Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry (31830 Views)

Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend / Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada / "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry by Onyejemechimere(m): 7:45am On Feb 16, 2017
This just came in From Emotional Chioma, she said she is caught between two men, one she loves but broke her heart and the other she is dating but does not love. She wants your advice on who to choose.

Read her story below

"I am 29 years old. I need your candid advice in terms of my relationship."

"I used to date a black guy who I fell in love with but he broke up with me because he said I was a bit stubborn and he thinks I’m self centered. I pleaded with him not to end the relationship, even family members intervened all to no avail. He still ended it and I was really heartbroken. He has got three kids (white kids) and he is still single."

"During our breakup I met a 34 year old white guy who I started dating. This guy is nice, caring and he loves me but he said he is not ready to get married yet but we can have babies together. Now the black guy whom I’m still in love with is back and asking for a new beginning all over again. He wants us to settle down together."

"My problem is I’m so confused about him because of the way he acted. I’m still in love with him not minding the fact that he has kids already but I still have the white guy who I am dating but I don’t love him. I don’t know who to settle with for life."

What do you think she should do?

3 Shares

Re: 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry by Onyejemechimere(m): 7:45am On Feb 16, 2017
Koscieny was holding Arsenal's defense the same way Okonjo Iweala was holding our economy.

He left and RECESSION came upon Arsenal

Now it's 5 (hundred naira) to 1 (dollar) Arsenal fan.. I dey airport road if you like come beat me

114 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 16, 2017
Marry the one with long cassava, money and genuine love for you. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry by Amarabae(f): 7:50am On Feb 16, 2017
She should accept the black guy back,its obvious that the chemistry between them is strong.
Misunderstanding and forgiveness are part of love.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry by yomi007k(m): 7:54am On Feb 16, 2017
This is a case of devil n deep blue sea or Nigeria n Libya.

6 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 16, 2017
When you said white guy, is it none Nigeria? If yes forget it dear, marry the black guy, for the fact he came back, am sure he's going to right all his wrong,

And you stop being stubborn that's the problem with you girls, because you're getting many suitors you start behaving anyhow, am sure you've known the guy so those things he complained about you, just try and amend,

Am sure the is back to change you, try and support him. Thanks!!

2 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry by femolacqua(m): 8:13am On Feb 16, 2017
Black guy it is.
Re: 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 16, 2017
G
Re: 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 16, 2017
God will help you decide.

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry by veekid(m): 11:14am On Feb 16, 2017

chose the one with longer dīck

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry by rossyc(f): 11:15am On Feb 16, 2017
Follow ur heart and dont forget to ask God for direction...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry by Poorboy: 11:16am On Feb 16, 2017
Hmmm marry the one with a fat dick mtcheew..
Re: 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry by softMarket(m): 11:16am On Feb 16, 2017
You are 29yrs abi?

Ok
No problem

i will u advice in the Next four years.........cool

5 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry by twilliamx(m): 11:16am On Feb 16, 2017
Marry them both
Re: 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry by maberry(m): 11:16am On Feb 16, 2017
Even if you decide to choose the white guy, chances are high that you will cheat on him with the black guy or some other dude at some point
Besides you mentioned that the reason for the initial breakup was as of your shortcomings
Accept the black dude in whom your heart is well pleased and save both us and yourself future complications

2 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry by mokaflex(m): 11:17am On Feb 16, 2017
What's the name of this movie pls. Has it been premiered on our cinimers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry by emmabest2000(m): 11:17am On Feb 16, 2017
And it makes front page

Anyway .....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry by Exponental(m): 11:17am On Feb 16, 2017
very simple..... toss a coin!
On a serious note... None! They have same quality not fit for a lasting love.

13 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry by Donbosco46: 11:17am On Feb 16, 2017
Two of them are fake calm down the right person go come.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry by engrobidigbo: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2017
Chommy chommy,

So your options are;
1) A BLACK baby daddy with 3 kids
2) A WHITE 34yrs old dude that don't wanna marry you yet but want you to be his baby mama

hmmmmm

it seems your destiny is to be a baby mama wink

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry by jackie35(m): 11:18am On Feb 16, 2017
Onyejemechimere:
This just came in From Emotional Chioma, she said she is caught between two men, one she loves but broke her heart and the other she is dating but does not love. She wants your advice on who to choose.

Read her story below

"I am 29 years old. I need your candid advice in terms of my relationship."

"I used to date a black guy who I fell in love with but he broke up with me because he said I was a bit stubborn and he thinks I’m self centered. I pleaded with him not to end the relationship, even family members intervened all to no avail. He still ended it and I was really heartbroken. He has got three kids (white kids) and he is still single."

"During our breakup I met a 34 year old white guy who I started dating. This guy is nice, caring and he loves me but he said he is not ready to get married yet but we can have babies together. Now the black guy whom I’m still in love with is back and asking for a new beginning all over again. He wants us to settle down together."

"My problem is I’m so confused about him because of the way he acted. I’m still in love with him not minding the fact that he has kids already but I still have the white guy who I am dating but I don’t love him. I don’t know who to settle with for life."

What do you think she should do?

how much will you pay?

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry by Dandsome: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2017
There will be plenty hurt and forgiveness in this marriage

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:19am On Feb 16, 2017
Mariage is not the answer
Re: 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry by DONSMITH123(m): 11:19am On Feb 16, 2017
veekid:

chose the one with longer dīck

you see your life?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry by arak4love(m): 11:19am On Feb 16, 2017
Covetous of the highest order. My advice for you is to leave both of them if you do not want your future to be jeopardized. Ain't you pretty enough to see better offer..Run for your future

9 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry by owolabi3699(m): 11:20am On Feb 16, 2017
little bit complicated, bt hey forgive the black guy
Re: 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry by Rubyventures: 11:20am On Feb 16, 2017
Marry the one who loves you, love can grow. Once a heart breaker always a heart breaker. This is my opinion

2 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry by MrGreenMavro: 11:20am On Feb 16, 2017
cheesy

make she marry the one that has big cassava grin grin grin
Re: 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry by BLACKbullet: 11:20am On Feb 16, 2017
let's start by know your aga first.
Re: 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry by ednut1(m): 11:20am On Feb 16, 2017
bloggers and lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry by CaroLyner(f): 11:21am On Feb 16, 2017
Marry the white man without kids
have a fresh start

6 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry by godson4u79(m): 11:21am On Feb 16, 2017
No advice... In another news check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul / True Or Dare switching 18+ / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.