybe you need to read her post again from the beginning. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
Adaobi12:
I have this feeling that you are married to an old grandpa already. It's not uncommon in Nigeria. But take this message, there is life outside of marriage
Re: What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hi cloudy! easy on the chick.
She is still on the good side ,maybe you need to read her post again from the beginning. cheesy
Mr pusher, i understand where she's coming from but my point is that, everything is not about marriage, and just because I said 'enjoy life' doesn't mean sleeping around. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

28 Hilariously Mindbending Pictures That Will Trick Ur Brain Until U Look Again / See How A Marketer Exposed Her Chest That Has Got Many Talking (photos) / My Ex Sent Me A Blurred Video Of Her Making Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.