Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today - Nairaland / General (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today (55899 Views)

Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife / Former Governor Of Rivers State Will Undergo His Own Screening Exercise Today. / Competition!!! Voting For Nairaland Mr/mrs Popular Has Began (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by PJSWFIT(m): 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
Abi o no more prophetic guessing game
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by zmado: 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
yea we are all waiting
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ukicom86(m): 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
Waiting for 4th to come. Some people are yet to write, like one of my friend.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by nabella123: 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
I scored 45 4 of my questions didn't show and before I cud click on some the time was up..I pray for the best tho.we are all chosen .amen

1 Like

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by yusfe4real: 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
mhen... i got 50%......it aint easy.. hoping for the best

1 Like

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by PJSWFIT(m): 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
nabella123:
I scored 45 4 of my questions didn't show and before I cud click on some the time was up..I pray for the best tho.we are all chosen .amen
Congrats
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by PJSWFIT(m): 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
yusfe4real:
Congrats
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
PJSWFIT:
Congrats

congrats
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
nabella123:

CONGRATS
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 7:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
yusfe4real:

CONGRATS
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by mobidre: 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lets all put up our score, so we can get a clear view of the overall performances and consequently, guess what the cut-off mark might be
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by johnpaulsolo: 7:04am On Mar 03, 2015
guys are expecting another xams after de online test, if yes in what form, still online
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by PJSWFIT(m): 7:12am On Mar 03, 2015
johnpaulsolo:
guys are expecting another xams after de online test, if yes in what form, still online
What kind of exams please. Is it a repeat of the previous exams
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by raiszy2k(m): 8:00am On Mar 03, 2015
I tried connecting to begin my test on monday evening, i put in my identification number and the first four letters of my email then clicked on start but the test page was not coming up it was only trying to connect partly because of slow connection and traffic on the site taking a lot of time so i decided to take it later in the night only for me to be told YOUR TEST HAS EXPIRED AS YOU DID NOT COMPLETE IT WITHIN THE SET TIME FRAME. did anyone get this type of message
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ukicom86(m): 9:03am On Mar 03, 2015
raiszy2k:
I tried connecting to begin my test on monday evening, i put in my identification number and the first four letters of my email then clicked on start but the test page was not coming up it was only trying to connect partly because of slow connection and traffic on the site taking a lot of time so i decided to take it later in the night only for me to be told YOUR TEST HAS EXPIRED AS YOU DID NOT COMPLETE IT WITHIN THE SET TIME FRAME. did anyone get this type of message
You didnt read the instructions carefully. Once you click on BEGIN TEST, and maybe have network problem, you MUST re-log in within an hour of your first log in. Am sorry, just wait for their next message after today (Shortest time) or apply in 2nd batch if you didnt get this one.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by solalizzy(f): 9:08am On Mar 03, 2015
Jamessilver24:
solalizzy i had same score....i was worried after the test but when i had d scores of many, i say hope dey for sure. God will do it as we wait for the next stage.
Amen o dear
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 9:21am On Mar 03, 2015
raiszy2k:
sorry about that.its logically requires logical understanding
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by raiszy2k(m): 9:23am On Mar 03, 2015
@ukicom86 how do i apply for the second batch?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by PJSWFIT(m): 10:07am On Mar 03, 2015
raiszy2k:
Just wait for the next message. Be patient

1 Like

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by funlord(m): 10:51am On Mar 03, 2015
shocked there is no 2nd batch! The testing closes today @ 12am! After that, if anyone qualifies u will have to face a panel in person 4 screening and 2 defend your qualifications!
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by PJSWFIT(m): 11:12am On Mar 03, 2015
funlord:
shocked there is no 2nd batch! The testing closes today @ 12am! After that, if anyone qualifies u will have to face a panel in person 4 screening and 2 defend your qualifications!
How you take know oga
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by funlord(m): 11:31am On Mar 03, 2015
wink p.d.p intel!
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 11:44am On Mar 03, 2015
raiszy2k:

complain to support@overseasinternship.com
you surely gt help.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by funlord(m): 11:51am On Mar 03, 2015
Apparently its even better 2 use a blackberry phone 2 take the test! Just make sure u are using the 3G network and not EDGE! It would display the timer and everything and u can just keep your calculator in one hand and your phone in the other!
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by PJSWFIT(m): 11:59am On Mar 03, 2015
funlord:
Apparently its even better 2 use a blackberry phone 2 take the test! Just make sure u are using the 3G network and not EDGE! It would display the timer and everything and u can just keep your calculator in one hand and your phone in the other!
What is the cut of mark
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ukicom86(m): 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
raiszy2k:
I believe it will be on national newspapers like this one. Hey! Dont lose hope yet, i strongly believe that much people didnt apply because it was branded SCAM (including few of my friends). Keep your fingers crossed.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ukicom86(m): 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
unclerae:

complain to support@overseasinternship.com
you surely gt help.
i doubt if that will help because it was clearly stated in the instructions.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
ukicom86:
i doubt if that will help because it was clearly stated in the instructions.

No harm in tryin...this guy need sm encouragement.

1 Like

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ukicom86(m): 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
funlord:
do you think upto 72,000 nigerian youths applied for this? Well, am not sure of my claim this time. Am judging from what i noticed in Imo and Enugu State. Even the bankers dont know what the FIRSTGATE was all about. I strongly believe it will be in batches.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ukicom86(m): 12:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
unclerae:

No harm in tryin...this guy need sm encouragement.
Well, i concur. No harm in trying.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by PJSWFIT(m): 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
funlord:
wink p.d.p intel!
Show me road o

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (33) (Reply)

What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? / Big Snake Killed In My Office Compound Last Night / Puff Adder Killed At My Uncle's Uncompleted Building After Swallowing A Big Rat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.