Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Romancelanders Monikers You Might Not Be Able To Spell Correctly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders Monikers You Might Not Be Able To Spell Correctly (5981 Views)

The First Person To Spell His/her Moniker[Hdee Is the winner] ~Congratulations~ / Why Most Romancelanders Monikers Are Miss / If Romancelanders Monikers Are Their Real Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romancelanders Monikers You Might Not Be Able To Spell Correctly by tosyne2much(m): 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
1. Lalasticlala
Ooooooboy nawa 4u oooo, despite the fact that I've got sharp and retentive memory, spelling your moniker made me look like OLODO. It almost look me 2months of consistent cramming. Can you tell to romancelanders why you decided to put us all into confusing while spelling your moniker, making us look like we are dull students.. A guy spelt your moniker yesterday and laughed real hard to the extent that everybody at home were looking at me as if I had gone mad.. He spelt it as, lalaticlalas.. Lwkmd
grin

2. Kachisbarbie
The first time I tried to pronounce your moniker, my first teeth almost removed and I bet an Ibadan person will find it difficult to pronounce as well.. I remembered when we recorded voice notes, 90% of romancelanders couldn't even pronounce your moniker. Please could you tell us why you came up with such a difficult to spell moniker ?
grin

3. Prettythicksme
I don't know how she came about this moniker. I could not even spell it. I had to start checking the numbers of people online to get write it down..

4. Lugiajah
Oooboy wetin you dey think wey make you choose this kind name ? I can't even spell it well. Please correct me when you read this post.. Your moniker sounds Ondo-ish.. Na village you grow up ?.. Hehehehe grin

5. VickyyB
Her moniker is not really difficult to spell, just that the double 'y" is not helping issues

6. Marieolae
Madam, the difficulty in spelling your moniker starts from "olae". I notice most people interchange that part the wrong way

7. Tashaamania
Madam I don't just get, are you from China or Japan ? Even a first class student will still find it difficult to spell your moniker.. Hehehe grin

8. Naijaboiy
During Mr. Nairaland contest, you were actually the one correcting people telling them to add "I" before letter "y"... Ooooboi why add letter "I" just to confuse us ?

9. Iceberylin
Your moniker is not so difficult to spell but the "LIN" that ended it

10. Samflexxy
I guess SAMUEL is your real name as your moniker implies. You added flexxy to it. The problem lies in the "double X" why not add just an "x" instead of xx.... It's kinda confusing you know wink

Please feel free to add yours cool

Let the fun begin
cool

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Romancelanders Monikers You Might Not Be Able To Spell Correctly by dosht(f): 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
.Striktli
Mizmicoli
temhab
tosyn2much
ymodulus
mayoall
dahji
elentracey
eikaha
obonprof
naigaboy
rufey or rubey
karischarbie
I'm coming let me check again
Re: Romancelanders Monikers You Might Not Be Able To Spell Correctly by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
Priscaoge
Janeify
Ggrin
Mirexxx
Albert2ok not sure if I get this one right
Tosyne2much

Weird and funnie monica's
Re: Romancelanders Monikers You Might Not Be Able To Spell Correctly by Tashaamania(f): 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
Smh grin tosyne2much, am coming back to reply you..

let me first think of what to tell you
Re: Romancelanders Monikers You Might Not Be Able To Spell Correctly by Twaci(f): 2:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
6) Tosyne2much: that name is kinda.....not a name. Tosyne sounds like a chemical compound from the alkyne group (e.g. propyne).....8D

Just saying sha grin

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Monikers You Might Not Be Able To Spell Correctly by Pr0ton: 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
Cao CaCo3 Ca2O
Re: Romancelanders Monikers You Might Not Be Able To Spell Correctly by tosyne2much(m): 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
Twaci:
6) Tosyne2much: that name is kinda.....not a name. Tosyne sounds like a chemical compound from the alkyne group (e.g. propyne).....8D

Just saying sha grin
I don't know what you are talking about... Ayam an ART student tongue
Re: Romancelanders Monikers You Might Not Be Able To Spell Correctly by herald9: 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
Not really hard....I pronounce it slowly noting all the letters... then copy into my memory..

The bone of contention was Dayjhihannon1 thank Gawd he's changed to Dahjhi

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Monikers You Might Not Be Able To Spell Correctly by Twaci(f): 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
I don't know what you are talking about... Ayam an ART student tongue
yeye
Re: Romancelanders Monikers You Might Not Be Able To Spell Correctly by tosyne2much(m): 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
cool
Re: Romancelanders Monikers You Might Not Be Able To Spell Correctly by agoadiv(m): 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
how dis one cum b topic ni if i c dis for front-page i swear de admin might b mad cos I'll visit ma uncle
Re: Romancelanders Monikers You Might Not Be Able To Spell Correctly by mirexxx(f): 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
samflexxy:
Priscaoge
Janeify
Ggrin
Mirexxx
Albert2ok not sure if I get this one right
Tosyne2much

Weird and funnie monica's
lol u haven't seen weird monikers then smiley
Re: Romancelanders Monikers You Might Not Be Able To Spell Correctly by KingTom(m): 3:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
Re: Romancelanders Monikers You Might Not Be Able To Spell Correctly by englishmart(m): 3:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
what about jajiajaycjfogkkxhdjdjd?
Isn't that difficult?
Re: Romancelanders Monikers You Might Not Be Able To Spell Correctly by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
agoadiv:
how dis one cum b topic ni if i c dis for front-page i swear de admin might b mad cos I'll visit ma uncle
your uncle na babalawo ni

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Monikers You Might Not Be Able To Spell Correctly by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
KingTom:
when you join s.ban
Re: Romancelanders Monikers You Might Not Be Able To Spell Correctly by Juliano47(m): 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
.....Pray, how did this get into Romance section? off-thread... angry
Re: Romancelanders Monikers You Might Not Be Able To Spell Correctly by KingTom(m): 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
samflexxy:
when you join s.ban
2014 cheesy
Re: Romancelanders Monikers You Might Not Be Able To Spell Correctly by tosyne2much(m): 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
agoadiv:
FP ke ? This one no be FP thread na, so no need to dey find babalawo up and down grin

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Monikers You Might Not Be Able To Spell Correctly by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
@ tosyne2much, how dare you make dat kind of mistake You forgot to add "10" to your topic..... Oya modify
Re: Romancelanders Monikers You Might Not Be Able To Spell Correctly by omgitsthrizzle: 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
I agree with you op

Meanwhile
https://www.nairaland.com/2127746/lilmaxfidel-confirmed-catfish-proof-pictures
Lilmaxfidel confirmed fake
Re: Romancelanders Monikers You Might Not Be Able To Spell Correctly by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
KingTom:
2014 cheesy
for your information am the president of s.ban
Re: Romancelanders Monikers You Might Not Be Able To Spell Correctly by KingTom(m): 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
samflexxy:
for your information am the president of s.ban
I am the President of the Garri Warriors grin
Re: Romancelanders Monikers You Might Not Be Able To Spell Correctly by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
Re: Romancelanders Monikers You Might Not Be Able To Spell Correctly by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
Re: Romancelanders Monikers You Might Not Be Able To Spell Correctly by asdfjklhaha(f): 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
undecided
Re: Romancelanders Monikers You Might Not Be Able To Spell Correctly by s3nn2x(m): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
Na wa oooo!!!

Has it come to this
Re: Romancelanders Monikers You Might Not Be Able To Spell Correctly by 190: 4:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
grin
Re: Romancelanders Monikers You Might Not Be Able To Spell Correctly by 2dice(m): 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
Asdfjklhaha
that moniker na dye...i would rather call her "Hahhhah" in-short
shikena

3 Likes

Re: Romancelanders Monikers You Might Not Be Able To Spell Correctly by tosyne2much(m): 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
2dice:
Asdfjklhaha
that moniker na dye...i would rather call her "Hahhhah" in-short
shikena
oooooooh boi that moniker hard die
Re: Romancelanders Monikers You Might Not Be Able To Spell Correctly by jnrbayano(m): 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
Striktlymi.

You don't spell it in a hurry.
Re: Romancelanders Monikers You Might Not Be Able To Spell Correctly by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
jnrbayano:
Striktlymi.

You don't spell it in a hurry.

Yours is quite difficult too tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Vaseline People Queue Up Now / Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called / Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.