Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today - Nairaland / General (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today (55855 Views)

Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife / Former Governor Of Rivers State Will Undergo His Own Screening Exercise Today. / Competition!!! Voting For Nairaland Mr/mrs Popular Has Began (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by davidnzere19: 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
pls has anyone written the exam. am still in the cyber the page is not opening.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by johnpaulsolo: 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
any one dat has written de test, pls gist me/us pls
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by johnpaulsolo: 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
davidnzere, pls which of the page do you click on dat it's not opening. cus for me I don't even know were to get de question
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by austiniyke25(m): 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
am still also at the cafe my 5hrs time will finish soon and am just been stopped at begin test and site will hang
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ukicom86(m): 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
Am a fresher in this room...I got to BEGIN TEST but I was so nervous because my network was so so so bad. 20 questions in 30mins; ie 90secs for each question. I didn't want to be messed up so I opted out. Am using my laptop, tried with AIRTEL, MTN and ETISALAT. Etisalat was kool but am not allowed to use my mobile plan on my modem. I need qquestions oooo...Let me know the kind of questions I should expect.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by austiniyke25(m): 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
@ukicom86 which site are u making use of plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ukicom86(m): 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
austiniyke25:
@ukicom86 which site are u making use of plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
just use the link that was sent to you on phone and email (same think) and you will be redirected to their own website. Its going with my friend mobile phone but he seems not to be ready to do it with his phone. FAAN has test today, people are applying for Immigration, FIRST GATE is today, I learnt Army and Airforce or Navy is out too...That's why there is traffic. Just be patient and keep trying. But ready your Applicant number as that is the first thing you will be asked. Goodluck!
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ukicom86(m): 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
***(Same thing). Sorry for that error/mistake.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by austiniyke25(m): 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
@ukicom86 i have been here since 12pm and wenever i get to begin test, there will be network error and i've used up 5hrs oooooo
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by adamubk(m): 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
Network wahala oooooooo, I can't take the test ooooooo! Who has written?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by austiniyke25(m): 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
am very tired this test is not working and cyber cafe doesn't work tomorrow
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by chuxevra: 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hello pipo am chux am among those for the first batch,I was supposed to write my own online test today n I got my link from 0IP-REG but I was at d cafe from 12:39 till 2pm and the link did even go I wounder what please....house is any one going tru dis ....?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
done?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by davidnzere19: 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
pls curiobling have you been able to write yours.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by eduhenry90(m): 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
Network is better now.. Site is nw opening..
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by eduhenry90(m): 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
This test consist of 20 Multiple Choice Questions.
Each question requires 90seconds to complete after which the page refreshes automatically and another question is displayed.
A total of 30mins is required to complete this Online Test.
Each question carry equal mark.
Be sure to read a question properly before attemptingn same.
Some questions have additional instruction, pay attention to such.
Answer all questions to the best of your ability.
If at any time during taking test you have a connection failure or system issues, Please attempt to continue where you left using this link: http://*********
Attempting to continue where you left off, in case of system or connection issues, must be done within at most 1hour from when you started the test else it will be assumed you have completed the test.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by chuxevra: 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
I never got any mail just an sms wiv the link that never went through.....am so tayad and hungry.......I heard estisalat is cool to go tru wiv the test....I heard oh ![color=#000099][/color]
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by TundeTresh: 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
Whenever i click begin test it redirects me to the page where i have to punch in my reg number again....its tiring angry
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by Ib10001: 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
TundeTresh:
Whenever i click begin test it redirects me to the page where i have to punch in my reg number again....its tiring angry
everybody send mail to support@motirseaspire.com for complain
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by davidnzere19: 7:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
this is the site you will use overseasinternship.com
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by nabella123: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
nt even one person's link opened its funny.if so many are doing the test and we are many here as well, then who are the people
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
alnite browsing activited
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
continue trying,it is the survival of the fittest. . .this is where selection begins.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by davidnzere19: 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
pls is the site going now
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ukicom86(m): 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
austiniyke25:
@ukicom86 i have been here since 12pm and wenever i get to begin test, there will be network error and i've used up 5hrs oooooo
Am sorry about that. I don't use cyper cafe's for my forms-filling because I have wasted so much money in the past. Try using a modem, even though its not getting through now...It is redirecting/bouncing back. And avoid buying bulky access time/time, be sure the web is running and functional. Am sorry about that once more
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by Princeuc4(m): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
unclerae:
alnite browsing activited
i dey feel you. Inbox me ur mobile number make we yan.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by raiszy2k(m): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
una sure say we go sleep 4 this nite so?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by Ib10001: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
davidnzere19:
this is the site you will use overseasinternship.com
Have you use site successfully,i tried it,it's redirecting back,not going to test page after clicking on BEGIN TEST

1 Like

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ukicom86(m): 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
TundeTresh:
experiencing same thing. So relax and keep trying
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by eduhenry90(m): 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
NOTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONLINE TESTING WILL COMMENCE BY 1:00PM ON SAT. 28TH FEBRUARY AND CLOSE BY 11:59PM ON TUE. 3RD, MARCH, 2015!
WE ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING A LOT OF USER TRAFFIC TAKING THE TEST, SO IF YOUR LINK DOESNOT WORK, PLEASE TRY AGAIN IN AN HOUR OR TWO. CLOSING DATE HAS BEEN SHIFTED TO ACCOMMODATE THIS
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by raiszy2k(m): 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
we can now calm down closing date have been shifted to 3rd of march
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
@Ossy4mokpo how far so far wit yu bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (33) (Reply)

What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? / Is This A Man Or A Woman? / Big Python Killed After Swallowing A Goat In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.