Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak (63798 Views)

Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) / NAF Repels Boko Haram Attack On Own Ground Forces At Kangarwa, Borno (video) / Male Suicide Bomber Killed In Madagali, Adamawa State - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by Horlawoomey(m): 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
lohresloco:
your father a mofo, bastardic retard

A bast.ard always go about proving to people that he is one.
Your comment reveals a lot about who your are.

BAS.TARD that has no respect for his parent.
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by BlackTechnology: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
It was the combined effort of the military of neighbouring countries like Cameroun and Chad as well as Niger republic.

Boko Haram was a Nigerian problem to them and these countries didn't listen to our constant plea to check on their border communities and as soon as they started pressurising them from the nigerian side they went back into those border communities to recruit ,regroup and get ready to carryout cross border raids and it started affecting those countries now I guess the pressure is coming from all angle.

Good one from GEJ. Allow Boko's incursion into Camoroun and Chad and watch them leap to help ,after all the enemy of a friend with common interest is your enemy too - Who wants Islamic ragheads running amok in a circular society?

Asadike

That's why I believe God is with GEJ

Who could believe that our Francophone neighbours will help out.

Ever since the attack on Paris by terrorists , the French government had stirred up our neighbours to act against terror. cool

1 Like

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by Bunchersstab(m): 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
papaejima1:
See tweets below.
This is good news.

There is also news from defence sources that about 35,000 - 40,000 Boko haram fighters are negotiating for surrender.

I say NO TO SURRENDER, KILL ALL BOKO HARAM.

U went there to count them abi?
Story for d gods
http://mobile.twitter.com/donklericuzio

http://mobile.twitter.com/DonKlericuzio/status/562569677306880000?p=v
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by Osarieme415(m): 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
ogene007:
A special war crimes tribunal should be set up to try them with their commanders facing the gallows, while the foot soldiers should be demobilized and sent to special camps where they would farm groundnut with hard labor for the rest of their miserable lives.
1,000 Likes

1 Like

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by Samunique(m): 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
Horlawoomey:

Because Islam doesn't preach terrorism and Boko Haram have killed more Muslim faithfuls than Christians. They are terrorist group who eliminate anything or anybody that try to stand against their warped mentality.

Do more research on terrorism and you will get to know that they are fighting for their own selfish interest, either to gain some power or revenge, the former being pursued by the leaders while the latter pursued by the followers.
Thanks, but why are they hiding behind the veil of Islam to unleash their terror, and also shout Allau akbar?

And most time they declare any captured territory an Islamic caliphate, or is caliphate not an Islamic rule and sharia upon which they base their judgement not Islamic ?

1 Like

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by searay(m): 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
A7:
Boko Haram fighters are not upto 2000. Dhq is fooling no one.
listening to a local from Baga on BBC Focus on Africa now, the guy said that in one attack alone, they can numbered more than one thousand, so it's possible

1 Like

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by wiloy2k8(m): 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
idupaul:
40,000 fighters ke? Boko haram cannot possibly be that much.. with elections drawing near this is clearly a scam tweet done win over undecided voters for the incumbent.

dats wat i believe
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by zubby29(m): 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
dis is d best news of 2015.pls no surrender kill dem all and feed der bodies to vultures nd pigs

1 Like

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by herald9: 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
We're taking the battle to them...

kill them all dead bodies in the highway cool

GEJ till 2019

Sai Buhari

Gawd bless Naija

1 Like

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by A7(m): 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
EVarn:
they are far more than 2000,even common sense reveals that much.how come a 2000 militia force held many towns in borno,adamawa and yobe?,they still even have suicide bombers to spare.and dont forget that our forces and those of cameroon have been killing them in dozens and hundreds since 2012.

Your logic is skewed, while reading I expect you'll write they are not even upto the 2000 since you believe soldiers are killing them in hundreds and dozens.

The headlines about bh capturing towns is an exageration also, what bh are doing is raiding towns and retreating back to their hideouts, they never settle in those towns. And what makes it easier for them to do that is because the soldiers and the town dwellers evacuate before bh attack.
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by Osarieme415(m): 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
God bless the Chadian army.Those guys are ruthlessly efficient.
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by asadike(f): 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Asadike

That's why I believe God is with GEJ

Who could believe that our Francophone neighbours will help out.

Ever since the attack on Paris by terrorists , the French government had stirred up our neighbours to act against terror. cool

I agree with you dear. Why d mention?

1 Like

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by ocholawealth(m): 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
This story look or sound too good to be true....... I'd remembered i once read this story ..... Written by Cyprian Ekwensi.

1 Like

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by Mike008(m): 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
Horlawoomey:

Ode

Don't attach Islam to them
That is the mentality crippling most Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by negrito(m): 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
Kill them all. Use their blood to cleanse the land. Islam is a religion of evil.

2 Likes

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by MansaMoussa: 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
In memory of our Dead Soldiers
In Memory of Men, Women and Children they massacred
In Memory of the Economy of the NE they destroyed
In Memory of the Embarassment they caused us
In Memory of the Muslim/Christian counter-accusations
In Memory of the Chibok Girls and others abducted!
In Memory of the decimation of Baga

I dare say: Let the Artillery Barrage begin!

KILL THEM ALLLLLLLL!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by BlackTechnology: 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
asadike:
I agree with you dear. Why d mention?

To also help you remember what happened in France and how our neighbours who weren't concerned all of a suddenly started acting after 2 weeks.

1 Like

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by WOCKHARDI(m): 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
And the credit goes to who?
To President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan ofcourse : The Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Haters continue, you'll soon develop high BP.

1 Like

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by papaejima1: 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
buJu234:
Nigerian army plx buy cheap RC copter etc with cameras; so that u can see from the air their exact location.

After that bomb them.... that will help reduce civilian casualty.. plzz

with this u dont need the so called America drones ok
never worry, we already have armed drones in action.

defence HQ says they have been using the drones to degrade the BH capabilities since tuesday in sambisa!
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by onatisi(m): 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
kay1one:
Abeg how they take count them! grin
good question.

1 Like

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by laprince(m): 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
A7:

Am a northeastener, i travel, I watch, I know the happenings here. I see things you only read about bro.
sharrap

1 Like

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by CaptainAmerica1: 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
Samunique:
Thanks, but why are they hiding behind the veil of Islam to unleash their terror, and also shout Allau akbar?

And most time they declare any captured territory an Islamic caliphate, or is caliphate not an Islamic rule and sharia upon which they base their judgement not Islamic ?

What he said is right. These terrorists are simply misguided morons who have misinterpreted the Qur'an! Read on terrorism as he said, you'll understand better.
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by organic973: 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
Let this be true o because BH really made people cry bitterly.
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by kobonaire(m): 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
kay1one:
What does shecow read? Physics textbook...?
That would be f'kin hilarious if in his next video he starts explaining Newton's laws

2 Likes

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by Osarieme415(m): 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
heilige:
The army should just commit genocide shikena. Nobody will ask questions, they are terrorist
Lol...See as guys dey vex

1 Like

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
Is there no one else? superGEJ undecided

3 Likes

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by Goddyj(m): 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
I dey ask o
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by lanred81: 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
Horlawoomey:

Ode

Don't attach Islam to them
Is it Christianity he should attach to them ? undecided
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by Orikinla(m): 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
[size=28pt]Seeing is believing.[/size]

1 Like

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by Bimdim(m): 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
resty4:
kill all the islamic modafu.kers
. U're just a fool, everone is making sensible comments but u're saying rubbish.
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by Sibrah: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sounds like they are trying to brainwash us into believing the end of BH is few days away . . . I hope they have a GPS on Shekau and produce him alive this time around.
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by bjdon: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
Amazing what happens when the troops finally get some equipment. If the US had not been blocking our efforts to get equipment for months, this could have been ended much sooner.
Kudos to the gallant troops, your victory is certain

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) / #EndSARS: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Death Threats / Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.