Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,435 members, 7,843,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh (32495 Views)

Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / The Economist-How To Make A Hard Currency Crisis Worse By Buhari / Why Is Buhari Having Cap On His Head During A Service Organised By LSG?-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
Collynzo9:
What is secret about it? Nothing lovely about the pics sef.
http://plus.google.com/app/basic/+sescolove

Nice one....as usual, you googled the name... grin grin those are his publicly shared photos though.
Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by timawoku(m): 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
The people's general! The people's champion!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by change49ja: 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
Is it true that the reason why these guys were laughing so hard was because GEJ said 'Stealing is not Corruption'.... grin

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by oluspencer(m): 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
brownlord:
...Okay but too busy to attend a debate and clear the certificate allegation right?

smh

Sharrrrapppppp

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
egift:

Personaly, am very open to diverse opinions, but one have to be mindful of the ploy these looters may wish to use in hoodwinking unsuspecting folks.

Sai Buhari.
Ok... You just said 'Sai Buhari' and I'm ok with that because it's your opinion but if I say, 'GEJ till 2019', wouldn't you be mad at me?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by najoke: 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
Collynzo9:
What is secret about it? Nothing lovely about the pics sef.
http://plus.google.com/app/basic/+sescolove

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by egift(m): 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Ok... You just said 'Sai Buhari' and I'm ok with that because it's your opinion but if I say, 'GEJ till 2019', wouldn't you be mad at me?
No am not mad at all, it is your choice and am happy for you. Do have a lovely day, cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
egift:
No am not mad at all, it is your choice and am happy for you. Do have a lovely day, cheers!

That means you are patriotic! kudos!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by Ikengawo: 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
Obiagelli:
They say he is to rigid, does not smile.
how can someone say such a thing
Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by msmon(m): 4:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lol
Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by slap1(m): 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
Amaechi is a clown. What do you expect?
Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
Photo shoots left and right, struggling to show us an angelic image of a ruthless dictator,
NO THANKS angry angry angry
I have every information I need from the excellent AIT documentary grin grin grin
GEJ till Buhari's gap teeth close tongue

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by pat077: 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
NIGERIA: INEC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
FINAL
DATE:...14TH FEB, 2015
TICKET: PVC
KICK OFF:...10AM
VENUE:... ESTADIO D' POLLING
BOOTHS (Capacity:100mi llion)
REFEREE:... ATTAHIRU JEGA
ChAMPION- PDP FC:
FORMATION: 5-3-2.
As the Defending Champions, this
is a defensive formation in the
bid to
defend their title..
LINE UP:
1. Jonathan Patience(Gk)
2. N Okonjo-Iweala,
3. David Mark,
5. Edwin Clark,
7. Ayo Fayose(Yellow Card),
8. Godswill Akpabio (midfield
maestro),
9. Goodluck Jonathan(C),
10. Adamu Muazu,
11. Namadina Sambo,
15. Gabriel Suswan,
17. Olu Mimiko)
Coach: Fix it Anenih
Subs:
23. Fani Kayode (Yellow card)
18. Alison Madukwe Gk
12. Musiliu Obanikoro
CHALLENGER - APC FC FORMATION:
4-3-3
Employs a diamond formation
with attacking options and
prolific strikers,
leading the attack.
LINE UP:
1. Rotimi Amaechi (GK)
2. Bukola Sharaki
3. Raji Fashola
4. Rochas Okorocha
5. John Oyegun
8. Abubakar Atiku
9. Mohammadu Buhari (C)
10. Aminu Tambuwal
11. Bisi Akande
17. Adams Oshiomole
23. Yemi Osinbajo
Subs:
12. John Kayode Fayemi
14. Abike Dabiri
19. Raul Aregbesola
15. Segun Oni
16. Nasir El Rufai
Coach: Bola Tinubu
Match Commissioner: EU Election
Monitoring Observers
WHO DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO
BE THE WINNER like for APC. Share for PDP?

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by asids55: 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
He who laugh first cry last.

why una like to they copy apc jabs on jona are you that clueless not to even seat down on your own and think of something creative rather than steal ideas from other parties??

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
ALL I WANT IS CHANGE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
Obiagelli:
My favorite picture of the campaign so far

barcanista Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, ,
descartes, egift, arewafederation, Egbagirl, donroxy,
Sweetlemon , donphilopus, BEREM, desola ,
demdem , lakpalakpa , whitecat007 , ,
lakpalakpa, omenka, ShehuAba , omenka , Rawani,
tribaleast kolaaderin soroptimist ,
and all Omexonomy, jmaine, mikeansy, Firefire,
Mynd44, , nduchucks, lacasa, baccaspace, Omerta
sincere9gerian, firefire, Phockphockman, ilugunboy,
naptu2, aussie, keneking, donmarti, keneking,
Dannyset, Evathyst, jaymichael
why is it that you guys never mention my name amongst APC supporters? do I have to spell it out to you that i am also a MAJOR APC NAIRALANDER...I really really am becoming sick of this..this is not the first time God Damn It.

it's not like anyone wants to be paid or recognised..but if you must do so, then be fair..Gosh

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
The General is always cheerful

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by melomelo: 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
SECRET: During Babangida Regime, he sold Nigeria to (Organisation of Islamic Conference) OIC" in other to islamize nigeria with an agreement. That OIC will be supporting Nigeria Financial & materialy to accomplish their Mission. And every year nigeria will be paying interest to OIC. So from IBB's regime nigeria has been paying, until 1999 Obasanjo who is a Christain came & stopped it for 8yr's of his Tenure. Then 2007 Yara'dua came in & paid the outstanding depth of OBJ to OIC, with an interest & apology, he also paid his own from 2007 - 2010 & died. Goodluck Jonathan came in & Stop it for 6yr's now! And OIC constitution said that any member Nations that Stoped, this payment for 10yr's, will be Automatically Excommunicated! Now GEJ has ruled nigeria from 6th may 2010 - 2015. He is seeking for 2nd Tenure that will make it 10yr's. So that Nigeria will be delivered from the Blood sucking Islamic Religion. Thats why APC presidentail candidate Buhari has been fighting to rule nigeria since OBJ's regime till date. Remember Nigeria 100yr's centenary was in 2014. And any Religion that start to rule from this 2015 will take dominion till the next 100yr's. Note: I am not campaigning for GEJ, But I am just revealing a secret to my fellow Christains to Vote for Religion. Forget BokoHaram. OIC masterminded it to distract us, it will soon be over. Nigeria did not have the monopoly of Terrorism, Irag, Iran, Afganistan, Egypt, Parkistan, Quate, somalia etc. All this Nation has been fighting Terrorism since 80s yet... Dont personalize this secret please! make sure you send it to all your friends & everybody around. May God bless you, As you will Vote for a Christain President in Nigeria Election - 2015. Remember God will judge you for using you thumb to dig the Grave of his Church - CAN.
Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by pat077: 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
he shld laugh as much as he can now. But, if he dear cry afta d electn, na basket i go take collect hin tears.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by blezzymoore: 4:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
Buhari de laugher
Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by OgologoDimkpa: 4:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
Collynzo9:
Even Shekau smiles sometimes.

EPIC! grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by RedArrow: 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
he laughs, they hate

haters must hate

that's their ministries...ministries of hatred
Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
soe:
why is it that you guys never mention my name amongst APC supporters? do I have to spell it out to you that i am also a MAJOR APC NAIRALANDER...I really really am becoming sick of this..this is not the first time God Damn It.

it's not like anyone wants to be paid or recognised..but if you must do so, then be fair..Gosh
Sorry about that, will do next time

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by nymphomaniac(m): 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
Crappy threads making FrontPage...seun whats up? Anyway sai buhari
Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
Online Poll:

Who is more Jovial?,

[size=23pt]Click like for Buhari,
Click Share for Osinbajo
[/size]

[size=15pt]Answer with the total FEAR of GOD pls ... (on behalf of Mr. Renown Mockery)[/size]

Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by talktrue777: 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
The hearty laughter of the good old general is an indication of self confidence,uncommon tact,precise direction and mental strenght
Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by solarview(m): 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2015

Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by maestroferddi: 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
People are trying so hard to launder an image.

E be like say "So Klin" and "Ariel" are not portent enough.

Importation is allowed...
Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by nymphomaniac(m): 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
melomelo:
SECRET: During Babangida Regime, he sold Nigeria to (Organisation of Islamic Conference) OIC" in other to islamize nigeria with an agreement. That OIC will be supporting Nigeria Financial & materialy to accomplish their Mission. And every year nigeria will be paying interest to OIC. So from IBB's regime nigeria has been paying, until 1999 Obasanjo who is a Christain came & stopped it for 8yr's of his Tenure. Then 2007 Yara'dua came in & paid the outstanding depth of OBJ to OIC, with an interest & apology, he also paid his own from 2007 - 2010 & died. Goodluck Jonathan came in & Stop it for 6yr's now! And OIC constitution said that any member Nations that Stoped, this payment for 10yr's, will be Automatically Excommunicated! Now GEJ has ruled nigeria from 6th may 2010 - 2015. He is seeking for 2nd Tenure that will make it 10yr's. So that Nigeria will be delivered from the Blood sucking Islamic Religion. Thats why APC presidentail candidate Buhari has been fighting to rule nigeria since OBJ's regime till date. Remember Nigeria 100yr's centenary was in 2014. And any Religion that start to rule from this 2015 will take dominion till the next 100yr's. Note: I am not campaigning for GEJ, But I am just revealing a secret to my fellow Christains to Vote for Religion. Forget BokoHaram. OIC masterminded it to distract us, it will soon be over. Nigeria did not have the monopoly of Terrorism, Irag, Iran, Afganistan, Egypt, Parkistan, Quate, somalia etc. All this Nation has been fighting Terrorism since 80s yet... Dont personalize this secret please! make sure you send it to all your friends & everybody around. May God bless you, As you will Vote for a Christain President in Nigeria Election - 2015. Remember God will judge you for using you thumb to dig the Grave of his Church - CAN.
what a nepotic post based on religion. May your God save you. Sai buhari
Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by kettykin: 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
if you are looking for mechanically induced laughter , then you need look no more

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by solarview(m): 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2015

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% / Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) / Amaechi Gives Terms For Quitting As Govs’ Forum Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.