Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,948 members, 7,810,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu (28199 Views)

Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions / Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai / Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by Gistpeeps: 8:58am On May 23, 2017

The Minister of State for Petroluem, Ibe Kachikwu on Monday disclosed that President Muhammadu Buhari has been holding meetings with top government functionaries and playing some roles despite being on medical vacation in London.

Featuring on BBC Hard Talk, Kachikwu said Buhari was still capable of issuing policies and approving projects when necessary.

According to Kachikwu, the President’s health makes little or no difference in running his administration.

“Yes, he is in London. He is undergoing hospital treatment, (but) I don’t know the details of that and I obviously wouldn’t know.

“But let me say this, he returned from his first trip in London, even though the doctors advised him to have some rest.

“He’s back to London and he has continued some levels of meetings and has been able to play some roles.

“He has a very efficient Vice-President who is sitting in for him in his absence. It really hasn’t made much of a difference.”

Responding to a question on what is wrong with Buhari, Kachikwu said, “I don’t know. But let’s face it; who in the world goes around giving to everybody what their medical statuses are?

“The doctors have got to be able to release something official and he’s working through it. It has not become a major problem.

“Well, we’ve heard rumours in Nigeria about sick presidents off and on, most of them sometimes not quite correct. Will he be able to lead Nigeria?

“I think looking at the sort of conversations I had with him when he came back, he was strong enough to do his work, struggled a bit in terms of trying to fully recover.

“Nobody plans on illness, it happens. He has an efficient number two man; the system works, that’s the whole essence of democracy.

“He’s on top of his abilities to be able to issue policies and to be able to approve what he needs to be approved.”

This is coming at a time when a British politician and former military officer, Eric Stuart Joyce insisted that Buhari is dead.

Also, Kachikwu had threatened to resign as Minister, should Nigeria continue to import fuel by 2019.
http://www.gistpeeps.com/2017/05/buhari-still-working-having-meetings-in.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by HungerBAD: 8:59am On May 23, 2017
We know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by ijebuloaded(m): 9:00am On May 23, 2017
Hehe... sme pipu winnor lyk dz....

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:01am On May 23, 2017
u wan take over from lie Mohammed

157 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by subtlemee(f): 9:01am On May 23, 2017
London used Nigeria president lipsrsealed

176 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by VanNistelrooy24: 9:06am On May 23, 2017
You mean to tell me that a faulty keke napep president is holding meetings with top government functionaries and playing some roles on his death bed?

This APC administration and lies ehn.

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by SalamRushdie: 9:07am On May 23, 2017
Kachikwu is clearly saying what he doesn't know

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by mynd1(f): 9:13am On May 23, 2017
Good.
God bless and heal Mr president
God bless Acting president
God bless Nigeria

Thunder fire all Buhari haters!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by TheFreeOne: 9:14am On May 23, 2017
Abeg kachikwu don't start that nonsense again we've had enough of Buhari.

We don't want to be inundated with another round of pictures of Buhari with files to prove he's working. Pls let him take of his health, rest in peace whilst Nigerians find ways to survive the harsh economy.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by osinbanjoisaliar: 9:20am On May 23, 2017
They will scan and send him the budget to sign. They will also skype the confirmation and swearing in of the 2 ministers. Coordinating houseboy is completely useless and just a stooge. What a disgrace to his people.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by DieBuhari: 9:21am On May 23, 2017
From Sai Buhari to Die Buhari

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by linuxuser(m): 9:28am On May 23, 2017
Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by Jesusloveyou: 9:30am On May 23, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
You mean to tell me that a faulty keke napep president is holding meetings with top government functionaries and playing some roles on his death bed?

This APC administration and lies ehn.
Ipod sef,
So you are not in your dead bed?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by Victornezzar: 9:30am On May 23, 2017
mynd1:
Good.

God bless Nigeria

when will u stop making fool of yourself
Buhari haters are his brothers.....people who know d man is ill but don't want him 2 resign cox of deir selfish gains

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:32am On May 23, 2017
This is why Nigeria can not get better under this leadership and their entire generation.

How can an educated person like Kachikwu make these sort of stupi.d comments ?

Buhari has surrendered his powers to Osibanjo through a letter as required by law.
Until and unless he regains authority through an official communication to the National Assembly, he is an ordinary citizen. He cannot decide anything for or on behalf of Nigeria

Fuu'ck all these sycophantic idiots.
I am really annoyed..

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by Victornezzar: 9:33am On May 23, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Ipod sef,
So you are not in your dead bed?
Seun dis is 1 of d reason nairaland is falling
Gone are d days wen we av matured minded people commenting......what we now av are people abusing dem selves over deir tribes......no more educative posts again except for d ones dat we do see around 7 o clock.......dat tym sef dey no born me well 2 comment cos i would just be observing.....d politics section isn't interesting anymore cos we av lost it......now wat we av are infants disgracing dem selves here

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by izombie(m): 9:35am On May 23, 2017
These people do not feel any shame when they are lying. I watched that interview for like 5 minutes and i was forced to change channel because i saw that this man was just talking because he had to.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by Jesusloveyou: 9:36am On May 23, 2017
Victornezzar:

when will u stop making fool of yourself
Buhari haters are his brothers.....people who know d man is ill but don't want him 2 resign cox of deir selfish gains
you Ipods that are wishing the President to die are the President haters

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by Sunshyne200(m): 9:38am On May 23, 2017
Please who is paying for their flight tickets and miscellaneous to and fro London for crucial meetings?
Task Payers or Personal Monies?

Hmmm, I think clueless has another definition, and probably seeable and touchable in APC.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by ModsWillKillNL: 9:40am On May 23, 2017
Delusions

Even Buhari wont endorse this.
Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by Victornezzar: 9:42am On May 23, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
you Ipods that are wishing the President to die are the President haters
Lol.....I don't hate buhari.....so y would i wish him 2 die
Anyway am not as jobless like u.....dis would be d last mention u would be getting from me.....now get out

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by ephi123(f): 9:51am On May 23, 2017
This is what politics can turn a man to. Shame.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by AngelicBeing: 9:58am On May 23, 2017
[s]
post=56789445:

The Minister of State for Petroluem, Ibe Kachikwu on Monday disclosed that President Muhammadu Buhari has been holding meetings with top government functionaries and playing some roles despite being on medical vacation in London.

Featuring on BBC Hard Talk, Kachikwu said Buhari was still capable of issuing policies and approving projects when necessary.

According to Kachikwu, the President’s health makes little or no difference in running his administration.

“Yes, he is in London. He is undergoing hospital treatment, (but) I don’t know the details of that and I obviously wouldn’t know.

“But let me say this, he returned from his first trip in London, even though the doctors advised him to have some rest.

“He’s back to London and he has continued some levels of meetings and has been able to play some roles.

“He has a very efficient Vice-President who is sitting in for him in his absence. It really hasn’t made much of a difference.”

Responding to a question on what is wrong with Buhari, Kachikwu said, “I don’t know. But let’s face it; who in the world goes around giving to everybody what their medical statuses are?

“The doctors have got to be able to release something official and he’s working through it. It has not become a major problem.

“Well, we’ve heard rumours in Nigeria about sick presidents off and on, most of them sometimes not quite correct. Will he be able to lead Nigeria?

“I think looking at the sort of conversations I had with him when he came back, he was strong enough to do his work, struggled a bit in terms of trying to fully recover.

“Nobody plans on illness, it happens. He has an efficient number two man; the system works, that’s the whole essence of democracy.

“He’s on top of his abilities to be able to issue policies and to be able to approve what he needs to be approved.”

This is coming at a time when a British politician and former military officer, Eric Stuart Joyce insisted that Buhari is dead.

Also, Kachikwu had threatened to resign as Minister, should Nigeria continue to import fuel by 2019.
http://www.gistpeeps.com/2017/05/buhari-still-working-having-meetings-in.html
[/s].

Nonsense sad

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by VanNistelrooy24: 10:01am On May 23, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Ipod sef, So you are not in your dead bed?
What a witless dummy.

Please furck off.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by linuxuser(m): 10:02am On May 23, 2017
This interviews just give credence to what many people have been saying. The dullard's absence does not make any difference which means Buhari is insignificant as far as ability to govern is concerned. If you are a father, and your children said your presence at home and ability to do the work of a father does not make a difference i.e if you die absent dad we won't miss you, that speaks a lot. The Minister acknowledged that Buhari's presence does not change anything because he is incompetent.

Gistpeeps:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by permsec: 10:25am On May 23, 2017
mynd1:
Good.

God bless Nigeria

Jos shatap!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by Jesusloveyou: 11:05am On May 23, 2017
Victornezzar:
Seun dis is 1 of d reason nairaland is falling
Gone are d days wen we av matured minded people commenting......what we now av is people abusing dem selves over deir tribes......no more educative posts again except for d ones dat we do see around 7 o clock.......dat tym sef dey no born me well 2 comment cos i would just be observing.....d politics section isn't interesting anymore cos we av lost it......now wat we av are infants disgracing dem selves here
that is the problem of this forum, the way Ipods is disgracing themselves, and you are one of those Ipods disgracing themselves, who wish your President to die, is that intellectual discourse ?
Nonsensical Ipods.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by fulanimafia: 11:33am On May 23, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
This is why Nigeria can not get better under this leadership and their entire generation.

How can an educated person like Kachikwu make these sort of stupi.d comments ?

Buhari has surrendered his powers to Osibanjo through a letter as required by law.
Until and unless he regains authority through an official communication to the National Assembly, he is an ordinary citizen. He cannot decide anything for or on behalf of Nigeria

Fuu'ck all these sycophantic idiots.
I am really annoyed..
So if your father mandates you as his eldest son to run the house and gives you power to pay the guard and take certain decisions while he's away on a trip, that means your father ceases to be your father and head of the house until he returns? Wishful thinking much undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President / Osinbajo Suspends Trader Moni Distribution After Elections / Governor Adeleke Shows Off Football Skills (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.