Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,164 members, 7,842,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh (32491 Views)

Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / The Economist-How To Make A Hard Currency Crisis Worse By Buhari / Why Is Buhari Having Cap On His Head During A Service Organised By LSG?-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by melomelo: 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ayesha01ad:

Your case is pathetic
Omo aja to fe sonu. U re smelling another journing to a slave trade. I pity ur next generation. Hmm. All this because of naira n kobo. Wa a pe loko eru. O digba. Sunre o.
Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by Malawian(m): 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
Nicklaus:
Elegant? they both look like vampires..
if you look properly, you will figure that it was just for photo shoot. none of them looked like they were genuinely laughing. osibade grin grin even looked like he was going to cry .

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
egift:

Sorry. I have always enjoy all your posts. I usually do post names like that.

Here is an idea:
When you create a new topic, copy all those names, add yours and paste them, when you do that often, your own copy may be used by anyone on Nairaland. Here is why I say so, most of the names there were not entered individually when that comment was made - mostly it was copied somewhere.

But all the same, I love all your post - may your desire to see a developed and functional Nigeria be achieved. Cheers!
Amen...Ameen

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by Sadiq3051(m): 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
# team GMB #TEAM FEBURI # TEAM CODEDBABA BLOG
Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
melomelo:

Omo aja to fe sonu. U re smelling another journing to a slave trade. I pity ur next generation. Hmm. All this because of naira n kobo. Wa a pe loko eru. O digba. Sunre o.
Are you sane?
Layelaye e ma fimi we eranko o, you hear? What sort of slavery is bigger than the one Nigerians are in now? Iwo ni wa sun re, ee egbami o, egbani e laja, i think you are very crazy, it's you and your family that will be forgotten as slaves, guy you must be insane o, on top wetin?
Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by vigasimple(m): 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
lastpage:

Only in Nigeria does a supposedly PhD holder cannot even give a Speech of-hand.....and when he even reads a pre-written one, he reads it like he is about to convulse!
Only in Nigeria does a Clueless Goat, a moronic and imbecilic dolt who fell down from a Mango tree when he was young, a man like a castrated mongrel perpetually under the control of an over-bearing "Chei-Chei-Chei" of a wife, a shoeless Canoe-paddler who budgets #1 Billion for food, ruled like a rudderless canoe for SIX YEARS .....
..............Only in Nigeria does that kind of slowpoke ask to rule for another four years!

Of what benefit is this Bible-thumping, treasury looting, clueless PhD degree holder, to me or anyone in this Nation, be it South, East, North or West, in the last six years?

When you go into that Polling Booth of February 14, ask yourself: Do you want to continue to live in darkness for another four years, after the last six? Do you want children to continue in empty classrooms, University without equipments, Graduates without jobs who dont even have the option of starting a business due to failed infrastructures all over the nation, Do you want unbridled corruption to continue with a leader who says "Stealing is NOT corruption", do you want more of the same perpetual failures of the past six "locust years" to continue in your life?

If your answer is "NO", ...then you deserve a CHANGE by voting for the ONLY MAN in Nigeria's history who has never been tainted with a single case of corruption and who under his short stint at Governance, was on the path of turning this country around, with his Vice (Tunde Idiagbon), back in 1985.
You will achieve that CHANGE by VOTING FOR BUHARI/OSINBAJO Ticket....and you can be rest assured that it is no more "business as usual" with all the thieves in Government.

Lastpage!

I honestly feel sorry for you and your likes because politicians especially the BORN TO RULE FULANI masters hope that you are too lazy to read your history and understand how we got here as a nation including having a 'weak' man as our President.

I know you and your APC people are not honest people because to ask a 72years old grandfather to be a President of this country with thousands of young intelligent leaders is on it's own proof that all you are peddling is a backward change.

Goodluck to you.
Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by Drone007: 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
Obiagelli:
They say he is to rigid, does not smile.

February of Goodluck, Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by brownlord: 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
lastpage:

When he is not as dumb and dumbo-Jonathan?

How can Jonathan pay AIT #5Million/Hour for adverts, Jonathan resurrected a dying AIT, Dokpesi owner of AIT is from his South-South, AIT tried and failed in manipulating an "ordinary" Online Poll in favour of Jonathan and eventually abolished it when it was obvious that Buhari was leading by a very wide margin....................

............................................................AND THE SAME AIT IS THE ONE THAT WANTS TO ORGANISE THE DEBATE YOU ARE INVITING BUHARI TO ATTEND?
Are you truly dumb or just acting "Jonadumb"?

Buhari has said it a million times that he is ready to attend a national Debate, within ten minutes of invitation.....Iff, it is organised by AN INDEPENDENT BODY. Shikenna!

SMH sha.

Lastpage!

But banicansta wanted an independent body to organize the debate and Channels Tv took up the challenge, so what went wrong again?

Jonathan gave channels 10 million/per minute?
Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by iykofias(m): 6:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
vigasimple:

I honestly feel sorry for you and your likes because politicians especially the BORN TO RULE FULANI masters hope that you are too lazy to read your history and understand how we got here as a nation including having a 'weak' man as our President.

I know you and your APC people are not honest people because to ask a 72years old grandfather to be a President of this country with thousands of young intelligent leaders is on it's own proof that all you are peddling is a backward change.

Goodluck to you.
it isn't funny wen d fool act d fool, but there is an underwhelm balance of injustice wen d fool tries to educate d wise ones.
U claim u kno ur history, but don't u tink d ineptitude of a corrupt jonathan wit an apt dislike for rule of law cant b worse than a monster u try to slander buhari to be?.
look let me tell u, i wish dia was a better candidate than buhari, but he's head n shoulder above jonathan.
Until u can structure out a parrallel difference along side each other of how/why jonathan is beta than buhari, the mantle remains on u to keep shut.

#GEJout

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by danla44(m): 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
Obiagelli:

YES........THATS MY PRESIDENT
Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by melomelo: 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ayesha01ad:

Are you sane?
Layelaye e ma fimi we eranko o, you hear? What sort of slavery is bigger than the one Nigerians are in now? Iwo ni wa sun re, ee egbami o, egbani e laja, i think you are very crazy, it's you and your family that will be forgotten as slaves, guy you must be insane o, on top wetin?
Do you know the kind of person u re talking to. O fenu ko, enu pa e. You cursed my family this boy I will show u o. U can not escape o. U think i cant reach abi. Lets wait n see result.
Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by Nicklaus(m): 7:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
Malawian:

if you look properly, you will figure that it was just for photo shoot. none of them looked like they were genuinely laughing. osibade grin grin even looked like he was going to cry .
I tire o, to be honest osibade looks intimidated maybe they threatened to bomb his family if he doesn't cooperate.
Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2015

Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by Nicklaus(m): 7:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
egift:

Nick, see how the happiness of your fellow human being dey pain you like say them put you inside boiling oil. Chai, I really pity you.
person wey dey pity me try o, at least you don find sth do with your life. No worry Buhari go help me compensate you with explosive when he don be president. U wey I for dey cry for, I no fit coz my tears cost well well.
Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by omenka(m): 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
soe:
why is it that you guys never mention my name amongst APC supporters? do I have to spell it out to you that i am also a MAJOR APC NAIRALANDER...I really really am becoming sick of this..this is not the first time God Damn It.

it's not like anyone wants to be paid or recognised..but if you must do so, then be fair..Gosh
We are sorry bro. She meant no disrespect. Soe it is!

#Back from a useless ban.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
melomelo:

Do you know the kind of person u re talking to. O fenu ko, enu pa e. You cursed my family this boy I will show u o. U can not escape o. U think i cant reach abi. Lets wait n see result.
Allah is enough for me.
Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by Ebenezerk2: 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
People still clicked like with this bad grammar, "decision day" instead of decisive day
Keneking:
Yes...he who laughs first, laughs last...

Decision day is ahead.... grin

The only good thing to have happened to democracy was when he was nominated democratically as the Presidential Candidate of APC.

Sai Buhari
Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by phransix147(m): 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
Obiagelli:

I will next time

Me too... Big Fan of GMB
Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by jibsai(m): 11:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
2undexy:
Laugh all you want Mr Next President....hahahahahahahahaha

sai Buhari

I gave u like number 100...thank me mehn. angryangry
Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 04, 2015
jibsai:

I gave u like number 100...thank me mehn. angryangry

i site u bro wink
Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by xpagnol: 12:50am On Feb 04, 2015
Anyone who supports Buhari must be a lone ranger, he can never work within an organized team. If given the chance, he must be autocratic and arrogant in his dealings. He must not be a patient individual who can endure to observe the views of others before his decisions are reached in a growing democracy like ours. A typical Buhari fan must be tyrant in nature. A buhari fan is a pessimist who always focus on the bad side of issues and never eager to proffer any solution if not under a condition that must be met, even a situation so dangerous to the risk of loosing his own life. A buharist must be Adolf Hitlous in nature without/left formal education when the competitions for school head boy was hot, found himself in the German army after his two applications were rejected in the Vienna school of Arts and school of Architecture due to his violent potentials. A Buharist is acute victim of the effects of the failures of previous administrations who now believes in the worst without hope anymore. A buharist will hardly forgive no matter how long you have erred him. A Buhari fan will always believe in achieving his missions any which way not minding who feels the pain of his actions. A Buhari fan is never remorseful even though he overthrew a civilian government. A buharist must be afraid of debates and continually searching for his certificate if at all any ever existed. A buhari fan can boast of controlling the international market of any commodity and stabilize any currency at his wimps and caprices. A Buhari fan loves to ban commodities even though there are no measures to cushion the effects. A Buharist must be against the National conference and its outcome. Buharism is not a religion but a disease worst than Ebola.
Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 04, 2015
See †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ new Nigeria National Pledge.

I pledge to Nigeria ♍Ɣ Country.
To remove Jonathan and Sambo,
to be gentle, loyal on election.
To vote Buhari with all ♍Ɣ strength,
to protect ♍Ɣ PVC
and say no to election postponement.
So help me God.
Amen
Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by illrhymes(m): 7:30am On Feb 04, 2015
ilugunboy:

I will PM you the google+ link of my friend Sesco love....the official photographer of the campaign...there are tons of lovely pics there.

Why mention your friends name, abi u want make Jona's disciples visit am?
Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 04, 2015
[quote author=Switpal post=30391890][/quote]do you have hairs in your pant?
Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 04, 2015
illrhymes:

Why mention your friends name, abi u want make Jona's disciples visit am?

What did he do that they will visit him?
Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by thexzy(m): 9:46am On Feb 04, 2015
Sai sai buhari
Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by fuckerholic(m): 7:21am On Feb 05, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
He who laugh first cry last.

He is actually laughing out what he will cey out by next two weeks
Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by fuckerholic(m): 7:22am On Feb 05, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
He who laugh first cry last.

He is actually laughing out what he will cry out come next two weeks
Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by 100Cents: 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
Obiagelli:

The man dey like crayfish.

A power drunk dictator...
Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by 100Cents: 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
All I see is desperation to sell an old and expired product.
Re: Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh by simdam500(m): 9:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
He's probably listening to joke undecided undecided lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa / Photos Of The Present State Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway / "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.